5 replies to this topic

#1 qualteam

qualteam

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 30 July 2016 - 09:18 PM

She has pain in the feet almost 24/7. It burns from the inside out. She gets very little sleep from this. Unless this pain diminishes, she may have to have her feet amputated. She has seen many doctors and all they prescribe is drugs. Please, Lord diminish her pain and eventually take it away.

#2 Servant of God

Servant of God

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 30 July 2016 - 10:07 PM

Heavenly father your word tells us that Jesus has come so that we may have abundant life. The sickness that this wife is battling is not from you and so I pray that you grant unto her you grace and your mercy. You said that you will grant mercy to whom you please, if it pleases you today mighty God, grant her relief from this pain, let you healing virtue saturate her body in the name of Jesus and let her experience the joy of you healing power.
Bless this husband for honoring your word by loving his wife,and seeking help for her. Open doors for him and reward him by renewing the strength of his wife and cause her to tell of your goodness.
Bless them both now oh God, because they recognize that all help come from you, honor their faith in the name of Jesus A'men

#3 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 02 August 2016 - 03:09 AM

Heavenly Father, I plead the precious Blood of Jesus to flow into the body of this Wife. Lord, may Your Blood cleanses and washes every trace of dieseases from her body and make her whole. Thank You for healing her and Your saving grace that saves her leg from being amputated. All glory to God. In Jesus' Name. Amen

#4 omi

omi

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 02 August 2016 - 09:32 PM

Lord, please grant sleep. Give freedom from pain & illness. Let support pour in to allow her to rest and recover. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

#5 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 11 August 2016 - 04:20 AM

Gracious Heavenly Father:

Guide this man and his wife as they seek natural cures for her.  We know that sickness does not come from You and that You want us to be well.  All glory is Yours.  We praise and thank You.  In Jesus's loving, healing name, amen.

#6 Dorri

Dorri

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,933 posts

Posted 14 August 2016 - 05:20 PM

Heavenly Father, only You know the extent of her pain and suffering.  I pray asking that You will bring her healing and health and relief from all her sickness, n Jesus Name, Amen