60 replies to this topic

#31 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,510 posts

Posted 08 June 2015 - 05:44 AM

Father, I stand in agreement with mirriam's prayers for her daughter, Lucy. You see her heart and know her thoughts, Lord. Your ways are higher than our ways O Lord. Help Mirriam through Your Holy Spirit to trust You to handle Lucy His ways. His ways of dealing with Lucy may not what Mirriam is expecting but the end result will surely glorify You, Lord. Thank You, loving Father for helping us to trust You and believe in miracles and supernatural grace that will fill us with Your peace, love and joy. All things are possible with You, Lord. Lucy is going through spiritual warfare. She is not fighting with flesh and blood, but we know O Lord that no problem is too big for You to handle. You are above all, Lord. Your Name Lord Jesus when we confess with our tongue that You are Lord, every stronghold will flee. In Jesus' Name I rebuke every spirit that is not of God to leave Lucy and never return. Thank You, Lord for Your death on the Cross. I plead the Blood of Jesus upon mirriam and lucy. Protect them, Lord. Thank You, Father. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#32 mirriam

mirriam

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 431 posts

Posted 10 June 2015 - 03:23 AM

Thank you Father for the work that you have begun in Lucy's life.  May your power of your spirit continue transforming her.

#33 mirriam

mirriam

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 431 posts

Posted 10 June 2015 - 03:29 AM

thank you Lord for your transforming power which has begun its work in the life of Lucy.

#34 mirriam

mirriam

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 431 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 07:17 AM

You are my GOD who hears the cries of all those that call upon your name.  I thank you Father for the provision of getting in touch with you through prayers.  Burdens are lighter when they are in your hands.  I thank you master for my children, friends , relatives and for everything you have done for me.  I commit my last born child in your hands.  have your own way in her life and put a hedge of protection around her.

#35 mirriam

mirriam

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 431 posts

Posted 20 June 2015 - 11:44 PM

my child has started responding to God's love.  she is settled at her new school and is adjusting her life style.  I give God all the praise and glory, for he is a listening Father.  thank you Lord for your love and thank you for the prayer partners who their continued support.

#36 mirriam

mirriam

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 431 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 03:22 AM

Thank you Lord for using Lucy's experiences to reform my character for I feel drawn closer to you more than before.  Thank you for the gift of this child and Lord I commit her in your hands and I pray in Jesus name that you continue working in her life by allowing good friends who will have positive influence on her life.  Thank you Lord for everything.

#37 mirriam

mirriam

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 431 posts

Posted 28 June 2015 - 06:28 AM

You are my God who listens and act accordingly.  I thank you Master for your providence which is unconditional.  I lift Lucy to you and may your hands be ever to protect her from harm and danger.  Help her to make right decisions and let all her friends who have negative influence over her life be scattered for ever in Jesus name.

#38 mirriam

mirriam

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 431 posts

Posted 28 June 2015 - 10:34 PM

I bring Lucy to your throne of Mercy o God.  Help her to have a personal relationship with you.

#39 mirriam

mirriam

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 431 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 08:38 AM

May your mercies flow in the little life of my girl.  Thank you for making me her Mum and may the devil be put to shame for he has lost this battle.

#40 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,619 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 04:01 AM

Lord-I ask that your love&mercy flood the life of Lucy-committing her to you-may she surrender her life to you.

#41 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,413 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 06:38 PM

Dear Lord,

Please heal the many hurts this child has suffered + send Christian mentors to her. May some of them be her age + may she relate well to them.

Guide her mother so she will know how best to deal with this child.

In Your precious name, amen.

#42 mirriam

mirriam

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 431 posts

Posted 19 July 2015 - 06:59 AM

Schools are closing in a fortnight time and Lucy is coming home.  She will meet her old friends who may have bad influence on her.

Father I want to thank you for making me a Mother of my children.  May your unfailing hand protect them from the snares of the evil one.  I bring Lucy to your throne of mercy and as she comes home may the fire of the holy ghost scatter all the friends who have evil influence over her life.  Help me Lord not to fear what the devil can plan for her, but to trust in your awesome power where no evil can prevail.  I cover the life of my daughter in the blood of Jesus Christ and seal all the loop holes for the evil one.  I claim victory that was attained on the cross where Jesus cried that " IT IS FINISHED". indeed it is over, the devil have no power over the life of my daughter.  May the power of the holy spirit in its full measure transform her and teach her to do your will Father.  In Jesus name I pray with thanks giving in my heart.  Amen

#43 Blessed24

Blessed24

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 July 2015 - 01:33 PM

Lucy my fifteen year old is my youngest daughter.  She was the Fathers favorite child.  He died in 2009 five years before he died we were living separately due to unresolved conflicts.  I remarried in 2012 but unfortunately my husband also died the same year.  Lucy was more close to dads than me and was easily disciplined. Her behavior is so weird now that she can not be corrected.  She has been sent away from boarding school at a high school due to bad behavior.  her dressing leaves much to be desired.  she is addicted to worldly music and movies and her school performance is poor.  She does not heed to my counsel and she is very rude.  help me pray so that God may touch her and break her addictions and attachments to the evil ties.

Father you are the one who gave this child.  I lift Lucy to your throne of mercy and God as you transform other children, I pray in Jesus name that you may touch her and transform her according to your mercies.  Your strength is everlasting and I claim it now that it may break evil  the devices and attachments that has entangled the life of my daughter.  I won't allow the devil to rob my child from her God and make her victim of his dirty plans.  In the mighty name of Jesus Christ I pray against his evil attachment with Lucy.  You gave me Lucy and upon the Authority I have over my child, I cancel the ties that she has with the evil forces in Jesus name.  I claim the power of the blood of Jesus Christ to cover her life.  Son of David, as you pass by this hour, have mercy on me and deliver Lucy from the dark forces.  In Jesus name I pray, Amen

I am praying for Lucy..that a hedge of protection may be around her from the enemy and that the enemy will flee in Jesus' name.

#44 mirriam

mirriam

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 431 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 01:42 AM

My God and Father, I thank you for all things you have allowed in my life.  I bring Lucy to you God and claim your protection in Jesus name.

#45 mirriam

mirriam

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 431 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 05:51 AM

I give glory to you my Father, for you are the author of things created, seen and unseen.  I am a single parent not by accident, but according to your divine will.  I exhaust your holy name, may it be blessed forever and may all creation bow down to you and confess with their lips that YOU ARE GOD and may every knee bow down to you for YOU ARE THE CREATOR. I SPEAK blessings to my youngest daughter LUCY, MAY SHE LIVE TO SERVE YOU ALMIGHTY GOD IN YOUR HOLY TEMPLE, may her kindness and hospitality be rewarded by excelling her and become the greatest Lawyer of the land.  Write her name in the book of life.  No evil shall overtake her, but instead she will overcome all evil with your divine protection. I anchor this prayer in the name of Jesus Christ the crucified and risen Savior  of all lost humanity and thank Lord for your affirmation that my prayer has been heard and answered.