7 replies to this topic

#1 viovio

viovio

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 25 February 2016 - 10:17 AM

Please pray for me ,I am  very ill, have arteritis obliterans, drug intolerance and other diseases, please pray God have mercy on me and heal me in Jesus name.

Brother Viorel

#2 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,459 posts

Posted 25 February 2016 - 08:41 PM

Father, I bring Brother Viorel before Your able hands for healing in all areas. Thank You for Your Word by Jesus' Stripes Viorel is healed. Thank You, Lord. All glory to You. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#3 Peace Dweller

Peace Dweller

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 28 February 2016 - 11:48 AM

Father Jesus we lift up Brother Viorel to receive your healing and deliverance from all sickness and disease and we wish him health and strength, in the mighty name of Jesus, Amen and Amen.

#4 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,679 posts

Posted 09 March 2016 - 12:55 AM

Lord,

Please heal this brother & make him whole.

In Jesus name, I pray. Amen.

#5 JohnDante

JohnDante

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 12 March 2016 - 01:38 PM

Lord heal brother vilovio of his wounds and illnesses sweet Lord ! Lord heal him ASAP! Lord let this week be full of joy for him ! Thanks Lord for this,in Jesus name,Amen. ,John

#6 Dorri

Dorri

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,933 posts

Posted 13 March 2016 - 06:17 PM

Heavenly Father, thank You that with You we have hope of healing, and salvation, thank You for Your Healing Word and  touch over brother Viorel, In Jesus Name, Amen

#7 JohnDante

JohnDante

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 14 March 2016 - 11:20 AM

Lord heal this person's wounds and let him be fully restored! All the glory is yours Father! In Jesus name,Amen. ,Jon. B.

#8 vlee

vlee

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,996 posts

Posted 17 March 2016 - 08:01 PM

My Father you are the God of healing.  The God of miracles.  You are mighty and wondrous.  I thank  you for your mercy and unconditional love. 

Father your word says that we have not because we ask not.  I am standing with Viorel as he asks for healing of his illness.  Give him the strength to stand on faith and accept this healing.  I ask that he be healed from the top of his head to the bottom of his toes.  There is nothing that you cannot do.

Father I praise you for your divine healing. 

In Jesus' name.

Amen