3 replies to this topic

#1 viovio

viovio

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 03:55 AM

Please pray for me ,God have mercy on me and heal my breathing problems ,drug allergy and other illness I have.in Jesus name .Thank you. Viorel

#2 mjac

mjac

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 984 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 05:22 AM

viovio, as a child of God, you are no longer under the power of satan, but the law of the Spirit of Life in Christ Jesus is at work. God the Father, raised Jesus from the dead. God the Father has life in Himself, and gave Jesus to have that life in Himself and to manifest that life. The Lord's prayer even has this in it. "Thy kingdom come, thy will be done in earth as it is in heaven." Is there any sickness in Heaven? No, so in the name of Jesus, I break the lie of sickness off of you, and declare on the authority of the Word of God that by the stripes of Jesus, you were and are healed. Any imbalance in viovio's body, fix yourself! Immune system, be strengthened with the life and power of God for the Word declares that you are the healed of the Lord, and the Lord says so! All sickness, GET OUT! STAY OUT! for the life of viovio's flesh is in the blood of JEsus! Thank You Jesus!

#3 jacob kallikoth

jacob kallikoth

jacob kallikoth

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,127 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 10:54 PM

O Lord, I pray along with Viovio for healing his breathing problems ,drug allergy and other illness.Amen

#4 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,459 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 01:52 AM

Father, thank You for breathing life into this person. May her days be filled with good health, peace, love and joy. May she testify of Your goodness, Lord. Thank You, Father. In Jesus' Name. Amen.