Please keep me in your prayers  to
get past Easter in joy and thereafter and
find the right Christian Girl
according to God's Will.

I suffer from loneliness.

I pray in lord Jesus name.
Amen.

Heavenly Father

Continue to Shower Buba with your amazing Grace ,you loved him so much you sent your only Son ,the chosen Son of God to save ,heal and deliver him ,my Lord ,I ask that you would take loneliness our of his heart and fill his heart with expectation that you are working all things out for his good and the glory of your name ,as he waits may he continue to keep his eyes on you Lord ,bless his life according to your awesome plans and as Easter draws near fill him with over flowing joy just as he has ask oh Lord ..fill Buba with Holy Spirit as he waits for your timing in his life Lord ,your timing and seasons are perfect ....bless him in ever area he may need ,as he seeks you I pray and stand in agreement over his prayer request ,we bless you Buba in Jesus mighty name amen

#3 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 03:07 PM

Dear All

Please keep me in your prayers  to
get past Easter in joy and thereafter and
find the right Christian Girl
according to God's Will.
I suffer from loneliness.

I pray in lord Jesus name.
Amen.

Heavenly Father
Continue to Shower Buba with your amazing Grace ,you loved him so much you sent your only Son ,the chosen Son of God to save ,heal and deliver him ,my Lord ,I ask that you would take loneliness our of his heart and fill his heart with expectation that you are working all things out for his good and the glory of your name ,as he waits may he continue to keep his eyes on you Lord ,bless his life according to your awesome plans and as Easter draws near fill him with over flowing joy just as he has ask oh Lord ..fill Buba with Holy Spirit as he waits for your timing in his life Lord ,your timing and seasons are perfect ....bless him in ever area he may need ,as he seeks you I pray and stand in agreement over his prayer request ,we bless you Buba in Jesus mighty name amen

Psalms 37:4
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires and secret petitions of your heart :)

#4 windy

windy

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 744 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 10:04 AM

In agreement. Lord.  Let Your will be done.  Amen.

#5 Monte Mickley

Monte Mickley

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 21 March 2015 - 10:57 AM

Please God would you please cause Easter to go by with notable joy for babu this year and in the Easters to come.

#6 rainbowgirl

rainbowgirl

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,571 posts

Posted 23 March 2015 - 08:34 PM

Father, please surround Babu with your loving arms and remove loneliness and fill him with expectant joy.  The joy that comes from YOU, knowing that you are working out everything in his life, according to your will.  Bless his Easter time with even more fulfillment of your Resurrection and how he can lean on you anytime, anywhere.  Give him companionship for good conversation and fellowship.  May Babu find his days are lighter and filled with the gratefulness we should all have, that you gave us life.  Thank you Lord for life.  May your mercy and grace be upon Babu during this time of his life.  Praying for him to be fulfilled with Jesus, the King of Kings and Lord of Lords forever.....................Amen

#7 BABU T THOMAS

BABU T THOMAS

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 03:53 AM

Heavenly Father, praise you for your grace and mercy.

Lord we bring Mr.Babu and his prayer request. We all

know you are the maker of family. Because you said in Genesis 2 : 18

and accordingly give Babu a right partner for his life. Amen.