#1 daykap

daykap

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 October 2015 - 12:20 PM

Good day to you:

I am new here, I found out about the forum when I was searching for prayers to help me.  I am in my early forties, have had miscarriages in the past and as of May 2015 was told I have blocked tubes.  I am supposed to go to a fertility clinic and consider IVF - and that my time is running out.  I have a lovely 15 year old son - sadly have not been able to carry following pregnancies to term.  I do believe that God is a healing God and strongly believe that I will conceive - I just need your prayers for healing of my tubes and staying power (ongoing faith) - I was very devastated by the news to the point where I had a breakdown and found it challenging to keep hope/faith alive. 

After having read some testimonies on this forum,  I am a true believer that God is working wonders and miracles in our lives.  May you please pray for/with me?

God bless you

#2 Twin11217

Twin11217

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 650 posts

Posted 20 October 2015 - 03:34 PM

Father God,

I thank you for leading daykap to this website and ask that you give her encouragement to remain on here as well. I join prayer with her and ask that your healing touch restore her tubes. May you strengthen her faith/hope in the walk she is taking with you. In Jesus name. Amen&amen.

Glory is yours Father

#3 daykap

daykap

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 October 2015 - 09:29 AM

Thank you, I receive in Jesus name, Amen

#4 inHissteps

inHissteps

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,495 posts

Posted 30 October 2015 - 03:19 PM

Grace and peace, daykapl,

Papa God,

Your word says:

Psa 127:3 Children are an inheritance from the LORD. They are a reward from him.

Deu 28:11 The LORD will give you plenty of blessings: You will have many children.

Deu 28:4 You will be blessed. You will have children.

Thank you Papa, that your word is true and since has had miscarriages and now she has been told her tubes are blocked, I call into those tubes in the name of Jesus and blow out that blockage and tubes be opened! The reproductive organs (womb, fallopian tubes, eggs) of this woman needs to be told the word of God.

Reproductive organs of 'daykap', the Lord has blessed you to produce children. It is written: Deu 28:4 You will be blessed. You will have children. It is written: children are an inheritance from the LORD, they are a reward from him. In the name of Jesus, womb, fallopian tubes, eggs, you will line up the the word of God that has been spoken to you. You will work as God ordained you to work to bring forth healthy children to birth, for I bind you to the will and purposes of God, in Jesus name.

Thank you Papa for your word. HalleluYah! Blessed is reproductive organs of 'daykap'. Blessed are the children that will come forth from her womb.

Behold, daykap, Sarah was in her 90's when she conceived Isaac, and Elizabeth was in her old age when she conceived, John the Baptist. Just because the world says your time is getting short, the word of God has said,: Job 33:34,45 I have found a ranson for you. Your flesh shall be fresher than a child's an dyou shall return to the days of your youth. 1 Corinthian 1:30 Christ Jesus has been made unto you...redemption (ransom paid in full). You are indeed blessed to bear children. 

#5 minoopal

minoopal

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 20 November 2015 - 10:14 PM

LORD , I ppray for this child of yours.

May she be blessed wih lot of your mercies and heal her and remove all blockages.

Thanking you

Minoo

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: fertility, fallopiantubes, conception, healing