31 replies to this topic

#31 dove3078

dove3078

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 06 August 2017 - 04:29 PM

Father, I lift up this person to You Lord, and ask for a complete healing in her brain.

I plead the blood of Jesus over her from the crown of her head to the soles of her feet.

Lord, I stand on Your promises that by Jesus stripes - she is healed, and I believe

that Your Word is Yes and Amen, and I pray and believe God that not only is her

brain restored and made whole by Jesus blood, but she'll live a long, healthy, strong, and joyous life, in Jesus name, Amen!

Thank You, Lord!

#32 Dorri

Dorri

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,919 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 06:12 PM

Heavenly Father, may You go beyond the prognosis of man and heal her of the root cause of the torment B feels? LORD, may this healing reach her innermost spirit. If she is meant to be healed through doctors, than lead her to the doctor that You choose, that will work with her to bring health to her through Your healing mercies and loving touch. Until then protect her mind and her spirit safe from suicidal thoughts. Help Drei as well to be strong for her sister, but also LORD give her strength and rest and food for thought (encouragement) when she needs it most to continue standing in the gap for her sister, In Jesus Name, thank You LORD, Amen