22 replies to this topic

#16 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 08:43 PM

Father, thank You for giving me Your Word, for Your Word gives me knowledge and understanding. Father, when I was hurt and angry by my husband's attitude this morning that lead to argument, Your Word in 1 Cor. 3:18 gives me encouragement, "Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seems to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise." Lord, I know the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He take the wise in their own craftiness. Thank You for giving me guidance and forgiveness. I repent for getting angry with my husband this morning over petty issues. I pray O Lord that Your grace will help my husband to know what is the correct priority in his life for Your glory. Thank You, God. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#17 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 03 April 2015 - 09:58 AM

Heavenly Father, I give You praise and thanksgiving. May Your resurrection Spirit that raised Jesus from dead, the same Spirit will restore me to health and healing physically, emotionally, spiritually, socially and financially. Thank You, Lord. I have enough. I trust You will supply my every need accirding to Your riches in glory through Christ Jesus. Praise the Lord. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

We praise you Lord and give you all the glory and honor for you see and meet us right where we are ...you are faithful and true oh Lord you know us your beloved and said we are the apple of your eye .....your love for us is what sustains and sees us through .....thank you for provisions ,Grace and strength in times of need .....sooth Patches and give her devine peace ,in the name of Jesus

#18 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 06 April 2015 - 06:15 AM

Amen.

#19 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,713 posts

Posted 06 April 2015 - 11:37 AM

Father,

Please bless Patches abundantly.

Refill and replenish her spirit & soul.

Provide for all her finances.

Fill her with joy.

Give her peace & love in her home. Amen.

#20 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 07:46 AM

Father,
Please bless Patches abundantly.
Refill and replenish her spirit & soul.
Provide for all her finances.
Fill her with joy.
Give her peace & love in her home. Amen.

Amen. Father, I gladly rejoice for loving me. I gladly praise and thank You O Lord. Thank You for Your daily bread O God. All glory is Yours, Lord. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#21 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 16 April 2015 - 05:45 AM

Father, You have brought me this far and I believe You will bring me walking closely with You further, longer and journey fill with Your peace, love and joy. Lord, I confess many time I meet with adversity, but I remind my self that Your grace is sufficient and Your strength is made perfect in weakness. Keep both my husband and I strong in all areas especially our marriage. Lord, remind both of us the marriage vows that we promised to each other and to You. Give us the wisdom to handle situations and circumstances Your way not ours. Many time we were tempted to give up but Your grace pushes us on to meet every challenge. Increase our faith to always believe and trust You and Your Word even right now I need You so much Lord to stay focus and never stray from Your eays. Thank You for bringing the right people into our pathway, Lord. May our lives glorify You, Lord. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#22 warior

warior

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted 19 April 2015 - 02:31 AM

Amen Thank you Y'shua Bless you love you Y'shua thank you  All Glory Honor Praise All Affection love Power All Thanks to You Adonai Amen

Psa_51:10  (MKJV)  Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me. 

Psa_51:17  (MKJV)  The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit; a broken and a contrite heart, O God, You will not despise. 

:D  :D  :D  :D

#23 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 02:20 AM

Amen Thank you Y'shua Bless you love you Y'shua thank you  All Glory Honor Praise All Affection love Power All Thanks to You Adonai Amen

Psa_51:10  (MKJV)  Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me. 
Psa_51:17  (MKJV)  The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit; a broken and a contrite heart, O God, You will not despise. 

:D  :D  :D  :D

Amen. Father, every day is not a bed of roses unless Jesus Christ is the centre. Lord, I need Your help and guidance to always trust You and listen to Your instruction. Lord, every moment of my life I need Your guidance, peace, love, joy, wisdom and good health to do the things that pleases You and be a blessing to others and to You. All glory to Your Name, Lord. Thank You for opening doors of opportunity for my husband to bring income to the family. Though we have not actually enjoy the fruits of his hard labour, by faith I believe that we are having breakthrough and I thank You for this holy provision. Bring the right people into his pathway, Lord. Father, as this job requires him to travel frequently, I plead the blood of Jesus upon his going and coming. Fill him with wisdom as he speaks, Lord. Keep him strong and healthy, Lord. May his works glorify You, Lord. Thank You, Lord for Your timely help. All glory to You, Father. In Jesus' Name. Amen.