38 replies to this topic

#31 dove3078

dove3078

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts

Posted 06 August 2017 - 04:29 PM

Father, I lift up this person to You Lord, and ask for a complete healing in her brain.

I plead the blood of Jesus over her from the crown of her head to the soles of her feet.

Lord, I stand on Your promises that by Jesus stripes - she is healed, and I believe

that Your Word is Yes and Amen, and I pray and believe God that not only is her

brain restored and made whole by Jesus blood, but she'll live a long, healthy, strong, and joyous life, in Jesus name, Amen!

Thank You, Lord!

#32 Dorri

Dorri

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,933 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 06:12 PM

Heavenly Father, may You go beyond the prognosis of man and heal her of the root cause of the torment B feels? LORD, may this healing reach her innermost spirit. If she is meant to be healed through doctors, than lead her to the doctor that You choose, that will work with her to bring health to her through Your healing mercies and loving touch. Until then protect her mind and her spirit safe from suicidal thoughts. Help Drei as well to be strong for her sister, but also LORD give her strength and rest and food for thought (encouragement) when she needs it most to continue standing in the gap for her sister, In Jesus Name, thank You LORD, Amen

#33 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,844 posts

Posted 22 August 2017 - 06:54 PM

Dear Lord,

I cont. to pray that B will be convicted of the need to find a different psychiatrist who is competent + will not do the kinds of things that SM is doing. Please release B fom her fear. She perseverates compulsively + doesn't believe A + I, her own family, mean her no harm-no matter how many times we reassure her. It is so draining. Please give me patience + compassion. Do not allow her to give in to despair or hopelessness.

She doubts her salvation, even though she believes. I never used to be concerned that she was at risk for suicide but if she gets delusional enough she might be. Please protect her, + alert me to any warning signs that she's gone over the edge into psychosis. She's close enough to it already.

I feel like I can't make any headway with her bc she is allowing fear to prevent her from making positive changes. Please recall any demons that may be plaguing her.

Help me to help her. Keep other Christians close by to keep an eye on her as well.

In Your precious name, amen.

#34 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,844 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 12:43 PM

Dear Lord,

B is staying with her psychiatrist even tho' this doc is woefully incompetent. You know all the reasons I want her to try someone else, but she won't do it. Fear is a big factor. Only You can chg this situation.

In the meantime, protect her mental, spiritual + physical health. Shield her from paranoid tho'ts. Protect her from side effects of all the meds she's on. They have caused so many problems.

Give me patience + compassion. May I not grow weary of helping her.

#35 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,844 posts

Posted 10 September 2017 - 03:29 PM

Dear Lord,

TY that the last couple of weeks B has not voiced as many paranoid fears. I know she still has them but it is very hard to listen to them.

Only You can change her mind so she will seek a competent psychiatrist. I pray that she will finally get the help she needs.

Help me to be patient, caring + compassionate. Remove any impatience I feel when she starts acting paranoid + is out of touch with reality. It's not her fault.

Help her to manage her weight, diabetes + other health issues better. Protect us both from vascular dementia or other cognitive impairments.

#36 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,844 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 10:06 PM

Dear Lord,

I really need Your help discerning how best to deal with B. I am weary of her paranoia + delusions, + it's especially painful that they revolve around me + A. She trusts least those she should trust most. I do not have the emotional or spiritual energy to handle this well.

Guide B to stop letting fear stand in the way of looking for a diff psychiatrist. She is not being helped.

Give me patience with her, Lord, I am so tired of all this + I know I'm not honoring You by being exasperated with her.

#37 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,844 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 12:28 PM

Dear Lord,

I cont. to pray that You will show B what she shd do about her choice of psychiatrists. Some of her decision not to change is due to fear, some is due to finances, + some is bc other psychiatrists are not taking patients. Nothing I say has changed her mind. Only You know what is best. She isn't being helped. I pray You will bring about a change that will benefit her.

Ease her fear + anxiety + calm her delusions + paranoia.

#38 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,844 posts

Posted 31 October 2017 - 06:57 PM

Dear Lord,

Please help B to seek + find a different psychiatrist who is competent. She is in a terrible rut with this one, who way over-medicates her. It is musical Rxs at each app't bc this doc is just treating symptoms + not addressing the causes. There is no counseling; only pill-pushing. It is maddening. Only You can inspire B to change her mind, but she can't think straight + is frozen by fear + anxiety. It is so sad.

She is also plagued by delusions + no amt of reassurance seems to work. I've tried to set boundaries by telling her I don't want to hear the delusions bc it is too stressful + then she picks apart my responses + delusions arise out of those. She can't seem to stop herself from texting or emailing the delusions after a while. Please give her peace.

Give me patience + wisdom so I respond in ways that help her.

TY for her willingness to help me when she can.

#39 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,844 posts

Posted 02 November 2017 - 02:05 PM

Dear Lord,

Give me patience as I try to help B with these problems. It's difficult + stressful. I don't want to listen to her paranoid ideation; it's too upsetting. Help me to support her in every other way as needed.

Lord, I don't think I could tolerate living with her if it gets to the point that she can't live on her own. Please allow her to remain independent in spite of her mental issues.

I pray she will realize she is getting no help from her current psychiatrist, who overmedicates her + does not address anything except drugs. She only makes tangential references to  her paranoia + delusions but gives her no coping strategies.

Help B to find a good psychiatrist who is taking new patients.