1 reply to this topic

#1 gloreebee

gloreebee

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 06:25 AM

Hello Prayer Family ,  I would like to ask that you prayer for my sister ...there are several things going on in her life and she has been very depressed .   The first issue is that our father passed away about 9 months ago and I know she is struggling greatly with this ,  then my Dad had left her some things and through some confusion what she was suppose to receive ( personal items from my Dad..not worth a lot monetarily but worth a lot to my sister because they were my Dads and he had told her he wanted her to have them), are not being given to her and she is so hurt by the situation ...I think  as a result she is reliving the original loss of him .   Then to add more she is struggling financially due to a car that has one thing after another wrong with it and the last thing cost her over $3000 to fix and just last week the car stopped working again and still isn't fixed, its in the shop and she is dreading that the cost of this new repair is something she can not afford, she is suppose to receive the estimate today.    I just ask that you would keep her in your prayers and that you would ask God to touch this situation , give her some peace and help her both emotionally and financially.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

#2 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,522 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 08:58 AM

Father, You are the Source. Everything belongs to You. I ask in Jesus' Name that this sister is delivered from depression and help is given to her especially in the financial area for the repair of her car. Thank You, Lord. All glory to You in Jesus' Name. Amen.