6 replies to this topic

#1 Vio

Vio

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 January 2016 - 08:31 AM

Please pray for me , I am in a serious health condition God have mercy and heal me in Jesus name,Thank you.  brother Viorel

#2 nickandjoan

nickandjoan

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 January 2016 - 02:04 PM

Heavenly Father, I lift up Viorel to You, and ask You to send Your peace and heavenly blessings on him.  Oh Holy Spirit, touch every cell, organ and tissue in his body and restore him to complete health and well-being.  We know that You are the Divine Physician and put out trust in You for Viorel's health, for all things are possible in You.  Thank You for hearing and answering our prayers.

In Jesus' Name, Amen.

God bless you, Viorel.

Joan 

#3 Dorri

Dorri

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,933 posts

Posted 08 January 2016 - 07:34 PM

Heavenly Father, You know what Vio is suffering from.  Nothing is too great for You to heal.  I lift this one before Your throne and ask that You will heal Vio from the crown of the head to the soles of the feet in body, in mind and in Spirit, In Jesus Name, Amen

#4 mjac

mjac

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 984 posts

Posted 10 January 2016 - 12:34 PM

Father, thank You that by the stripes of Jesus, Viorel is healed! Because Jesus is Lord of all, and through faith in His  name, I command the life source of this sickness to die, and for health and healing to spring forth speedily. I bind the spirit of fear and command it to GO! Holy Spirit, give Viorel the spirit of wisdom and understanding concerning the great love Father God has for Viorel that He sent Jesus to become what we were so that we can become what He is, a son of God, with all the privileges that a child of the King has which includes LIFE. Thank You, Father! Amen.

#5 rainbowgirl

rainbowgirl

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,559 posts

Posted 10 January 2016 - 01:47 PM

Standing

#6 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,679 posts

Posted 10 January 2016 - 06:55 PM

Lord,

Please heal this brother & make him whole. Take this sickness from him, never to return again. Amen.

#7 JoJoCamaro

JoJoCamaro

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 11 January 2016 - 11:48 PM

Dear Father. I lift Vio up to you for complete healing. In Jesus's name I pray. Amen