#1 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,525 posts

Posted 30 November 2014 - 08:51 PM

Dear Lord,

My 2nd cousin married a non-Christian + his faith has become inactive. His dad, my cousin, is very worried.

My understanding is that Matthew's wife is not necessarily opposed to Christianity. Please impress upon Matthew the importance of not letting his faith cont. to wither. May he be determined to approach You in humility + reestablish his relationship w You. May he also realize how much his wife needs You, + not let the cares + business of the world get in the way.

In your precious name, amen.

#2 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,713 posts

Posted 07 December 2014 - 09:14 PM

Father,

Bring salvation to this couple. Amen.

#3 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,525 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 06:47 PM

Dear Lord,

You told us that all the [people] Your Father has given to You will come to You, + whoever comes to You will never be cast out. Remind Matthew that he belongs to You. May he start bringing his wife to church, + may she want to go. May she be saved. May they become faithful servants of yours.

In your precious name, amen.

#4 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,525 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 07:16 PM

Dear Lord,

I cont. to pray that Matthew will realize all he is missing by being out of fellowship w You. May his wife's heart be softened + may she want to attend church with him.

May both of them become devoted servants of Yours.

In Your precious name, amen.

#5 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 07:28 PM

Gracious Heavenly Father:

I lift up Matthew and his wife to Your holy throne of grace.  Father, please touch these lives as only You can.  Give them a burning desire to know You and to follow You.  All glory is Yours.  We praise and thank You.  In Jesus's loving, healing name, amen.

#6 Monte Mickley

Monte Mickley

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 31 December 2014 - 05:43 PM

Please God draw Matthew into communication with you however he needs it. Please help Matthew notice your messages for him. Please make extra-visible to his wife and him your love.

#7 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,525 posts

Posted 01 January 2015 - 09:09 PM

Dear Lord,

Please keep reminding Matthew of how he was raised + what he is missing by letting his faith lapse. May he start thinking about his wife's eternal welfare, + want her to have salvation too. 

Please reawaken his faith + his commitment to You.

#8 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,525 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 09:10 PM

Dear Lord,

Please use Matthew's dad's illness to draw Matthew back to You. May he consider how impt. it is to return to active worship, prayer, + reestablishing a relationship w/ You.

May his wife attend church w/him +  may she be saved.

#9 rainbowgirl

rainbowgirl

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,571 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 01:33 PM

Father, please stir in Matthew's heart the need to turn back to YOU and how much YOU love him.  I pray for his wife, that her heart soften to the sound of YOU calling her Lord.  Father, please bless Matthew with a desire to turn back to you; not listening to outside influences and truly turning aback.  Father, send ministering angels to surround him to speek of God's love for him and his wife.  Praying for this renewed relationship and for his wife to want to see what her husband has with YOU.  Praying in Jesus' powerful name.....Amen

#10 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,525 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 12:21 PM

Dear Lord,

I cont. to pray that Matthew will be convicted of the need to seek You out again + allow You to be the Lord of his life. May his wife want to be involved as well, + may she become a Christian so the two may be equally yoked.

May their parents' various health crises drive them to seek the solace that only You can provide.