#1 DyingToSelf

DyingToSelf

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 01:18 AM

Father GOD,

two days ago, my child went to be with You in Heaven. Hold my baby close, Father, and let this child know that though I never knew him and that though I could never hold him in my arms, I love him all the same.

I am sorry we never had a chance to meet on this earth, but I pray that one day I will be able to see him in heaven and finally tell him how much I would have loved to have him in my life. I am sorry that he came at such a time, when our family is in such a mess, that I could not even be at their side as mother and child went through this horrible operation. My heart aches for my unborn child and my precious wife and the grief is unbearable.

Abba, I plead with you, heal the rift in my family, that I may once more be able to go to my wife and comfort her in this time of loss. Restore her body as she recuperates in this time, take away all her pain and comfort her in her heart. Protect her from all negative emotions and influences in this time, remind her of Your love and Your wonderful redemption. Give her strength in her body and her heart as she rests,  and lay your supernatural healing on her.

Jesus, forgive me. I have frivolously squandered away the family that you have given to me. I have not been a worthy son, husband nor father. Through these months, I have strived to love my wife like You loved the church, I have striven to work hard and provide for my family as best that I could. But still, there is guilt, pain and faithlessness in me for the things I have said and done. LORD, I am underserving, but give me peace in my heart and strength that I may continue to change and become a better person.

Merciful Saviour, show me the way where I can see no way, for I am lost and hurting and I do not see a redemption and restoration from where I am now. It seems as if I have walked too far away and made too many mistakes to have forgiveness from those around me. O GOD, heal my heart, You know it is broken in so many places because of so many things, and I do not know what to do. I confess my sins, and admit all my faults, only do not forsake me and deliver me from this nightmare.

I know that thoughts of suicide are not from you, LORD, keep me from this temptation and self-righteousness. Raise my spirit and give me revelation and comfort in Your word. Send guardian angels to watch my paths and give Godly counsel in this time. I claim upon Your word that you have heard my cries and seen my sorrows, deliver me from this place that I may see rest and an end to this tribulation.

Faithful GOD, lay your hand on my child, teach him Your ways and show him the wonders of heaven. Guide him and protect him in the place where there are no tears. Remind him, LORD, that he has an earthly father, who though unworthy, loves him and his mother very much. Let him know that above all else, he was conceived in love.

I pray all this in Jesus most precious name,

Amen

#2 windy

windy

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 744 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 04:25 AM

Every child learns the best from mistakes.  It is good to examine ourselves and repent before the Lord who will immediately forgive and forget and cleanse us.  Lord, I pray that you will strengthen this man, his wife, and their family during this troubled time.  I pray that you will bind up that which is broken and yoke them together and make them strong and united in You.  I pray that you will break through all barriers of pain and loss and bring sunshine into these lives.  For we know, Lord, that all children who die are immediately in Your presence and dancing with You in the  realm that we cannot yet see.  We know that life here is tedious and painful, but eternity is what lasts forever and we will all be reunited one day and never shed another tear.  Strengthen, lift up, heal, fill with Your presence, make a way where they seems no way, for You are expert at turning what the enemy means for evil into good.  In the name of Jesus, Amen.

#3 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,510 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 09:10 PM

I am so sorry for your loss. Father, You are our Source in all things. You see the brokenness of this brother. He trusted You and he confessed his sins. Father, may You grant him forgiveness for sins he repented and revealed those he may have forgotten so that he can repent and received total healing from You. May his wife receive healing in all areas of her life. Comfort her Father as she goes through mourning. May Your love transform her from glory to glory. I pray for reconciliation of this marriage, Lord. I pray that this couple will move forward putting all their faith and trust in our loving Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Thank You, Lord for giving them Your mercy and grace. Thank You, Lord for granting us forgiveness. All glory to You, Lord. In Jesus'
name. Amen.

#4 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 07 March 2015 - 11:30 AM

Father GOD,

two days ago, my child went to be with You in Heaven. Hold my baby close, Father, and let this child know that though I never knew him and that though I could never hold him in my arms, I love him all the same.

I am sorry we never had a chance to meet on this earth, but I pray that one day I will be able to see him in heaven and finally tell him how much I would have loved to have him in my life. I am sorry that he came at such a time, when our family is in such a mess, that I could not even be at their side as mother and child went through this horrible operation. My heart aches for my unborn child and my precious wife and the grief is unbearable.

Abba, I plead with you, heal the rift in my family, that I may once more be able to go to my wife and comfort her in this time of loss. Restore her body as she recuperates in this time, take away all her pain and comfort her in her heart. Protect her from all negative emotions and influences in this time, remind her of Your love and Your wonderful redemption. Give her strength in her body and her heart as she rests,  and lay your supernatural healing on her.

Jesus, forgive me. I have frivolously squandered away the family that you have given to me. I have not been a worthy son, husband nor father. Through these months, I have strived to love my wife like You loved the church, I have striven to work hard and provide for my family as best that I could. But still, there is guilt, pain and faithlessness in me for the things I have said and done. LORD, I am underserving, but give me peace in my heart and strength that I may continue to change and become a better person.

Merciful Saviour, show me the way where I can see no way, for I am lost and hurting and I do not see a redemption and restoration from where I am now. It seems as if I have walked too far away and made too many mistakes to have forgiveness from those around me. O GOD, heal my heart, You know it is broken in so many places because of so many things, and I do not know what to do. I confess my sins, and admit all my faults, only do not forsake me and deliver me from this nightmare.

