#76 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,539 posts

Posted 22 July 2019 - 12:55 PM

Dear Lord,

Bless B + help her to be relieved forever of the dizziness. May she also be healed of her schizophrenia.

Help her manage her diabetes better. May she lose weight + not suffer further complications.

Bless her app't on 8/8.

In Your precious name, amen.

#77 vlee

vlee

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,036 posts

Posted 25 July 2019 - 07:14 PM

Father God I ask that you relieve B of the illnesses that plaque her.  Heal her body, mind and soul.  I ask that all of these things fall in line with your word Father.  

In Jesus name. 

Amen

#78 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,539 posts

Posted 16 September 2019 - 11:00 AM

Dear Lord,

TY for B + her sweet nature. It's so hard to see her struggling with schizophrenia + paranoia. May she never give up, but rely solely on You.

Bless her health otherwise. She has trouble with tremors, RLS, diabetes, obesity, COPD, arthritis, + who knows what else. Help her to eat more healthfully + lose weight. Ease her arthritis pain. May she sleep better + may the RLS resolve.

Bless her app't with the audiologist re: her chronic dizziness problem. May it work for her like it worked for A.

#79 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,539 posts

Posted 01 January 2020 - 07:15 PM

Dear Lord,

B is still plagued with severe anxiety + paranoid ideation. No matter how many times I reassure her, It does no good-except perhaps for a few min.

She thinks people are getting in her apt. + damaging it. There's no evidence of this.

Recently, she said she didn't want to live anymore. Protect her from suicidal tho'ts. May she trust in Your promises.

Help me to help her + be patient with her.

In Your name, amen.

#80 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,539 posts

Posted 30 January 2020 - 09:20 PM

Dear Lord,

B is despairing bc the dizziness just goes on + on. One set of treatments with an audiologist resulted in no improvement. She wants to try another set.

I'm encouraging her to see a neurologist. I pray this will work out + she will get an answer to what might alleviate her symptoms. Give her peace, Lord. She recently said she didn't want to live anymore. Shield her from suicidal thoughts. May she persevere.

Help me to help her.

#81 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,539 posts

Posted 28 March 2020 - 08:21 PM

Dear Lord,

Help B with her endless paranoia. Give her peace + relief from the constant anxiety. Protect her during this pandemic.

Give me extra patience to deal w/her. Help me to help her as You would..

#82 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,539 posts

Posted 02 April 2020 - 05:26 PM

Dear Lord,

B is very vulnerable to physical illness d/t age, obesity + many preexisting/chronic conditions. Protect her from Covid-19 + other health catastrophes.

Help me to be patient with her endless need for reassurance + her paranoia. Help me to help her.

In Your name, amen.