64 replies to this topic

#31 Dorri

Dorri

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,924 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 09:27 PM

Father God, asking for continued love and healing mercy, patience and peace for Gwen's dad and strength for his family, In Jesus Name, Amen

#32 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,294 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 02:12 AM

Father God, asking for continued love and healing mercy, patience and peace for Gwen's dad and strength for his family, In Jesus Name, Amen

Amen.

#33 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,803 posts

Posted 03 September 2015 - 06:34 PM

Dear Lord,

TY for all You have done to help Gwen + her family. Things are going fairly smoothly right now, it seems. May this cont.

TY for introducing G to a godly man. It is hard for them right now bc he moved across the country. I pray things will work out for them. She feels she is being selfish + impatient + asks for selflessness + endurance. Please help her to discern Your will.

TY for her witness.

In Your precious name, amen.

#34 Dorri

Dorri

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,924 posts

Posted 05 September 2015 - 08:31 PM

Dear Lord,

TY for all You have done to help Gwen + her family. Things are going fairly smoothly right now, it seems. May this cont.

TY for introducing G to a godly man. It is hard for them right now bc he moved across the country. I pray things will work out for them. She feels she is being selfish + impatient + asks for selflessness + endurance. Please help her to discern Your will.

TY for her witness.

Thank You for the good report LORD for the family and for Gwen's new man.  Guide them and lead them both and bless their lives together, In Jesus Name, Amen

#35 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,803 posts

Posted 09 September 2015 - 05:35 PM

Dear Lord,

TY for blessing Gwen's vacation + allowing her to see evidence of Your hand in her life. Please cont. to guide her as she makes decisions in her life + strives to follow Your will.

Please bless her relationship w/ the man she is interested in. She believes he is very godly + is hoping it will work out, but it's hard since he's far away. If it is Your will, please bring them together + remove the obstacles keeping them apart.

Please cont. to bless her dad + give him the grace he needs to cope w/ his devastating illness. May he maintain a good level of cognition + the ability to communicate. May he not deteriorate to much physically. If possible, please heal him. In the meantime, bless + strengthen his wife + all those who care for him. They need Your grace to cope, too.

#36 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,803 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 06:28 PM

Dear Lord,

TY for this family's faith + the ways You have helped them cope with the dad's illness. Bless them + cont. to help them as they rely more + more on You.

Guide Gwen as she tries to carry on a long-distance relationship. It sounds like the man is very godly. I pray it works out for them + they can be together. Give them patience as they seek to follow Your will.

#37 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,803 posts

Posted 29 October 2015 - 07:53 PM

Dear Lord,

I cont. to pray for spiritual + physical strength for Gwen, her dad, her mom, + any other family members.

Please retain the dad's ability to communicate + allow him to have as much physical strength as possible. Ease the mom's burden by providing periods of rest, refreshing, + the able help of others.

Please help Gwen as she adjusts to breaking up with the man she was seeing. May she find the right one at the right time. May Samuel also find who you want him to be with. Ease his grief over the breakup.

#38 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,803 posts

Posted 11 November 2015 - 09:03 PM

Dear Lord,

Please prolong Gwen's dad's functional + cognitive abilities for as long as possible. Help him to be able to communicate easily. TY that the voice amplifier helps.

TY for helping Gwen realize that Samuel was not the one for her. The break-up was harder on him than her. Please help both of them to heal.

Help Gwen's mom cope with her caregiving duties. Give her adequate periods of rest + refreshing.

May Gwen find the right helpmeet. Please also bless her efforts to walk with You + recognize how You are leading her.

#39 Twin11217

Twin11217

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 650 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 02:55 AM

Father God,

Holy Holy is your Name,
May you bless this family with their daily needs in life.
May you build their faith to rely on you at all times.
May you break all chains the enemy has on them, in Jesus name.
May your love uplift their hope through trials and tribulations.
In Jesus holy name. Amen

#40 mommy121

mommy121

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 13 November 2015 - 11:39 AM

I share in this prayer. Amen

Dear Lord,

Please give Gwen's dad more energy + restrain the disease from robbing him of any more muscle or nerve control. Give his wife strength + peace as she copes with his decline. Protect the one daughter who carries the gene from ever exhibiting symptoms. She has 3 boys + is expecting another +  her family will need her.

TY so much that whatever looked wrong with the pregnancy of the sister at first was either healed by You or was an error on the doctor's part. May the delivery go smoothly + may the baby be healthy.

Bless Gwen as well, + TY for her kindness to me.

#41 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,803 posts

Posted 13 November 2015 - 07:52 PM

Dear Lord,

TY for Gwen's influence in my life, + her willingness to pray for me + mine.

Please cont. to bless her parents. May her dad be able to retain his cognition + ability to communicate. Preserve his physical strength + functioning.

May her mom get enough help caring for her dad.May she also get enough rest + periods of refreshing.

Bless their faith walks. Help Gwen to find the right helpmeet. Bless her employment + her efforts to walk with You.

#42 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,803 posts

Posted 20 November 2015 - 07:52 PM

Dear Lord,

I cont. to pray that Gwen's dad will exceed all expectations for this disease + retain his cognitive+ physical abilities. TY for this family's example of faith.

Give the wife sufficient periods of rest + refreshing, + the patience every caregiver needs.

Bless Gwen as she seeks to discern Your will + follow it.

#43 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,803 posts

Posted 28 November 2015 - 07:38 PM

Dear Lord,

I cont. to pray for Gwen's dad. Bless his health + cognition. May he retain the ability to communicate + be as functional as possible.

Bless the family + help them to cope w/ this difficult situation. May the wife get enough rest + periods of refreshing. May she get enough help in caring for her husband.

Please help Gwen as she seeks to ascertain Your will for her. May she find the right helpmeet.

#44 Twin11217

Twin11217

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 650 posts

Posted 29 November 2015 - 01:33 AM

Father God,

We lift Gwen's dad to your throne another day. May your strength fill his body to have the ability to do what he desires. May your love comfort his friends and family who are in fear or doubt for his recovery. Provide help for the ones caring for him that the burden may be light on them. You are a wonderful God, a merciful God who delivers us from times of trouble. Praise and Glory and Worship belongs to You forever. In Jesus name. Amen

#45 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,803 posts

Posted 10 December 2015 - 09:59 PM

Dear Lord,

I pray for extra blessings for Gwen, her dad + their family this Christmas season. Bless their time together + keep them safe when traveling.

May the mom get enough rest + enough help caring for her husband. May he do well with communicating + maintaining his physical strength.

Help Gwen to be aware of how You are guiding her.