9 replies to this topic

#1 Lorna1978

Lorna1978

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 22 October 2005 - 02:26 AM

Hiya Everybody, Lorna here, My husband and I having been praying and also minstering to my sister-in-law Emma. She was once a christian years ago but fell away. In that time she did many things that she now regrets but she now wants to rekindle her relationship with our wonderful Lord! She is having trouble though. After Tom was speaking to her for about 4 hours this morning answering questions she had about Jesus she decided that she wanted to become close to God once again. Tom led her in the sinners prayer! But after we got off the phone from her she rang back about Hour later, saying that she was shivering, feeling physically cold and also feeling scared about the Holy spirit, now obviously this is an attack from the evil one. She is also in a relationship with a person who doesn't seem to really love her and he is rather selfish. Can everybody please say a big prayer for her, she is really wanting this and she knows that God is leading her to a place where they can fellowship together again. Heaps of hugs, Lorna. B)

#2 sheila

sheila

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 376 posts

Posted 22 October 2005 - 08:19 AM

Dear God I want to pray for Emma so she can really get to know You. I know how difficult it is to get started on the road to You, especially when she is feeling insecure in her life but please send her a sign so she can know that what she wants is the right thing and will lead her to a relationship with You. I thank You for her sister in law Lorna and for Tom who with their generous spirit are trying to show Emma how to reach out to You. Help them Lord and let them know the words to say so that Emma turns to You. While I am offering this prayer for Emma, please Lord don't forget me as I try to do the same for myself. Amen

#3 blackbirdsinginginthedeadofnight

blackbirdsinginginthedeadofnight

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,306 posts

Posted 22 October 2005 - 08:25 AM

Lord, We gather together as a community of believers, standing behind Emma, and her desire to come to Your heart and her longing to accept all that You have to offer. Indeed, Lord God, how You offer life, and that in ABUNDANCE! Perfect love casts out all fear, the Scriptures say. We ask that fear would flee from her, because You ARE perfect LOVE! She has made a precious decision for You today. Protect and shield her from all attacks of the evil one. Shield her in Your compassionate love and constant protection. Comfort her in Your Holy Spirit, and fill her with Your complete PEACE. Seek her and surround her with all the majesty of Your Healing and Forgiving nature. Assure her, as she now begins this journey, made anew. Rest in her and upon her Your glorious nature. We ask this through Christ our Lord, Amen.

#4 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 22 October 2005 - 10:03 PM

Father God, I come into agreement with these prayers for Emma. I thank you for the mighty work that you are doing in her life! Thank you Jesus that you are drawing this woman to yourself. I pray that you will deliver her evey lie fromt he enemy. I pray that you would bind the strongholds in her life. Father, fill her with peace and love. As Anne prayed, your perfect love cast out all fear. Fill this woman with a true knowledge of your love for her. Guard her from the attacks of the enemy. Deliver her from evil. Bless this woman as she turns to you! In Jesus name I pray.

#5 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 23 October 2005 - 06:34 PM

Dear Lorna, God loves you for bringing this matter to PrayWay. God loves Tom because he is confessing the beauty of our God to Emma. God loves Emma because she believes that Our Lord Jesus Christ is The Way, The Life and The Truth. Jesus died for her and rose again is evident that Emma is a free woman. Amen. Lord in Jesus Name I pray lift up Emma to you. Fill her with the power of the Holy Spirit, the power of your words and cleanse her with the power of the Blood of Jesus. Remove every trace of the spirit of unbelief, spirit of intimidation and manipulation of Emma's mind. Lord you said that you are not giving her the spirit of fear but of power, love and sound mind. Let it be seen that every child that belongs to you are protected by you Lord. No weapon that is form against thee shall prosper that is your faithful promise to us Lord and we believe and trust you. Thank you Jesus, for being our hiding place. our healer and the source of our joy. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen.

#6 blackbirdsinginginthedeadofnight

blackbirdsinginginthedeadofnight

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,306 posts

Posted 27 November 2005 - 09:46 PM

Lord, We continue to remember Emma up to Your care. We seek Your Heavenly assistance and Spiritual guidance and leading upon her life. We ask You to break the bondages that have kept her astray. Bring her into Your warmth and light. Speak to her in her dreams. Minister to her in her daily waking life. Show her the beauty of Your love and fill her with Your Holy Spirit. Find and keep her in Your constant care. Help her as she seeks understanding. Give her clarity of mind. Breathe new life into her soul! Oh come, our Emmanuel! In Jesus Name, we ask and pray! AMEN!

#7 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 28 November 2005 - 01:13 AM

O Father, give Emma such a consciousness of Your presence that she shall never again feel lonely. Help her to open her heart to the grace that is flowing right now into her physical, emotional and spiritual being. Fill her with Your strength. Bless her with wisdom and surround her with people who believes in You. Thank You Jesus. In Your name I pray. Amen.

#8 scott

scott

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 713 posts

Posted 28 November 2005 - 05:51 PM

Father I stand in agreement with these prayers. Hallowed be Your Name, Your kingdom come, Your will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive our own trespassers. Lead us not into temptation, but DELIVER US FROM THE EVIL ONE! For Thine is the Kingdom, power, and the glory forever. Amen.

#9 Mily

Mily

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 28 November 2005 - 07:18 PM

My Father, in you name, I ask the holy spirit to be filled in Emma's heart and to protect her from Satan's attack. Lord, you are pleased with Emma's determination in renewing her life and her faith in you. My Lord, guide her in everyway and comfort her as well, may your peace and joy be with her, so that she could feel and experience your great love upon her! Amen!

#10 Jeff_Green_311

Jeff_Green_311

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 06:51 PM

Beautiful and most high savior Lord Jesus. We pray deeply in our hearts for our sister in Christ Ema. We pray Lord that you be her guiding light back into your kindom and out of the darkness of evil. Pull her spirit back out of the clutches of the demons, that so want to keep your sheep, which once was found, but was led astray along the way. We rebuke the spirit of satan and call upon your holy spirit Lord God to be rightfully restored in sister Ema. Let her taste the fruit of your vine once more. Quench her thirst for truth. And heal her of her broken heart. She is knocking at your door Lord God. And I know you will answer unto her. Forgive her for backsliding Lord. Give her the eyes to see once more. Come back into her life again Lord. And give her the strength to fight this war of good versus evil. With good faith and trust the good always win. Thank You lord for enstilling the hunger back into sister Emas soul for your love. Because Lord you are essential. In order to live and live for eternity we must have you in our spirit. Thank You Lord and bless her with all your tender loving and care. In this I pray in your sons name. Jesus. Amen.