31 replies to this topic

#16 wbilly3814

wbilly3814

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 October 2016 - 09:52 AM

In Jesus name, I curse Schizophrenia out of your sister forever, she is healed of schizophrenia.

william

wbilly3814@yahoo.com

#17 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,756 posts

Posted 26 October 2016 - 09:09 PM

Dear Lord,

Please bless B's upcoming app't with a neurologist. May the cause of her persistent dizziness be found soon. May it go away for good.

TY for the relationship we have as sisters. TY that we can help one another. Help me to help her.

TY for the friends she has who look out for her. Please bless them.

Help B to take good care of her health.

In Your precious name, amen.

#18 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,756 posts

Posted 28 November 2016 - 11:38 PM

Dear Lord,

TY that B's MRI, carotid doppler studies + EEG were normal. There is still no answer for the cause of her dizziness. May the neurologist have some insights at the next app't.

B feels like her symptoms are torture. Please provide relief. Keep the delusions at bay. Resolve the dizziness, anxiety + the RLS. Help me to help her.

#19 jasmine.pauline

jasmine.pauline

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 01:36 PM

Isaiah 53:5

5 But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed. 

#20 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,756 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 07:34 PM

Dear Lord,

This has been such a roller coaster. B has been having multiple problems with anxiety, depression, dizziness, paranoia, etc. in addition to her physical health problems. She gets overwhelmed very easily + can't make decisions much of the time.

Her psychiatrist is out of the country but I have not been able to convince B to see another one. I can't understand her resistance-the current one has not helped her. All that gets done is a revolving cycle of medications + adjustments of those meds-many at once. Please help B to make the decision that will be in her best interests re: her care. Help me to help her + remain patient + encouraging. I pray she will see a different shrink to at least get a 2nd opinion.

Help her deal with the physical problems as well-the diabetes, neuropathy, RLS, + obesity. Protect us both from familial dementia.

#21 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,756 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 11:43 PM

Dear Lord,

B is still plagued with paranoid tho'ts + over-worrying. Ease her anxiety. Help her to trust in You. Protect her from the sequelae of years of mental illness, obesity, diabetes, neuropathy, etc.

Help her to eat more nutritiously + exercise more. Please relieve her of the dizziness she's suffered from for over a year.

Protect us both from vascular dementia, which our mom + gma had.

Help me to help her.

#22 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,756 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 10:34 PM

Dear Lord,

Please help B to get the right kind of help. She is so tormented. Her psychiatrist has been out of the country for over 3 mos. + has been canceling their Skype appointments. All that ever gets done is musical prescriptions. Now B is obsessed that she's in trouble. She's also paranoid, thinking someone gets into her apartment.

It's so hard to see her so anxious + distressed. It's also hard to know how best to deal with it. Give me strength + patience, + break through the clutches this illness has on her so she will trust in Your promises.

#23 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,756 posts

Posted 01 May 2017 - 10:40 PM

Dear Lord,

As You know, B is terribly tormented + has been for a long time. It is difficult for me not to feel frustrated with her when she keeps sending me paranoid texts/emails/calls, but I manage not to express it. However, I know I need to strive for the kind of patience You want me to have with her. I know she can’t help her schizophrenia, but she seems to sabotage herself + make her problems worse. I want her to find a different psychiatrist since the current one is pretty bad.

TY that she at least finally saw a Christian counselor, although she didn’t really relate well to him. She is going to see a different one Weds. I am going with her to her regular psychiatrist app’t tomorrow at her request, altho’ it will be another Skype app’t since that doc is still out of the country (nearly 5 mos.). It is a terrible way to run a business. She freq. cancels the app’ts or else is terribly late, yet she expects her patients to be on time.

Give me greater patience with B + with the situation. Help me to give her the right kind of advice. It is very depressing when she asks me to go with her to the psych app’ts. I don’t want to hear all the paranoid ideation.

Bless her + help her to trust You more, + to finally have peace.

#24 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,756 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 03:18 PM

Dear Lord,

B is so tormented + is not getting the right kind of help from her shrink. You know all the details. She is also very worried about getting dementia d/t a family history of it + her increased risk  from also having diabetes, obesity, + taking psych drugs. 

Help her to do what's best for body, mind + spirit + help me to help her. Give me patience + help me to cope with her behavior; show me how to help her best.

In Your precious name, amen..

#25 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,756 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 03:29 PM

Dear Lord,

I cont to pray for B to feel peace + be free from the anxiety + paranoia that plagues her. Please help her to realize she needs to find a different psychiatrist. She's not being helped but fear is keeping her from making a change. Please free her from this fear.

Give me patience with her frequent paranoid texts + perpetual need for reassurance. Help me to help her.

Protect both of us from dementia. Help her to control her diabetes better + lose weight.

