Photo

Suicides, please pray for the people of Pine Ridge Indian Reservation in South Dakota, USA

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Monte Mickley

Monte Mickley

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 12:08 PM

www_withoutreservation_org a Christian Group has asked for extra prayer for the people of the Pine Ridge Indian Reservation in South Dakota.

Five suicides in the past two months have shaken the Pine Ridge Indian Reservation.

Since mid-December, five Oglala Sioux youths between the ages of 12 and 15 have committed suicide on this 3,500-square-mile reservation in South Dakota (USA). That includes three deaths since January 31, and officials are reporting additional suicide attempts.

God I ask that you would please stop the young person loss of life in Pine Ridge and please would you bring more people in Pine Ridge to know Jesus??

I'm asking for more prayer on this concern please.

#2 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,713 posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 08:29 PM

Father in heaven,

Please have mercy on these young people. You know the pain and hardships that they are facing.

Bless comfort and bless their loved ones. Bring salvation unto these souls and show them a better way to deal with their issues. Please bear their burdens. In Jesus name, I pray. Amen.

#3 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 04:39 PM

Father in heaven,

Please have mercy on these young people. You know the pain and hardships that they are facing.

Bless comfort and bless their loved ones. Bring salvation unto these souls and show them a better way to deal with their issues. Please bear their burdens. In Jesus name, I pray. Amen.

amen and amen.

#4 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,525 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 12:20 PM

Dear Lord,

This is so heartbreaking! So much precious, young life is being lost. Please provide a breakthrough + give these young people hope.

May they learn about You + the free gift of salvation offered through Your Son. May all repent + come to know You as Savior, Comforter , Redeemer + Lord.

In Your precious name, amen.

#5 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 06:29 PM

www_withoutreservation_org a Christian Group has asked for extra prayer for the people of the Pine Ridge Indian Reservation in South Dakota.

Five suicides in the past two months have shaken the Pine Ridge Indian Reservation.
Since mid-December, five Oglala Sioux youths between the ages of 12 and 15 have committed suicide on this 3,500-square-mile reservation in South Dakota (USA). That includes three deaths since January 31, and officials are reporting additional suicide attempts.

God I ask that you would please stop the young person loss of life in Pine Ridge and please would you bring more people in Pine Ridge to know Jesus??

Abba Father
In the name of Jesus ,we bind the spirit of suicide and all the ill affects it causes on the loved ones who are left with heartbreak ,unanswered questions and such a huge loss of precious life ,Lord we pray for your hand of mercy and grace for all the youth in the Sioux tribe as well as for the youth around the world and ask for your saving hand of love to touch ,heal and deliver them from evil ....oh God help those who suffer ......In JESUS name amen

#6 Monte Mickley

Monte Mickley

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 08:12 PM

thanks for praying

#7 rainbowgirl

rainbowgirl

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,571 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 09:00 PM

Abba Father
In the name of Jesus ,we bind the spirit of suicide and all the ill affects it causes on the loved ones who are left with heartbreak ,unanswered questions and such a huge loss of precious life ,Lord we pray for your hand of mercy and grace for all the youth in the Sioux tribe as well as for the youth around the world and ask for your saving hand of love to touch ,heal and deliver them from evil ....oh God help those who suffer ......In JESUS name amen

Jesus come quickly.  Put faith-filled people in the lives of these people in Pine Ridge.  Use them to share your gospel, showing

them Jesus love.  Put a hedge of protection around the youth, protect them from evil.  They all need you Jesus...........Amen