7 replies to this topic

#1 JennyTressler

JennyTressler

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 27 October 2016 - 03:38 PM

Lord, our country needs a lot of prayer as you know. I know we are in a miserable state, and I just want to lift up the sick U.S. to you for healing, Jehova Rapha, God of Healing. We need a good leader in this county, so I vote that the outcome is in your favor whatever that may be! I also pray that Clinton have a change of heart regarding abortion and that she learn to value all life. I pray for both Trump and Clinton to follow you and repent. God forgive them, they may not know of what they do but if they do, convict them and heal our nation. In Jesus' name. Amen.

#2 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 27 October 2016 - 06:18 PM

Lord, our country needs a lot of prayer as you know. I know we are in a miserable state, and I just want to lift up the sick U.S. to you for healing, Jehova Rapha, God of Healing. We need a good leader in this county, so I vote that the outcome is in your favor whatever that may be! I also pray that Clinton have a change of heart regarding abortion and that she learn to value all life. I pray for both Trump and Clinton to follow you and repent. God forgive them, they may not know of what they do but if they do, convict them and heal our nation. In Jesus' name. Amen.

amen and amen.

#3 Mrsmy001

Mrsmy001

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 04 November 2016 - 12:32 PM

Lord Jesus, I stand in agreement with this prayer.  We need a good leader and our nation needs revival.  May this election bring glory to You.  I pray that our nation be reunited and that You will be focused on more instead of less.  I ask that you place your healing hand on our nation.  Refocus our eyes to you.  I pray for revival in the US...may Americans repent and turn toward you.  I ask that our next president bring glory and honor to you.

In Your Name I Pray,

Amen

#4 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,459 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 11:58 PM

Heavenly Father, guide the hands of the voters to vote the person whom You have chosen to lead. May the new Government in the US be strong and Your plans fulfilled. Thank You Lord. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#5 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,866 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 03:41 PM

Thank You, God, that Trump won. I pray that he will be a true Christian and will govern well for Your glory and the good of the nation. Please protect him and let him fear You. Guide him in all his ways and order his steps. I pray for salvation for all his relatives .in Jesus' name I pray, amen.

#6 sunnyisle

sunnyisle

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,902 posts

Posted 18 November 2016 - 04:12 PM

Heavenly Father, guide the hands of the voters to vote the person whom You have chosen to lead. May the new Government in the US be strong and Your plans fulfilled. Thank You Lord. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

Thank You, God, that Trump won. I pray that he will be a true Christian and will govern well for Your glory and the good of the nation. Please protect him and let him fear You. Guide him in all his ways and order his steps. I pray for salvation for all his relatives .in Jesus' name I pray, amen.

Dear Lord,

Light has penetrated the darkness on behalf of a people who have cried out for the soul of their country and America have given itself a fighting chance to right some wrongs, restore some measure of decency and order and delay the judgement of God when unrighteousness does not exalt a nation.

Amen.

#7 R. J. Beverly

R. J. Beverly

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 25 November 2016 - 12:32 PM

I just prayed in agreement with you to bless the United States of America in Jesus' Name, according to Matthew 18:19-20 and John 14:13-14. Amen.

#8 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,233 posts

Posted 04 July 2018 - 06:39 PM

Dear Lord,

It's scary to see the way our nation is deteriorating morally, spiritually, + politically. Please restrain Satan from ruining out country + other nations for as long as possible. I know it has to get as bad as it was in the days of Noah before You return, but it's already pretty awful.

Provide opportunities for us to tell others who don't know You about the gospel. May they repent + embrace You as their Savior before it's too late.

In Your precious name, amen.