#1 gloreebee

gloreebee

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 06:14 AM

Dear Prayer Family ,

I would like to ask for Prayer for my Daughter and Son in Law.   They are having problems becoming pregnant and would so like to have a child . I would like to ask for prayer the God will bless them with a child , either one biologically or one that they can adopt.  They are a wonderful couple with so much love to offer a child.    The issue of not being able to conceive is very stressful for my daughter and I asked that you would pray that she can trust and find peace in what ever God has planned for her.

thanks

#2 vlee

vlee

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,028 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 05:20 PM

Dear Prayer Family ,

I would like to ask for Prayer for my Daughter and Son in Law.   They are having problems becoming pregnant and would so like to have a child . I would like to ask for prayer the God will bless them with a child , either one biologically or one that they can adopt.  They are a wonderful couple with so much love to offer a child.    The issue of not being able to conceive is very stressful for my daughter and I asked that you would pray that she can trust and find peace in what ever God has planned for her.

thanks

Father I pray that you favor this daughter and son-in-law with a child.  In Jesus name. Amen.

#3 Mike4Hope

Mike4Hope

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,735 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 05:42 PM

Abba:

We pray for Your will regarding a child in this couple's marriage.

Our wish is that You help them conceive or adopt, but we look to Your plan.

In Jesus name we trust,

Amen