#1 Balthier

Balthier

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 02:44 PM

Hi,

I am in a very hard situation right now. i am extremely depressed and lost all hope in life. I am a only son of a single mother, and she died 4 years ago. Apart from that these last years have been hell, and I seen to hav lost all hope. My life seems to be only paain, and a lot people I know also dont have good lives too. I am really struggling to believe that God loves me....I do believe in Him, but considering all that happened in my life, i just cant bring myself to believe in His love...

I am feeling like hell all the time, and also am in love with a girls that probably doenst love me back (she's an angel, an incredible person, never did any bad thing to me, she just seem to doesnt love me back). I can't imagine she moving out of my life. I am almost late for church so i will explain more later.

What i want is you guys to pray for God to have marcy on me, whatever it means...

I desperately want to live, but not like this (I will not take my life, of this i am sure), it's been hell for a long time.

I know that if i got that girl, i would be able to rebuild my life and my faith, but it doesnt seem right to pray for that.

So ata least pray for Him to have mercy on my, whatever it menas, please.

Thanks.

Forgive my english, its not my main language and as i said i am late for the mass.

#2 warior

warior

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 08:33 PM

Thank you Y'shua lead this brother into a intimate relationship with you show him reveal yourself in his life take him to the place were it is you and him comfort your child that he will know there is nothing not a woman or a man a priest paster a man or woman that can give what you are, be what you are thank you Y'shua with all I am I Praise you open my brothers eyes wrap your arms of love around him I know in my heart you love him so much your waiting for him to trust in you 100% so you Adonai can release all you have for him lead my brother walk with him as he draws closer into your arms Y'shua strengthen him

When all else has gone when you are at the bottom you look up who is standing there arms outstretched to help us up Y'shua/Jesus it doesn't matter were we are what we've done what matters is how much time we spend with our Adonai/God Y'shua completely surrendered 

Joh_14:27  (MKJV)  Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. 

Act_2:28  (MKJV)  You revealed to Me the ways of life. You will fill Me with joy with Your countenance." 

Jos 1:9  Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage. Do not be afraid, neither be dismayed. For Jehovah your God is with you in all places where you go. 

All Glory honor Praise Thanks Power Affection Love to you Mighty Adonai Y'shua Holy Holy Holy Praise you thank you Y'shua

:D  :D  :D  :D Amen 

#3 sunnyisle

sunnyisle

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 07:34 AM

Standing with my brother's prayers that the above poster will have a saving relationship with the risen Saviour who love him and died for him with an unconditional love and received peace with God and the peace of God.

Amen.

Balthier,

There are some in your denomination that have a personal relationship with the Messiah and are reaching out to said kind and others to live the kind of life that Father wants for each and everyone of us.

This link will take you to one such website.

https://frcedric.org...uGroup/Home.htm

Shalom

#4 windy

windy

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 744 posts

Posted 29 March 2015 - 04:39 AM

Balthier, the enemy has you focusing on the problems and not the solution.  If you have accepted the Lord into your heart, you must put Him first and seek His will for your life.  The Lord tells us in life we would have much tribulation and affliction.  To get through these times, we must stand firm and praise the Lord whether it is in good times or bad.  If we do not praise and stand in confidence, we will just sink lower and lower into defeat and depression.  Remember the Lord even uses suffering for His purposes and can turn all things around for good, but you must do it His way.  You must pray in confidence and trust in all things, knowing that all things work out for well for those who love the Lord.

Lord, give Balthier strength and encouragement, in the name of Jesus, Amen.

#5 Monte Mickley

Monte Mickley

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 10:59 AM

Dear God would you please give Balthier more desires you want Balthier to have at this time of life? God would you please help Balthier know in his mind you are there even when maybe it doesn't feel like you are? God would you please help Balthier to be able to see more of your love that you have and are putting in his life though it may seem far away? Dear God would you please show Balthier extra great love from you? Would you please help Balthier to wait for you to answer these prayers of his and these prayers of those praying for Balthier? Would you please help him to wait however long it would take for the answers to appear? Please help with this God, I know its not easy to wait for your answers when it seems we are so strongly needing your answers. Please would you let more of your mercy go out to Balthier? Thanks God for what you will do.

#6 sunnyisle

sunnyisle

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 09:50 AM

Standing with my brother's prayers that the above poster will have a saving relationship with the risen Saviour who love him and died for him with an unconditional love and received peace with God and the peace of God.

Amen.

Balthier,

There are some in your denomination that have a personal relationship with the Messiah and are reaching out to said kind and others to live the kind of life that Father wants for each and everyone of us.

This link will take you to one such website.

Shalom

#7 Mike4Hope

Mike4Hope

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,735 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 02:56 PM

"Completely Lost":

When I think of being completely lost I think of loosing my direction for life.

I think of people living without Jesus Christ as their Lord, Savior, and compass for life.

He is my best friend and we talk often.

Ask these questions to yourself - I don't need the answers, but you do.

IF you are not as close as you wish, the Bible says He draws close to those who draw close to Him.

IF you are already close, then you are not completely lost.

#8 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 06:16 PM

May the Lord bless you and keep you and his face shine upon you ,may he fill your life with his amazing love that endures forever and ever ,the Lord will never leave nor forsake you ,you are the apple of his eyes .....seek yea first the kingdom of God and his righteousness and then all things things shall be added .....I pray the Lord lift you up ,heal and deliver you and create in you like King David ,a man after Gods own heart ....in JESUS name amen