22 replies to this topic

#1 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 05:05 PM

Father, I felt destitute, crushed and hurt. I need You Lord Jesus. Thank You for Your faithfulness, Lord. Thank You for giving me the assurance through Your Word that my sins are forgiven. Lord, I repent for believing in my own strength when things are not right around me. Help me today to turn my eyes on You, Lord. You know our needs today and days ahead. Thank You that Your grace is sufficient and Your strength is made perfect in weakness. Thank You, Lord for Your tender mercies and loving kindness. O Lord let me feel Your presence even when my family are going through the storm. I just want to praise and thank You because I know Lord Jesus You are the Anchor in the storm. Thank You, Lord. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#2 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,525 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 08:06 PM

Dear Lord,

Please give Patches + her family strength during cont'd difficult times. May she always feel Your presence in her life + in her heart.

Lift her up, comfort her, + encourage her.

In Your precious name, + with thanks + praise, amen.

#3 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 10:22 PM

Dear Lord,

Please give Patches + her family strength during cont'd difficult times. May she always feel Your presence in her life + in her heart.

Lift her up, comfort her, + encourage her.

In Your precious name, + with thanks + praise, amen.

Amen. Father, I choose to trust You. I choose to believe in Your Words by faith that those who trust You will live in prosperity God's timing. I cannot change my situation but You can Lord. Thank You, Jesus. Amen.

#4 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 10:23 AM

Father, I felt destitute, crushed and hurt. I need You Lord Jesus. Thank You for Your faithfulness, Lord. Thank You for giving me the assurance through Your Word that my sins are forgiven. Lord, I repent for believing in my own strength when things are not right around me. Help me today to turn my eyes on You, Lord. You know our needs today and days ahead. Thank You that Your grace is sufficient and Your strength is made perfect in weakness. Thank You, Lord for Your tender mercies and loving kindness. O Lord let me feel Your presence even when my family are going through the storm. I just want to praise and thank You because I know Lord Jesus You are the Anchor in the storm. Thank You, Lord. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

Heavenly Father
In the storms of life you are our anchor ,our place of refuge and our comfort,we thank you for working all things out for Patches for her good and the glory of your name ...may the Holy Spirit give you devine peace ,strength and God almighty touch you right now in Jesus name ,may you soar on the wings of Eagles ,run and not grow weary ,walk and not faint ....may the king of Kings uplift you and may his presence over shadow you and bring you to a place of peace ,his grace is sufficient and his love everlasting ..you are his beloved daughter he will never ever leave ,nor forsake you ,he delights in your praise ...God bless and keep you and his face shine upon you .. .....in Jesus name amen

#5 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,619 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 04:14 PM

Lord-Asking that Patches feel anchored &secure in your love.

#6 Monte Mickley

Monte Mickley

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 06:56 PM

God please will you reveal more of how you care and that you're right there for Patches. Please send encouragement Patches way.

#7 warior

warior

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 09:31 PM

Thank you Y'shaua Num 6:24  Jehovah bless you and keep you.

Num 6:25  Jehovah make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you.

Num 6:26  Jehovah lift up His face to you and give you peace

be strong be thankful at all times no matter how hard the floodgates of heaven are about to open into you  :lol:

All Glory Honor All Praise Love All Affection Power All thanks to you lord God Jehovah forever and ever you are good Holy Holy Holy

:D  :lol:  :P Amen

#8 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 07:39 AM

Thank you for all your prayers. The power of prayers can truly soothes our aching soul. Father God, You are truly amaze. You have shown Yourself to be in control. Thank You for allowing me to feel Your peace today. I may still struggle in some areas and I know You knew about it and make a way where there seems to be no way. Thank You for helping us today, Lord. Your blessings are timely. May You guide us tomorrow and help us to joyfully praise and thank You. Lord, thank You for that much awaited miracles and breakthrough. I believe by faith and thank You by faith, Lord. You never fail me in the past and You will not fail me now or in the future. Thank You, Lord. All glory to You Lord. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#9 rainbowgirl

rainbowgirl

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,571 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 11:54 PM

Father God, thank you for being with Patches and the situation she and family are in.  Thank you that we can come to YOU, anytime, anywhere and you are with us, and you don't forsake us.  Thank you for giving Patches sustaining faith.  Protect her in your loving arms as she receives your hope.  May you bless her with your peace; the peace that surpasses all peace.  Praying for Patches in the powerful name of Jesus...........our Lord and King.....Amen

#10 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 21 March 2015 - 01:16 PM

Father God, thank you for being with Patches and the situation she and family are in.  Thank you that we can come to YOU, anytime, anywhere and you are with us, and you don't forsake us.  Thank you for giving Patches sustaining faith.  Protect her in your loving arms as she receives your hope.  May you bless her with your peace; the peace that surpasses all peace.  Praying for Patches in the powerful name of Jesus...........our Lord and King.....Amen

Amen. Father, may we feel Your tender mercies today. Let each and everyone of us here feels Your loving hugs that will give us the most wonderful feelings of being loved by You. Thank You, Father God. We praise and glorify You, Lord. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#11 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 21 March 2015 - 01:47 PM

Amen. Father, may we feel Your tender mercies today. Let each and everyone of us here feels Your loving hugs that will give us the most wonderful feelings of being loved by You. Thank You, Father God. We praise and glorify You, Lord. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

Yes Lord ,your faithful and will see us through ,we stand on the solid Rock ...in Jesus name .....

#12 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 23 March 2015 - 06:14 AM

Father, Thank You for Your mercy and grace. Thank You for increasing my faith in You even as I go through this hardship, I know You will supply my needs. I praise You and glorify You, Lord. I will walk by faith and not by sight. Thank You for shektering me and my family from the storm. In Jesus' merciful Name. Amen.

#13 rainbowgirl

rainbowgirl

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,571 posts

Posted 23 March 2015 - 10:07 PM

Father, please keep your hand upon Patches and her family.  May your go before every step and every decision.  Praying for a healthy body for Patches also.  Touch her mind, heart, soul and every joint, nerve, tendon and ligament.  Keep her strong Father, as she is a mighty Prayer Warrior making a difference in people's lives.  Praying for Sister Patches in the loving name of Jesus....Amen

#14 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 09:44 PM

Father, please keep your hand upon Patches and her family.  May your go before every step and every decision.  Praying for a healthy body for Patches also.  Touch her mind, heart, soul and every joint, nerve, tendon and ligament.  Keep her strong Father, as she is a mighty Prayer Warrior making a difference in people's lives.  Praying for Sister Patches in the loving name of Jesus....Amen

Thank you so much for your prayer. A family friend lost her daughter yesterday. I only found out about her death this morning through fb. We have lost touch for many years. I believe this child was in her 20's. Father, I have no control over the people and situation who come in and out of my life. Father, You are in control who knows the reason and I believe You are protecting my family and I. Thank You O Lord. Be with Annie, Jordan and all their families during this trying time. May the soul of the late Jodie rest in peace. Lord, I believe Jodie is with You right now. I praise You and thank You, Lord for Your mercy, grace and healing. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#15 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 11:59 AM

Heavenly Father, I give You praise and thanksgiving. May Your resurrection Spirit that raised Jesus from dead, the same Spirit will restore me to health and healing physically, emotionally, spiritually, socially and financially. Thank You, Lord. I have enough. I trust You will supply my every need accirding to Your riches in glory through Christ Jesus. Praise the Lord. In Jesus' Name. Amen.