#61 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,273 posts

Posted 04 December 2018 - 08:32 PM

Dear Lord,

I cont. to pray for B + her struggle with schizophrenia, paranoia, diabetes, dizziness, obesity, COPD, etc. She despairs at times bc the problems are so debilitating. I want to help her; show me what to do. I just ask her not to voice her delusions to me; that is what her psychiatrist is for. The delusions are too upsetting to listen to.

She has a great deal of trouble controlling her appetite d/t the psych drugs making her perpetually hungry. Please help her make changes in her diet + lifestyle that will help her.

She was all set to move over here but now I'm not sure if she will. In some ways it would be better; in others worse. Please show us what to do.

May her psychiatrist help her. This one is better but there is still too much prescribing of drugs, if you ask me.

May B never lose her faith or become suicidal.

In Your precious name, amen.

#62 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,273 posts

Posted 11 December 2018 - 10:03 PM

Dear Lord,

I cont. to pray for B's many health issues, both physical + mental. May she finally get relief from her dizziness. It only seems to be getting worse.

Help me to help her. Help us make the right decisions about where each of us should live-should she move here? She has trouble making decisions.

Keep her safe + help her not to despair.

#63 vlee

vlee

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,005 posts

Posted 12 December 2018 - 08:40 PM

Father you know all of B's needs.  Heal her mentally, physically, and spiritually.  Doctors have their place but You are the divine healer.  With one touch or breath you can make her whole.  I know that you do not want your children to walk in darkness.  Lead her to the light. May she believe in that healing and accept it.  

In Jesus precious name,

Amen

#64 jasmine.pauline

jasmine.pauline

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 27 December 2018 - 01:32 PM

1 Peter 2:24 - Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

Jeremiah 17:14 - Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou [art] my praise.

Isaiah 53:5 - But he [was] wounded for our transgressions, [he was] bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace [was] upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

3 John 1:2 - Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

Psalm 91:10 - There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

#65 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,273 posts

Posted 03 January 2019 - 10:01 PM

Dear Lord,

Please bless B + help her make good decisions. She's having many health problems + they are interfering with her quality of life. I don't want her to isolate herself from people at church.

Help me to help her, + show us both  what to do about whether she should move to my city or not.

May her psychiatrist be able to help her. May she not think the worst of people.

#66 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,463 posts

Posted 08 January 2019 - 07:59 PM

Loving Father, thank You for Your mercy and grace upon this family. I apply the precious Blood of Jesus upon this family. Thank You Lord. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#67 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,273 posts

Posted 13 January 2019 - 09:11 PM

Dear Lord,

I cont. to pray for B + all that ails her. It is so sad to see her stressed in every way, with paranoia, physical health problems, + doubts about her salvation. Please give her comfort, peace, + remind her that she is Your child.

Help me to always be patient, loving + compassionate with her. 

Please heal her of the dizziness, + help her to manage all her health problems in the best way possible. Guide her psychiatrist; she's a lot better than the last one but still doesn't seem to really know what to do with her.

#68 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,273 posts

Posted 24 January 2019 - 04:53 PM

Dear Lord,

Please help B as she struggles with relentless paranoia. I think she sabotages herself. She said she came home the other day + her front door was wide open. She assumes someone got into her apt., but she said nothing about items being taken. I think she just got distracted + failed to close/lock the door. When she was in the hospital over the summer, she left her door unlocked. By grace, she wasn't robbed then, either.

I could help her more if she lived closer, but her state offers much more aid to seniors than mine does. She's only 50-60 min. away, but it's enough to make things harder.

I pray her psychiatrist can figure out how to help her, but use as few meds as possible. I'm worried she is headed for dementia since she has so many risk factors. She's managing OK, but her health is in such disarray it is likely to get worse.

Show me how to help her, + if we should live closer together, help us with that too.