5 replies to this topic

#1 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 27 October 2015 - 12:14 PM

Please pray for salvation for my brother, Dennis. Thanks.

#2 rainbowgirl2

rainbowgirl2

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 27 October 2015 - 07:54 PM

Father God, I lift up Dennis to you for your saving touch.  Please call him Holly Spirit and create in him a curious heart to want to learn more about Jesus.  Father, you know the condition of his heart.  Please make him aware of his need for you.  Surround him with your love and desire to turn from his ways and ask you into his heart.  I pray for an awesome conversion and that Dennis will be a new born again Christian with his Sister right by his side, spiritually speaking.  Father, looking forward to when this new birth happens in the powerful name of Jesus.....Amen

#3 Twin11217

Twin11217

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 650 posts

Posted 05 November 2015 - 04:52 PM

Father God,

I pray that you come into Dennis life, so that he may feel and experience the love you have for him. I ask that you place Holy Spirit led saints all around to feed him the word. Soften his heart and humble his ways, Oh Lord. In Jesus name. Amen

#4 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 10 November 2015 - 05:16 AM

God,

I pray that You will open Dennis' eyes and soften his heart to You and to realize that the Bible is Your word, not man's word, and that it is true and uncorrupted. Let him live not for self and not to make a lot of money but to live for You. Do whatever it takes to humble him, God, to realize that You exist and He needs You. I pray also that he will be generous with my parents and provide regular financial assistance to my parents so that my parents can pay off all debts and meet their needs. Help Dennis to be a good and loving son to our parents. I pray also for salvation for Dennis' wife and his daughter. I pray for salvation for my parents. In Jesus' name I pray, amen.

#5 Twin11217

Twin11217

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 650 posts

Posted 27 November 2015 - 10:23 PM

Father God,

May you turn Dennis away from this world and guide him to your Word. May You show him signs that no man can explain and miracles that no man can do but You. Father their are many who need to be broken first and if that's the case may your will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. I pray that his wife will receive dreams of the Kings return to this earth that she will believe Winnie. I also ask that jasmine would see and speak of Jesus Christ in many different ways. Bless this entire family Lord with your guidance and protection. In Jesus name. Amen

#6 Monte Mickley

Monte Mickley

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 10:44 AM

Please God help Dennis to get to the point where he is extra aware you love him.