#26 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,756 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 04:05 PM

Dear Lord,

Please work on B's spirit to remove her fear. It is keeping her from switching to a good psychiatrist. She should be hospitalized but her psych is still in a foreign country after 8 mos. + Skyping is a very unsatisfactory way to treat a patient. Plus she doesn't do anything except switch her meds around each month-her delusions are not dealt with + she is given no coping skills. I remind her of all Your promises but she has such a spirit of fear + paranoia it is heartbreaking + extremely stressful. 

Plus if she went in the hosp with her shrink gone, she'd be stuck with the brother shrink, who is worse. Please change B's heart, heal her mind + spirit, + free her.

Help me to help her.

#27 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,756 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 04:34 PM

Dear Lord,

Bek is still very tormented + paranoid, seeing hidden messages where there are none. I pray that she will get the help she needs. May NAMI be an option for her. She will need rides to mtgs since she is still dizzy. I pray this dizziness will finally go away.

She doesn't like the counselor she's seen twice + she still won't switch psychiatrists. Please remove the fear that keeps her trapped with this virtually useless psychiatrist.

Help me to help her + give me patience.

Help her also to have the self-control to properly manage her diabetes + weight.

#28 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,756 posts

Posted 28 July 2017 - 11:43 AM

Dear Lord,

Forgive my impatience as I deal with B's endless paranoid  ideation. Give me more patience, strength + compassion. I am so frustrated that she does not seek a different psychiatrist. She is not being helped by the one she's been seeing for years. Please guide her to one who will be able to help her.

Also, she is letting fear consume her. Help her to trust You more + let go of this fear. May she stop focusing on the negative. She's already imagining going into a nursing home + she doesn't need that for her physical issues. Guide us to talk to someone who will give us some perspective, such as a psychiatric social worker. I pray she will also join NAMI. The problem is getting rides since she is still dizzy a lot. May that finally be resolved too.

#29 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,756 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 11:42 AM

Dear Lord,

I pray for peace + freedom from fear, anxiety, paranoia + delusions for B. It has all been much worse for her for some time. She is not getting the help she needs. Please free her spirit to find a different psychiatrist. She can't think straight or be rational, + that is part of the problem. One might say she should be hospitalized, but every time she is she ends up worse off than before. Her shrink is STILL in Pakistan after 8 mos., + keeps promising to come back but then doesn't. She takes her mother there every year + the mom doesn't want to leave. SM says that her mom is weak, but I find her not credible since she doesn't keep her word, isn't reliable, leaves her patients waiting 2-3 hrs for an app't (if she even shows up), or now that she's in Pakistan, tells the staff she can't get an internet connection to Skype with her patients. Is it true? Who knows?

B is so afraid she can't make any decisions, or makes ones that cause her to sabotage herself. What's worse, I am having trouble being patient with her. It is so draining to constantly have to talk her down from delusional ledges, + I am so emotionally worn out from the endless paranoid calls + texts. No matter what I tell her, she doesn't believe it. I try to be encouraging + remind her of Your promises + Your Word, but I confess to not even wanting to talk to her much of the time bc I don't want to hear the paranoid delusions; they only make me feel worse. She imagines the worst of me + A, saying we're going to hurt her, or punish her, or get revenge (for what?), + the like. It wears me down, Lord, + I need my spirit to be refreshed. I pray for the peace of Your Spirit, His comfort, + greater compassion + patience with B. Help me to find another resource for her, like NAMI, that will perhaps help her. Money is a problem, + getting her rides are a problem since she lives an hour away. Thx for the people who do drive her, + please bless them. I can't always do the driving w/o wearing myself down farther.

TY for helping us for all these years. Give B faith to believe in Your promises, + help her to stop letting fear rule her life. I know we will get thru this.

#30 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,756 posts

Posted 06 August 2017 - 03:44 PM

Dear Lord,

I know the adversary is trying to create division among me, B, + A bc he is clearly working overtime on this effort. B does not trust me or A at all + it is heartbreaking to hear her paranoid delusions. It does little good, if any, to ask her to stop sending me paranoid texts + emails bc she does not believe me. She's convinced I want to h harm her (A, too) + is so delusional she was imagining I had the power to send her to hell. 

I have almost no emotional energy to deal with her. I confess + repent of my lack of patience with her + for not even wanting to talk to her much bc I don't want to be bombarded with delusions, accusations, or revisionist history. She is letting fear rule over her still. She needs a complete workup in the hospital by a different psychiatrist but cont. to let fear block her. Only You can change this, Lord. I pray You do so soon. Please also change my heart so I will be more patient + compassionate towards her. I am so worn out + tired of it. If I were healthy it might be easier, but that is no excuse.

I pray she will agree to get involved in NAMI in the meantime. I just have a bad feeling this isn't going to end well. I always tho't she would be safe from suicide bc of her belief in You, but if she gets delusional enough, she may not be. I pray Your Spirit will help her fight these battles. She is so much more vulnerable than someone with normal brain wiring.