#46 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,158 posts

Posted 08 March 2018 - 03:18 PM

Dear Lord,

B has an opportunity to be evaluated by a psychiatrist who was recommended by a friend. This friend's brother sees this doc, + the brother went to the trouble of asking the doc if she'd be willing to see B. She is. It is very hard to find a psychiatrist who will take new patients unless it's one no one likes. I'm trying to get B to go, but B is so fearful she keeps focusing on every possible negative outcome + every worst-case scenario. It is demoralizing + exhausting to deal with her negativity. She is letting fear paralyze her from doing something that will benefit her, or at least give her a chance to get a diff perspective.

Please work on B's heart to at least give this a try + not shoot down every chance she gets to get better.

She also keeps fixating on people at her church + insisting they want to get rid of her. Please help her to realize that she is at risk for allowing demonic deception to isolate her + keep her from other Christians.

It is a horrible way to live. Please ease her torment, free her from fear, + give her peace.

Help me to help her w/o her feeling like I'm steamrolling her.

In Your precious name, amen.

#47 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,436 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 05:08 PM

Abba Father, You are the Great Physician. May Your mercy and grace falls upon B. May we hear testimony from drei of Your faithfulness. Thank You Lord. All glory to You Abba Father. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#48 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,158 posts

Posted 15 March 2018 - 07:02 PM

Dear Lord,

Please help B to stand firm + not submit to a spirit of fear. She made 1 app't with a new shrink, canceled it out of fear, + now made it again. May she not cancel again or they may not tolerate that.

Her friend C sabotages my efforts to help her by giving her bad advice. C has not medical background + thinks it's best for B to be so heavily medicated she has no anxious thoughts whatsoever. That is unrealistic. Even healthy people get anxious. C also thinks B's shrink goes out of her way to help her bc she gives her whatever meds she asks for. That is not helping; it is taking the easy way out.

I pray B will switch to this new shrink-assuming she is as good as advertised-while she has a chance to switch. It is so hard to find good shrinks who are taking new patients.

May C not thwart my efforts to help B. She likely thinks she is being a good friend but she has no understanding of what psych drugs do to people + how detrimental they can be in the long term.

Give me patience + help me to help B.

May B let go of her fear + trust You. 

#49 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,158 posts

Posted 14 April 2018 - 08:02 PM

Dear Lord,

TY so much that  B did see the new psychiatrist + really likes her. Now she wants to give the other one the courtesy of a face-to-face meeting to tell her she is going to try the 2nd one to see if she can help. That will be really hard for B to do. I pray the original shrink will accept B's decision to try the other one + not get hurt or upset. TY for this miracle.

May the new psychiatrist be able to help B with her problems. May B's other health problems improve dramatically.

Help me to help her.

#50 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 04:30 AM

Dear Lord,

TY so much that  B did see the new psychiatrist + really likes her. Now she wants to give the other one the courtesy of a face-to-face meeting to tell her she is going to try the 2nd one to see if she can help. That will be really hard for B to do. I pray the original shrink will accept B's decision to try the other one + not get hurt or upset. TY for this miracle.

May the new psychiatrist be able to help B with her problems. May B's other health problems improve dramatically.

Help me to help her.

Gracious Heavenly Father:

We thank You for all You are doing in the life of B.  Thank You for her psychiatrist and her desire to help her.  Give B the strength she needs to follow through on her convictions for her mental health.  Thank You that she has drei as a counselor and helper.  All glory is Yours.  We praise and thank You.  In Jesus's loving, healing name, amen.

#51 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,158 posts

Posted 26 September 2018 - 05:45 PM

Dear Lord,

TY that B's new psychiatrist nixed the idea of ECT. TY that she is trying to help B.

May B be healed of her paranoid schizophrenia, diabetes, neuropathy, + other issues. She's so sweet + helped me so much the 2 weeks after my hip replacement. Please bless her richly.

Give her peace, Lord. She's so tormented.

#52 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,158 posts

Posted 27 September 2018 - 02:26 PM

Dear Lord,

Please guide the psychiatrist on how best to help B. Although her problems seem insurmountable, I know they're no obstacle for our almighty God.

Give B peace + ease her torment. May she sleep better. Help her correct her disordered eating which is caused by the psych drugs.

Help me to be a help + a blessing to her.

#53 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,158 posts

Posted 28 September 2018 - 11:52 AM

Dear Lord,

Please guide B with this latest problem. She got a copy of her medical records + found some errors recorded by her internist. The doc wrote down that B had been having symptoms + some of the symptoms had not been reported by B. So she's all paranoid about it.

She frequently talks about going back to the incompetent psychiatrist bc that doc let her ask for whatever drugs she wanted + it was a constant revolving door of pills, pills, pills. Most of these drugs are addictive, although there were no opiates-just psych drugs + anti-anxiety drugs. It's a terrible way to manage a patient + seemed like it was done out of laziness + expediency. Plus that doc would leave her patients waiting up to 3 hrs at each visit.

Thankfully B realizes it's not fair for the person giving her a ride to wait 3 hrs when it's a 1-hr drive each way. Please restrain B from making this huge mistake of going back to Dr. M.

Help me to give B wise advice + keep her calm. Restrain the enemy from his relentless oppression. Please fill her with the spirit of comfort + peace, + guide her doc to make changes in her care that will help her.

#54 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,158 posts

Posted 01 October 2018 - 12:54 PM

Dear Lord,

Please bless B + heal her of these terrible delusions + paranoid thinking. May she give the new psychiatrist time to undo the mistakes the other one made. May the enemy stop oppressing her + leave her in peace.

She keeps vacillating on whether or not she should move. Please help her with her decision making. May she follow Your will at all times.

Help me to help her.

#55 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,158 posts

Posted 06 October 2018 - 03:50 PM

Dear Lord,

Please help B with her many health problems. She's overeating d/t a side effect of the psych drugs + has gained more weight. Now her knees hurt. She's diabetic b/c of the psych drugs. Her COPD/asthma was also caused by psych drugs. It is an endless cycle of dysfunction + medication.

Help her to control her eating, lower her blood sugar, lose weight, sleep more normally, + not heed the paranoid delusions. Guide her psychiatrist on how to help her.

#56 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,158 posts

Posted Yesterday, 01:02 PM

Dear Lord,

B is having terrible problems with dizziness. She wants to get allergy testing to see if she has any food sensitivities that are causing +/or worsening the symptoms. I think this is a good idea. In the meantime, she eats way too many grains + starchy carbs; as a diabetic, this is bad. Help her to eliminate these from her diet to see if she is gluten- and/or grain-sensitive. It will help lower her blood sugar as well.

She needs to find a good endocrinologist + allergist. Help us to do that.

I hate to see her struggling with all these problems. Help me to help her.