4 replies to this topic

#1 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,713 posts

Posted 22 February 2015 - 09:29 PM

I short while back, I asked that you pray for me because I have had 3 miscarriages and never had children. I needed prayer because it seems every door or option including adoption has been closed.

So, I asked you to pray for me because I was tired of crying about it.

God did not answer my prayers about getting a child.

However, He did answer the part about me not wanting to continue to cry about it.

He has taken away the tears and the 'desire' (maybe a little too much) because now I have no desire to take care of anyone (in that sense of caring for a little one).

I praise God for that, because anyone who knows me know that I am the 'motherly' type and have ben so all my life.

God I praise You, thank You for taking away my pain and my tears.

Pray Warriors, please pray that God will take away this desire from my husband as well. He is still hoping that we will be blessed with a little one. We are getting too old for babies.

Thank so much for all your prayers.

#2 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 09:52 PM

Father, You know their desire and I believe Your will be fulfilled in them. God, with You all things are possible. What we want may not be what You will bless us with. You are always right and timely Lord. All glory to You, Lord. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#3 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 08:10 AM

Father, You know their desire and I believe Your will be fulfilled in them. God, with You all things are possible. What we want may not be what You will bless us with. You are always right and timely Lord. All glory to You, Lord. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

Father God ,says ask and It will be given to you ,seek and you will find me ,knock and it will be opened to you ,for everyone who asks receives ,and he who seeks finds ,and to him who knocks it will be opened ..Matthew 7:7-8.....there are no limits and nothing is impossible through Christ Jesus ,keep trusting ,keep praising and see the hand of the Lord move and preform Mericals in your mist .....

We serve the same amazing God of yesterday ,today and forever more ,the same faithful God who turned the water into wine ,healed the blind ,the lame did leap ,the deaf received and the dead was raised up because there's power in the name of Jesus ...oh yes ,he can do it for you too ...

John 14:13
And whatever you ask in my name ,that I will do,that the Father may be glorified in the Son ....

Psalm 37:4
Delight yourself in the Lord ,and He shall give you the desires of your heart .....

Jeremiah 33:3
Call to me ,and I will answer you ,and show you great and mighty things ,which you do not know .....

#4 sunnyisle

sunnyisle

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 10:04 AM

Praise God Almighty.

Yes and Amen!

#5 Monte Mickley

Monte Mickley

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 07 March 2015 - 08:19 AM

Dear God thanks for answering prayers like this.  If you are still reading on this ekikaseven - I don't want to suggest anything that might bring back old hurts to think about.  God but please have your way. Here's our situation which might be kind of like yours - my wife and I are not able to have kids.  Here in the USA there is an increasing demand for foster parents in many places.  My wife and I were able to do this and it has been a very happy thing for me.  We have 3 right now. Many of these kids don't have anywhere to turn to for them to live while things in there family's life become more settled. In our group there are even 2 single foster parents. Have you considered this ekikaseven, is it possible where you live ? God may want there to be more foster parents who follow him ?  Dear God you know what is best, thanks for the prayers you've already answered !!  God your love is noticeable so many ways !! Please help things to go well for this child of you as life continues to progress along and may thankfulness continue !!  Thanks God.