#1 blbauroraleslie0701LosAngeles

blbauroraleslie0701LosAngeles

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 11:32 PM

Dear Prayer Warriors,

My new boss is very controlling, and I am having a hard time adjusting to it.  I just started a new job. Please pray for strength, peace and wisdom in this situation.

In Jesus Name,

Amen

#2 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,525 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 02:36 PM

Dear Lord,

Please give blb....wisdom in how to deal with a difficult boss. May she find favor with the boss + may the boss not try to micromanage everything she does.

May mutual trust + respect develop, + may the work environment improve.

In Your precious name, amen.

#3 windy

windy

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 744 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 05:25 AM

Lord, show Bib favor and soften this boses heart.  Help Bib to know how to deal with the circumstances and to shine in the midst of turmoil, in the name of Jesus, Amen.

#4 Monte Mickley

Monte Mickley

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 07 March 2015 - 07:35 AM

Dear God please give blbauroraleslie0701LosAngeles the strength, wisdom, and love from you to do well in this job !!

#5 kath

kath

"He who believes in him will not be put to shame."

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,062 posts

Posted 09 March 2015 - 10:56 PM

Father God  I ask in Jesus precious name that you will bless blbauroraleslie0701LosAngeles with peace, comfort and hope in her work. Father may you encourage her, strengthen her and comfort her, grant her wisdom to do and communicate with her boss, may she find favor with her boss. Father may you restore her joy and bless her greatly of all matter that is her concern. Father I ask all this in Jesus honorable name. Amen.