#16 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,432 posts

Posted 09 October 2018 - 05:17 PM

Dear Lord,

I pray that America's people will wake up + realize they can't continue to turn away from You + live however they please, esp. when it involves breaking Your sacred laws. It grieves me to see what is happening to our country. Help us to spread the gospel + bring others to Christ before it's too late.

It seems as though the US is much like Judah was before they were judged.

Help us to help our people + serve You better.

In Your precious name, amen.

#17 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,432 posts

Posted 27 October 2018 - 11:56 AM

Dear Lord,

May the results of the upcoming midterm elections be in the best interests of our country. We don't deserve Your grace + mercy, esp. since so many of our leaders + citizens have not only turned away from You, but deny You outright + flout biblical laws.

For the sake of our children + grandchildren, I pray for a reprieve- that You will hold of on judging our nation. May this time be used to bring more people to Christ instead of more turning away.

I wouldn't be surprised if many Bible scholars are right, + the US winds up being destroyed d/t its arrogance + rejection of You. I just pray for mercy-may it not be in our lifetimes or the lifetimes of our children. Above all, I pray for a spiritual awakening.

#18 vlee

vlee

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,028 posts

Posted 24 November 2018 - 08:22 PM

Father I come before you broken over some of the decisions that are being made by many elected officials in our country.  I know that your word says that hearts will grow cold, children will turn against their parents, and good will be looked upon as evil and evil will be called good.  I myself admit thinking that these things could never happen in the United States and what I see and hear daily sickens me.  I pray for our leaders and I ask that those with evil in their hearts will see the light and turn from the darkness.  I pray that they realize that power is not worth their souls. 

Father keep your children strong and let us not turn from the path that you have set our feet upon.  Give us courage and strength to stand on your word.  You have told us that if your children who are called by your name will humble ourselves and pray, that you will heal our land.  I am standing on that promise Father.  Let each of us standing do our part and be a beacon of light in an ever darkening world.  

Forgive me Father when I stumble and I pray that each time I do that you will make me stronger. 

In Jesus' name.  

Amen

#19 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,432 posts

Posted 01 December 2018 - 09:06 PM

Dear Lord,

I'd like to keep our country + its leaders in prayer. We seem to be on a sure path to destruction. Please turn the hearts of the people back toward You. For those who don't know You, I pray they will stop pursuing what the world has to offer + stop denying the truth about You + creation, among other things.

I pray we will be counted worthy to escape all the things that are coming in the last days.

#20 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,510 posts

Posted 10 December 2018 - 08:14 PM

Father, I lift the USA to You in Jesus' Name. Lord, reveal Your Word to your people especially those in authority. We seek Your divine intervention to bring peace to the world. May Your Name be glorified, Lord. Thank You Jesus. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#21 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,432 posts

Posted 13 January 2019 - 09:08 PM

Dear Lord,

Our nation really seems to be going over a cliff spiritually. It's frightening to watch. We once were a Christian nation. Now nearly all of our leaders have abandoned biblical principles and have become corrupt + immoral. It's beyond frightening to watch.

I suspect America is going to be judged very harshly, since our founding fathers at least tried to walk in Your ways. Our leaders used to pray to You publicly; now if they pray at all it is "inclusive" of all faiths + the false gods they follow.

I pray for mercy for the sake of those who still follow You, + ask that You delay punishment of our nation for the sake of our children or grandchildren. May they be sure to be + remain devoted to You.

I'm also very concerned about the plans for a nationwide 5G network-it is so dangerous to people's health but the telecom companies + our government are setting it up anyway. Please do not let this happen for some time, if at all.

Protect us from the bad decisions our government is making.

#22 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,948 posts

Posted 16 January 2019 - 04:27 AM

God,

I pray for salvation for President Trump and his family. I pray that Trump will have wisdom and govern according to Your will. Please glorify Yourself in Trump's life and protect him. Thank You that You allow him to be president. In Jesus' name, amen.

#23 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,432 posts

Posted 24 January 2019 - 05:04 PM

Dear Lord,

I pray You will soften the hearts of all those who are defiantly opposing our president, no matter who is harmed. It's terrible to see the way the man + the office of the president are being disrespected. You put our leaders in place, + we should treat them with respect. Yet it seems like many people, the media in particular, seek only to destroy Pres. Trump.

May Trump + his family seek Your help in all their decision-making. I pray the people of our country will wake up + turn back to You. It's frightening to see what is happening.

#24 vlee

vlee

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,028 posts

Posted 01 February 2019 - 07:05 PM

Father God I mourn for the situation that our country is in.  I see the prophesies play out before us.  I come to you to stop the unholy things that are happening in our government and country.  There are those who are trying to remove anything Godly and moral from us.  Things don't even make sense.  I know that we as citizens have stood by and watched it happen, thinking that someone will make it right.  

Restore order and sense Father.  Turn hearts away from that which is evil.  I pray that you give our President the strength that he needs to stand against the darkness.  I pray for his salvation and protection.  I ask your forgiveness for the times when I have stood by just hoping that things would be better.  

I know that you are in charge Father and your word says, "If my people, who are called by My name, will humble themselves and pray, I will heal their land.  I am praying for that healing Father. 

In Jesus name. Amen. 

#25 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,432 posts

Posted 28 March 2019 - 02:01 PM

Dear Lord,

It is so sad + also scary to see what is happening to our country. Our leaders once worshiped You, as did most of our citizens. Now they're trying to eliminate You, which is very foolish, as well as impossible. But it's hurting everyone.

Evil is being called good, and good is being called evil, just as prophesied. Depraved minds can't recognize the truth, let alone find their way back to it. 

It's hard not to be dismayed, but we understand these things must happen before the end can come. Give us strength and great faith so we won't fear, but will rely on You.

Bless our president + give him great wisdom + discernment. Guide him on how best to lead the country. I also pray for his salvation. He has spoken of You but I'm not sure what he believes.

May our other leaders and citizens wake up before it's too late.

#26 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,948 posts

Posted 13 April 2019 - 08:16 PM

God,

I pray for salvation for Donald Trump and his family. Please help him to govern the USA in righteousness and according to Your will. Please protect him and guide him. Heal him and make him whole, body, soul, mind, and spirit. Soften his heart to You. In Jesus' name, amen.

#27 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,432 posts

Posted 21 April 2019 - 08:02 PM

Dear Lord,

Please bless our president + give him wisdom, discernment, clarity of vision, + strength. So many of his colleagues are trying to destroy him. It's so appalling + even demonic.

I'm concerned we've reached a tipping point + are starting to go off a figurative cliff since our nation has mostly turned away from God. Please  turn the hearts of men in power back to You. Pull us back up from the edge of this cliff. I do not want to see our country destroyed by our enemies.

Give us strength. May Your people remain steadfast + faithful.

#28 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,432 posts

Posted 07 July 2019 - 06:11 PM

Dear Lord,

It's scary to watch our nation's descent into madness. Our leaders + much of our population have turned away from You, so of course judgment must follow.

Protect all who love You + strive to obey Your precepts. Esp. protect our young people, who seem more willing to accept lifestyles that would appall them 30 years ago. May they never be deceived by all the lies they hear. Keep their eyes + ears open to Your guidance.

I pray for a reprieve for our nation, for the sake of Your people. May judgment not come yet.