#1 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,525 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 07:27 PM

Dear Lord,

I am assuming Dr. B is Mormon because he attended Brigham Young University before medical school. I hope I am wrong, but believe You have put in on my heart to pray for him. I include his family as well.

He is a nice guy + a good doc, a director of transplant services at a major hospital. I feel sad that he may not know You. I'm not sure if this is correct, but based on things I've read, there is a lot of ostracism for one who leaves this religion. 

Please work on his heart to question all that he has been taught, such as the myth that the Bible is full of errors. May he decide to read it + ask Your Spirit to help him understand everything in it. May he notice that a lot of what is taught by the LDS is refuted by the Bible. May the truth of Your Word shine so brightly that he can no longer go along with mistruths.

I seldom see him when I am in clinic bc he typically works with the very new transplants + not those that are stable. I pray that at my next appointment I will be seen by him + get a chance to witness to him. You can make this happen, if it is Your will.

Otherwise I ask that many Christians will come into his life + witness to him. May what they say be recognized by him as truth, + cause him to question what he has learned. May he take the time to find out for himself.

In your precious name, amen.

#2 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,713 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 10:55 PM

Lord,

I stand in agreement with prayer.

Please save this man. Amen.

#3 Monte Mickley

Monte Mickley

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 31 December 2014 - 05:40 PM

Please God would you please flood Dr. B's life with love and evidence of you. Wherever he's at spiritually, will you please draw him towards yourself and your truth.

#4 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,525 posts

Posted 01 January 2015 - 09:13 PM

Dear Lord,

I have a transplant clinic appointment coming up on Monday, although I will probably see a fellow or one of the other docs rather than Dr. B. I pray for an opportunity to somehow get into a discussion about You with him, even though the chance is unlikely.

If not from me, then I pray he will hear about the true You from someone who will be able to witness effectively, + cause him to question what the Mormons teach. May he believe Your Word + not Joseph Smith's.

In Your precious name,amen.

#5 Monte Mickley

Monte Mickley

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 18 January 2015 - 05:56 PM

God would you please make things you are doing in this hospital more visible to others. Would you please help this Dr. B to discover more about your identity if he doesn't know that. Would you please help free him from any confusion he might have.

#6 DyingToSelf

DyingToSelf

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 24 January 2015 - 11:47 PM

Father, 

I pray that You will unveil Your Truths to this man. I pray that You will cause in him a great uprising and desire to know You. If there are any false teachings in his life, I pray that You will dispel them and blind him to them, that he may know Your greatness. I thank You for Your mercy, O GOD.

In Jesus Name,

Amen

#7 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,525 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 07:44 PM

Dear Lord,

Please work on Dr. B's heart so he will realize that the Bible is true + he is not to rely on false teachings from a false prophet. Reveal this to him.

Give him courage to make the changes he will need to make for himself + his family.

In Your precious name, amen.

#8 DyingToSelf

DyingToSelf

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 30 January 2015 - 11:37 PM

Father,

we continue to pray for Dr B, open his eyes to Your glory and reveal Your goodness to him. Give him Your salvation and convict his heart to declare You as the only Saviour in his life.

In Jesus name,

Amen

#9 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,525 posts

Posted 09 February 2015 - 06:00 PM

Dear Lord,

May former Mormons who have converted to Christianity talk at length w Dr. B + cause him to question what he has likely been brought up to believe. May he realize Your Word is 100% true, divinely inspired, inerrant, + God-breathed. May Your Spirit work in his heart to reveal what he has so long considered to be full of errors.

May he recognize that false teachings he was brought up to esteem are demonically inspired. May he remember that God promises that all false prophets will die.

I feel so sad that this extremely bright doc + nice man does not know You. I pray this changes soon.

#10 DyingToSelf

DyingToSelf

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 01:19 AM

Loving Father,

bring Dr B to a greater knowledge of You, take away false doctrine that he may see You in all Your glory. Show him favour that he may desire to turn to You and Your Word.

In Jesus most precious name,

Amen

#11 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,525 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 09:06 PM

Dear Lord,

It always grieves me when I think or know that someone believes in the wrong god or does not know or care to know You. In Dr. B's case, I think he just believes in the wrong thing.

May he somehow meet  former Mormons who are now Christians. May they help him to see that what he believes is not what You teach, or what Your Word says.

May he + his family be saved.

#12 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,525 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 12:27 PM

Dear Lord,

I pray again that Dr. B will start to question what he has been taught. May he read the Bible + feel the truth in every word. 

May he no longer believe that other writings supersede Yours.

May he seek + find You.

#13 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,525 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 05:54 PM

Dear Lord,

I cont. to pray that Dr. B will begin to look through the teachings he has heard all of his life + realize that Your Word is the only one that is100% pure + true.

May he sense Your Spirit calling him thru the Word + begin to read it in earnest. May the truth speak clearly to him. May he discern the false teachings in the writings that a false prophet proclaimed were more reliable than Your Word.

In your precious name, amen.