12 replies to this topic

#1 vlee

vlee

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,965 posts

Posted 07 May 2016 - 08:55 AM

Father I lift up your people of the United States to you.  I come before your throne troubled.  I know that we are to fear not because you are always with us.  You see and hear all things and know what evil is going on in our country. I know that I have responsibility in that as well as anyone.  We as your people have been complacent and have accepted too much as okay, when really so much is out of line in our lives with your word.

I ask that you restore us to the people that we should be and let us always seek your face in our daily lives: our work, our play, and our words.  Father you are wonderful and I love you.  I pray for my own walk with you to become closer each day.  In Jesus' mighty name I ask these things.

Amen.

#2 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,714 posts

Posted 07 May 2016 - 12:07 PM

God,

I pray for Your will concerning who will next be the President of US. I pray for that person's salvation. Thank You that as Christians you teach is not to let our hearts be troubled and by Your power, we can have Your peace no matter what the circumstance. In Jesus' name I pray, amen.

#3 JohnDante

JohnDante

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 07 May 2016 - 01:48 PM

Lord bless all of us on Prayway and every American that this country will be more Christ-like in thoughts and ways and that abortion be reviewed and stopped by our new President. Thanks Lord,in Jesus name,Amen.,John B.

#4 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,297 posts

Posted 07 May 2016 - 11:45 PM

Father, bless this country and her people. You are in control, Lord. Let Your will be fulfilled in this country for Your glory. Thank You, Jesus. All glory to You. Amen.

#5 R. J. Beverly

R. J. Beverly

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 06 August 2016 - 09:06 AM

I pray in agreement with this prayer from this child of God, thank You Father for restoration according to what You have taught us in Matthew 18:18 in Jesus' Name, Amen!

#6 babalina

babalina

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 07 September 2016 - 03:29 AM

Lord of Father, Jesus said he was the truth.  As you look upon America, you see the lies that fed the public everyday, and your people perish for lack of the truth.  Please rip away the lies so that Americans can see the truth and they will take action as a nation to correct the problems.. All of the sinful God rejecting behaviour of many Americans, and their unGodly marriage laws, must be stripped.  In the case of the upcoming presidential election, let the truth about the criminals in power come out and the evil leaders controlling that, and many other countries.  In Jesus's name, Amen

#7 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,844 posts

Posted 07 September 2016 - 08:06 PM

Dear Lord,

I pray for our leaders + the people of the US. May the corruption in our government cease + may people cease turning away from You. Give our politicians a crisis of conscience + enable them to be people of integrity again.

I can't imagine our country with either major candidate as president. I'm thankful You're in control.

In Your precious name, amen.

#8 R. J. Beverly

R. J. Beverly

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 17 September 2016 - 09:20 AM

I pray in agreement with you in Jesus' Name, John 14:13-14. Amen.

#9 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,844 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 07:46 PM

Dear Lord,

It is pretty frightening to see what is happening in + to our country as more + more people change Your ordinances + abandon You. How can we expect anything else but justice?

Please bless + protect our president + his administration + help them to turn to You. They are facing terrible opposition + a complete lack of fairness from the media + many in the population. Help them to remain strong + not lose their perspective. 

Help us all to remain steadfast in our own lives + in our pursuit of godliness + faithfulness. May we be counted worthy to escape the coming wrath.

#10 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,469 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 02:38 PM

Gracious Heavenly Father:

Thank You for hearing our prayers for the U.S.  Father, so much unrest.  So many trying to change Your Word as if it is not relevant.  A well known pastor once said:  "It doesn't matter whether You believe what is in the Bible, it is going to happen anyway."  Please help those that struggle to believe.  May we all turn to You for guidance.  Bless Your holy name.  May we all continue to pray for Your Will.  All glory is Yours.  We praise and thank You.  In Jesus's loving, healing name, amen.

#11 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,844 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 03:58 PM

Dear Lord,

I pray for our country. It is very upsetting to see the apostasy, immorality, depravity, acts of desecration, and terrorism. You have lowered the hedge of protection we enjoyed for so long because our leaders have turned away from You + become corrupt. It is no less than we deserve.

I pray for the safety + protection of Your people. May the signs we're seeing be a wake-up call to those who have rejected You. May we succeed in bringing the gospel to more people + may we be counted worthy enough to escape the wrath to come.

#12 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,297 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 07:50 AM

Father, look down from Heaven and see the wickedness of this world and her inhabitants. Hearts are growing cold. Your holy Words in the holy Bible are being ignored and manipulated. Father God, have mercy on us. Hear our prayers O Lord. Open the eyes of Your Church O Lord. Speak to Your children Lord. Touch the hearts of Your people, Lord. May You send Your Holy Spirit to guide the people to turn to You Lord, seek Your face and believe in Your holy Words. Stir our hearts Lord so that we may turn back to worship You and glorify Your holy Name. I pray for Your guidance and protection to be upon the newly elected President and his family. Give him the wisdom to bring USA back into Your loving care. Bring revival and peace to this World Lord. You are in control Lord. You are holy. Stretch Your hands and punish the wicked Lord. Transform our hearts from glory to glory Lord. Have mercy upon us Lord. All things are possible with You Abba Father. All glory and honor to You Father. Thank You Jesus. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#13 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,628 posts

Posted 04 July 2017 - 10:53 PM

Lord,
I stand in agreement with these prayers.
Please turn every person in this country back to You.
Bless our country and have mercy on us. Amen.