4 replies to this topic

#1 viovio

viovio

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 02:22 AM

Please pray for me ,I am very ill, God have mercy on me and heal drug allergy ,intolerance,iflammation ,arterites obliterans and other illness I have .Thank you .Brother Viorel

#2 mjac

mjac

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 984 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 11:08 AM

Father, in the name of Jesus, I thank You for grace and truth that came through Jesus Christ. For it is written, Surely He has borne our griefs (sicknesses and diseases and maladies) and carried our sorrows (physical and mental pain). But he was wounded for our transgressions, bruised for our iniquities, the chastisement of our peace was upon Him, and with His stripes we were healed. 1 Pe. 2:24

In the name of Jesus, I bind this spirit of infirmity in Violrel's body and command you LOOSE him NOW! GET OUT! I break the power of fear off him, and trauma, GO! Every negative diagnoses pronounced over his life is broken by the blood of Jesus. He is the redeemed of the Lord, redeemed from destruction, redeemed out of the hand of the enemy, and from the curse of the law. Body, GLORIFY GOD! Immune system, DO YOUR JOB! I speak a reversal of every symptom in this body and declare that no weapon formed against Viorel shall prosper. Be healed! Whole! in Jesus' name! Thank you, Jesus!

#3 inHissteps

inHissteps

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,495 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 04:12 PM

Father, in the name of Jesus, I thank You for grace and truth that came through Jesus Christ. For it is written, Surely He has borne our griefs (sicknesses and diseases and maladies) and carried our sorrows (physical and mental pain). But he was wounded for our transgressions, bruised for our iniquities, the chastisement of our peace was upon Him, and with His stripes we were healed. 1 Pe. 2:24

In the name of Jesus, I bind this spirit of infirmity in Violrel's body and command you LOOSE him NOW! GET OUT! I break the power of fear off him, and trauma, GO! Every negative diagnoses pronounced over his life is broken by the blood of Jesus. He is the redeemed of the Lord, redeemed from destruction, redeemed out of the hand of the enemy, and from the curse of the law. Body, GLORIFY GOD! Immune system, DO YOUR JOB! I speak a reversal of every symptom in this body and declare that no weapon formed against Viorel shall prosper. Be healed! Whole! in Jesus' name! Thank you, Jesus!

I stand in agreement!

#4 viovio

viovio

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 11:36 AM

Thank you very much for your prayer ,Viorel

#5 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,679 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 09:29 PM

Father in heaven,

Please heal this man & make him whole. Take this affliction from him. Bless him to walk in complete health. Amen.