#61 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,803 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 04:36 PM

Dear Lord,

I cont. to pray for the health of Gwen's dad-physical, emotional, spiritual, etc. Give his family the strength they need as well.

TY for their faith. It is a wonderful example to everyone in their orbit.

In Your precious name, amen.

#62 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,803 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 11:46 AM

Dear Lord,

I cont. to pray for Gwen's dad to be able to remain positive + rely on You in full faith + obedience. I'm sure it helps that as a doctor, he understands HD + knows what to do to delay the progression of this terrible neurological disease. Bless his efforts + render his symptoms as mild as possible.

Bless Gwen + her family + help them all, esp. her mom, to deal with this as You would have them do.

#63 Dorri

Dorri

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,924 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 05:51 PM

Praying for blessings and help for the father and the whole family.  Strengthen them LORD with Your love and Your strength, grant them patience and peace for each day, that Gwen's dad would feel Your love through the care and encouragement of family and friends..  I pray for hope, and a strong Will to keep the faith to believe that You can do all things to save this man, and heal and deliver him, In Jesus Name, Amen  

#64 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,803 posts

Posted 22 August 2017 - 07:07 PM

Dear Lord,

I cont. to pray for spiritual + physical strength for Gwen, her dad, her mom, + any other family members.

Please retain the dad's ability to communicate + allow him to have as much physical strength as possible. Ease the mom's burden by providing periods of rest, refreshing, + the able help of others.

TY for the opportunity to go to CO in June + meet Gwen + the other members of the team we had not met the last time. May this ministry have an effect on A + seep into her soul. I would love for her to get involved with it but realize I do not know Your plan for her.

Bless Gwen's new condo + TY for her friendship.

#65 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,803 posts

Posted 10 September 2017 - 04:37 PM

Dear Lord,

TY for this family's faith + the ways You have helped them cope with the dad's illness. Bless them + cont. to help them as they rely more + more on You.

Guide Gwen as she tries to follow Your will. Bless her sister, who has the gene for HD. Keep her well.