3 replies to this topic

#1 m0rdecai

m0rdecai

New Prayer Poster

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 03:50 AM

Pray for my beloved wife. She has sent me away from our large family. I was not well and emtionally upset. She knew I suffer from abandonment since a baby, but did it to 'protect our kids'. Turns out that now she is 'free' and wants to deny me herself, our home and our children. I know there is a spirit at work here not from Jesus. This has nearly happened in the past, but she received deliverance. My beloved was into necromancy before the Lord used me in her salvation. Powerful anointed prayer is needed. I am at fault for many bad attitudes and poor fathering. Please pray restoration us.

#2 Monte Mickley

Monte Mickley

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 21 March 2015 - 10:44 AM

Please God send your love out extra to mordecai and the one you also care for who is praying for. Especially please pour your love out where its needed most. Whatever you choose God please.

#3 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,713 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 04:05 PM

Lord,

Please work in this family lives, touch their hearts & minds.

Deliver them from their destructions.

Restore this marriage & family.

In Jesus name, I pray. Amen.

#4 johnsoss

johnsoss

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 02 May 2015 - 03:59 AM

Lord God I ask you for your blessings over this hurting family.  God You are so awesome and wonderful.  You are everything we need.  God grant them your grace and mercy.  We ask that You turn this situation around as only You can do, so that when it is done, they will know God that it could have only come from you.  In Jesus' name.