#76 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,342 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 02:03 PM

Dear Lord,

I cont. to pray for relief from any pain, abnormal body movement, nerve damage, + incapacitation Gwen's dad may have. It sounds like he is a faithful servant of Yours, so I TY + praise You for that.

Comfort him + his family + give them peace, esp. his wife as she cares for him.

Bless the daughter, Gwen's sister, who has the gene + is expected to start having symptoms in her 50s. May this not happen.

Give the entire family strength as they go thru this trial.

In Your precious name, amen.

#77 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,342 posts

Posted 04 July 2018 - 06:16 PM

Dear Lord,

Please give Gwen's dad more energy + restrain the disease from robbing him of any more muscle or nerve control. He's had to see a speech therapist d/t swallowing difficulties + will eventually have to have tube feedings.

Give his wife strength + peace as she copes with his decline. Protect the one daughter who carries the gene from ever exhibiting symptoms. 

May everyone get the rest + spiritual refreshment they need.

Bless Gwen as well, + TY for her kindness to me.

#78 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,342 posts

Posted 18 July 2018 - 02:49 PM

Dear Lord,

Please help + bless Gwen's dad as he seeks to honor You + remain positive in the midst of his suffering. May he retain as much control of his mind + muscles as possible.

Bless the family + help them cope, too.

#79 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,342 posts

Posted 16 August 2018 - 12:42 PM

Dear Lord,

Gwen's dad is having problems swallowing due to the HD. I pray he will not have to resort to tube feedings for a long time. TY that the speech therapist helped some.

May he retain his mental clarity as long as possible. Help him to remain mobile. Walking takes a great deal of effort.

May he get all the help he needs, + may his helpers get plenty of rest. TY that the family members are Christians + he is too. Help them all thru this ordeal.

#80 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,342 posts

Posted 04 September 2018 - 01:21 PM

Dear Lord,

TY that Gwen's dad doesn't have heart disease after all. The type of bradycardia he has is not problematic.

TY that he is still able to enjoy life, + his wife too. TY for providing them with help so they can have periods of rest + refreshing.

Bless Gwen as she cont. to seek to serve You with all her heart. Bless her church + its pastor as the church grows + responsibilities do too.

#81 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,342 posts

Posted 27 September 2018 - 02:38 PM

Dear Lord,

Please cont. to bless Gwen's dad + the entire family. They serve You wholeheartedly, it seems, so I know You will.

Ease her dad's symptoms. TY that as a doctor, he understands his disease + knows what to do to minimize its effects. He does his exercises + manages to enjoy life in spite of his disability. Help him to maintain a good level of cognition so he doesn't have to suffer mental decline as well as physical distress.

Bless Gwen as she seeks to follow Your will + be obedient. TY for her friendship + kindness + witness.

#82 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,342 posts

Posted 03 October 2018 - 04:44 PM

Dear Lord,

I cont. to pray for peace for Gwen's dad + his family. Give them strength as they cope with his progressive illness. May they cont. to rely on You completely + not grieve too much over what they've lost. TY that he still manages to enjoy life in spite of his disability.

#83 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,488 posts

Posted 03 October 2018 - 07:26 PM

Father, in Jesus' mighty Name, I lift Gwen, her father and the entire family to You. You are the Lord our Shepherd. You are our Redeemer. Bring healing to this family in areas You know. Thank You Lord. We give You all the glory. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#84 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,342 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 03:15 PM

Dear Lord,

TY that Gwen's dad gets the help he needs + he + his family are devoted followers of Yours. Bless them all + bless their Thanksgiving celebration. 

May Gwen's dad retain as much of his cognitive abilities as possible, as well as his motor function. The outcome of HD is not good statistically.

#85 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,342 posts

Posted 04 December 2018 - 08:28 PM

Dear Lord,

Please cont. to bless this family with patience, strength, + faith. May Gwen's dad retain his cognitive + neuromuscular function as long as possible. May all family members who help care for him get plenty of rest + periods of refreshing.

TY for the example they set. Give them peace + the assurance of Your love.

#86 jasmine.pauline

jasmine.pauline

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 27 December 2018 - 01:35 PM

1 Peter 2:24 - Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

Jeremiah 17:14 - Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou [art] my praise.

Isaiah 53:5 - But he [was] wounded for our transgressions, [he was] bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace [was] upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

3 John 1:2 - Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

Psalm 91:10 - There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

#87 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,342 posts

Posted 01 January 2019 - 09:17 PM

Dear Lord,

TY so much for giving Gwen's dad a love of life in spite of his HD. May his health + cognition improve + may he be as independent as possible.

Bless the family as they cope with his special needs. May they never lose hope or doubt You. Give them plenty of rest + periods of refreshing.