I know that thoughts of suicide are not from you, LORD, keep me from this temptation and self-righteousness. Raise my spirit and give me revelation and comfort in Your word. Send guardian angels to watch my paths and give Godly counsel in this time. I claim upon Your word that you have heard my cries and seen my sorrows, deliver me from this place that I may see rest and an end to this tribulation.

Faithful GOD, lay your hand on my child, teach him Your ways and show him the wonders of heaven. Guide him and protect him in the place where there are no tears. Remind him, LORD, that he has an earthly father, who though unworthy, loves him and his mother very much. Let him know that above all else, he was conceived in love.

I pray all this in Jesus most precious name,

Amen

Dear Brother in Christ

I'm truly saddened by the loss of your precious baby ,your baby is in heavenly places ,cradled and held in our Fathers arms ....our God is faithful ......the who was ,who is and who shall come ,we will see and meet those who have gone before us one glorious day ..that day is coming soon ......oh so very soon,

oh how I feel for you at this time and I will stand with you and your lovely wife interseeding on your behalf asking for the Holy Spirit to comfort and heal this deep wound and loss ,I'm so very sorry .....may the Lord bring you closer in his amazing love and restore you where you are broken ,may he give you devine strength and the hope of his glory that he is with you and will never leave ,nor forsake you .....

Gods love for you remains the same for all eternity ,he will never give up on you and he sees your tears ,pleas and cries and says come as you are ,there's nothing you have done past ,present or furture that The Lord will not forgive you ,He is patience ,merciful and gracious to you .....it's through the blood we are saved ,forgiven and set free .....JESUS died that awful death so we can be free ,he broke the chains that held us in bondage .we were once bound and in need of grace ,JESUS set the captives free ,you are an heir seated with Chrsit ,going from glory to glory to glory ....we are maked and sealed by the blood of the lamb ,he is holy ,there's none like him .....he loves you ,he loves you and says come as you are allow my presence to sooth you ,to touch into the inner most parts of your being to give you deliverance ,healing and freedom ...
I pray in the name of Jesus ,that even a thought of death / suiside be broken off you today ,I rebuke that lie of the enemy and command in the name of Jesus ,for the seed thought that came we root it Up that lie is broken in the name of Jesus ,you shall live and not die ,if God be for you who can stand against you ,I ask the Lord to breath new life into you dry bones ,to refresh your mind ,body ,soul and spirit ,to touch your wife and heal her body ,heart and soul To rebuild ,restore and make whole everything in your lives ....

I pray that the Holy Spirit draw you two closer in unity and as you draw closer to one another and Christ Jesus ,every fear ,anxiety and the past will give you the freedom that you desire and your love will grow deeper In Chrsit love and healing will come to your marriage ,may the Lord over shadow you with his love ,his holy presence ,be your place of refuge ,give you his grace ,heal and restore your family ..

God bless you and keep you ,may his face shine upon you and may he give you and your precious wife devine peace ,comfort and bless you with favor .....
In Jesus mighty name we pray amen

#5 DyingToSelf

DyingToSelf

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 08 March 2015 - 02:18 AM

Thank you all for your prayers. I don't know what else i can say besides that.

#6 rainbowgirl

rainbowgirl

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 08:17 PM

Standing with Sweetchildofmine's beautiful prayer in Jesus' healing name..........Amen

#7 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,709 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 12:31 AM

Lord,

Please comfort this family. Amen.

#8 Mike4Hope

Mike4Hope

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,735 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 08:42 AM

I am SO sorry for your loss ... as I consider what "inconsolable grief" may be like

I know that He knows and would feel my pain.

I pray that He brightens your days...

#9 warior

warior

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 10:28 PM

Thank you Y'shua hold my brother close wrap your loving arms around him for there are no words that can take the pain away only you Y'shua bro hang on to Y'shua don't let go no matter how you feel be strong thank you for ministering to all Y'shua send saints to walk beside all who are hurting bless them all Father they need you in all your Glory ho;d on to your boy is with Adonai it will help the pain bless him hold him thank you Y'shua

Jos 1:9  Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage. Do not be afraid, neither be dismayed. For Jehovah your God is with you in all places where you go

Joh_14:27   Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. 

All Glory Honor All Praise Thanks All Powe Love Affection to you Lord God Jehovah forever and ever you are Holy worthy and know all things thank you 

Amen 

I will message you it is not an easy path to walk blessings bro

#10 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,939 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 04:17 AM

God,

Please comfort DyingtoSelf regarding the loss of the child. Heal the rift in the family and draw DyingtoSelf and his wife back together in their marriage covenant. Deliver him from thoughts of suicide. Help him to be strong in You and rest in You. I pray for his spiritual, mental and emotional well-being. In Jesus' name, amen.

#11 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,619 posts

Posted 24 May 2015 - 02:21 PM

Lord-I ask that healing&comfort be given to this couple from the hands that hold the world in place-the feelings of grief run deep-I know-been there-done that.May this couple seek you out in a great way-he will heal if you let him touch your broken hearts.

#12 gloreebee

gloreebee

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 06:51 PM

Dear Lord ...I ask in  your name that you will be this person , that you will wrap your arms around them and give them peace .

Amen