6 replies to this topic

#1 cbonhomme

cbonhomme

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 655 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 06:05 AM

Please pray for my husband Rick who was recently diagnosed with an inflammatory bowel disease,  and he las lost 30 pounds in 3 weeks, became extremely weak, started to feel anxious and depressed at the same time, and is in the hospital. Pray for healing of the gastrointestinal system, but also pray for peace of mind. Thanks

#2 inHissteps

inHissteps

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,521 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 07:57 AM

Father thank you for your words of life and in the name of Jesus I release your word of healing over Rick, and this body and declare all diagnoses that has caused him to be anxious and depress, NOT IN THE KINGDOM OF GOD (the kingdom of God is within us) YOU WON'T! GET OUT In Jesus name let peace flow like a river and the word of life seal Rick with complete healing spirit, soul and body. It is finished! 

#3 mjac

mjac

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,009 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 06:24 PM

In the name of Jesus, inflammatory bowel disease is crushed by the stripes that Jesus bore in His own body on the tree. from the mouth throughout this digestive system, be renewed, rejuvenated and made whole. Now body, line up with that truth, the report of the Lord says was healed and therefore is healed. Amen.

#4 cbonhomme

cbonhomme

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 655 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 05:08 AM

Thank you, he is also emotionally stressed,  and had a nervous breakdown due to all the problems. Lord thanks for this website, before all the peoples that are going to read this, I continue to ask you to touch my husband and heal him emotionally and physically. Lord I speak life over his body and declare that Jesus Christ bore our sins and curses, and He took our pain and bore our suffering, he was pierced for our transgressions, crushed for our iniquities, and that punishment brought us PEACE, and by his wounds we are healed.

#5 mjac

mjac

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,009 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 06:09 AM

Father, I thank You for this husband who You love and have before ordained good works for him to walk in as a child of God in Christ. Therefore, I declare a mind that is clear and sound. I nullify the effects of unbelief in his life, and break the power of guilt and condemnation off him. He is redeemed, taken out of the kingdom of darkness, of woe and sorrow, and translated into the kingdom of Your dear Son, in whom You delight; and in delighting in Christ, you delight in this husband and Your heart towards him is full of compassion, gracious, abounding in mercy. The law of the spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made him free to be all that he is called to be in Christ. Turn his heart towards You, Lord, and let him see and know that You have provided a way of escape...Isaiah 26:3 "Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on Thee, because he trusteth in Thee." "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not to your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths." My hope is built on nothing less, than Jesus' blood and righteousness. I dare not trust the sweetest frame, but wholly lean on Jesus' name. On Christ the solid Rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand, all other ground is sinking sand."

Thank You, Jesus!

#6 Dorri

Dorri

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,933 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 08:47 PM

Heavenly Father,  calm this man's immune system down to come into harmony with Your Word, which  tells us, we are the healed of the LORD, I praise You and thank You.  Relieve his intestine of inflammation and grant him a permanent remission from this wasting disease.  I ask that all his nutrients can be absorbed properly so he can put on weight again.  May You help him to minimize his stress levels.  Deliver him from the depression he feels and help him to cope, grant him Your peace,  In Jesus Name, Amen

"Confess your trespasses to one another; and pray for one another, that you may be healed.  The effective fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much.  James 5:16

#7 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 10:43 PM

Father, thank You for giving us Your Word and the Spirit of peace. I claim Your promise upon this husband, "Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you, not as the world give. Let not your heart be troubled neither let it be afraid." Thank You, Father for Your mighty touch upon this brother in Christ. May Your Name glorified, Lord. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: needing healing, deliverance