#31 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,532 posts

Posted 30 January 2020 - 09:27 PM

Dear Lord,

Our country is descending into chaos + corruption is worse than ever before. The hypocrisy of most of our leaders is astounding. It is so obvious what they're doing to the nation, yet many do not see it.

For the sake of Your people, shield us from further depravation + its consequences, as much as You can. I dread the coming judgment on America.

Rally Your people + those who have fallen away. May they all turn to You + seek to correct the course the US is on.

In Your name, amen.

#32 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,532 posts

Posted 18 March 2020 - 05:56 PM

Dear Lord,

How easy it is to disrupt our fragile society! I really believe that what's going on now is a sign of the end times growing ever nearing, + a sign of what happens when people flaunt Your laws. Do they really think there will be no judgment?

May people wake up + realize their window of time to repent is closing fast. May they return to You.

In Your precious name, amen.

#33 vlee

vlee

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,036 posts

Posted 21 March 2020 - 06:22 PM

Father I pray for our Nation and the people within.  We have lost all sense of morality and kindness.  I see scripture coming to pass where evil is presented as good and good as evil.  

We have become complacent and turned from you Father.  I am at fault myself for not spending the time with you in prayer that I should.  

Open hearts and minds Father to that which is pure, good and of you.  Let us use this time of isolation for prayer and reflection.  

I pray for our leaders.  Let them come together for the good of the people that they represent.  Let them restore our peace instead of inciting discord. 

I thank you Father that you are in control.  In Jesus' name. Amen

#34 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,532 posts

Posted 26 March 2020 - 08:12 PM

Dear Lord,

Wake up our nation to its sins. Every time I see a church it has a "closed" sign on it, bc of this pandemic. In a way, it seems like a warning- there's only so much time people have left to repent-then they won't have a chance anymore. Thankfully, Your people always have access to You.

Even so, it's hard not to view this pandemic as a judgment of sorts. Turn it to good so that many turn to You.

Be with out president + leaders so they will do what is right for the nation.

In Your name, amen.