#16 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,803 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 06:52 PM

Dear Lord,

Please bless Gwen's dad + help his wife + family to cope w the slow but steady decline in his physical + mental health. I know his wife is really feeling the stress. Give her extra strength, patience + resolve.

TY for the faith of this family. May they always glorify You in spite of these stresses. May they keep the glory of eternity in mind as they consider that none of these present sufferings will ever be able to compare w what You have prepared for those who love You.

In Your precious name, amen.

#17 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,803 posts

Posted 07 April 2015 - 08:25 PM

Dear Lord,

TY so much for Gwen's prayers for me + Alicia. May I be used to bless her.

May her dad's symptoms ease. May he, his wife + his family be given extraordinary strength to cope w all that accompanies a devastating diagnosis such as his. TY for their faith + implicit trust in You.

May her mom have enough help so the entire burden of care isn't constantly on her shoulders. May family help, + may friends too. May their finances be such that they can afford in-home nursing if/when it becomes necessary.

#18 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,803 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 07:40 PM

Dear Lord,

TY for all You have done for Gwen, her dad + this family. Please cont. to give them strength + endurance.

May this ordeal only help their faith to grow. May they see blessings wherever they look.

Please esp. give the mom strength, as she is the primary caregiver. May plenty of people step in to help + give her respite.

#19 Dorri

Dorri

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,924 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 03:29 PM

Heavenly Father, provide strength for the family and friends who pray and help during this difficult time.  If it be in thy Will LORD, You can still change this man's life around and grant him the healing he needs, In Jesus Name, Amen

#20 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,803 posts

Posted 24 June 2015 - 10:17 PM

Dear Lord,

I cont. to pray for Gwen's dad. Ease his symptoms. Delay the effects of his disease. Please provide healing.

Encourage him + his wife, who must care for him. May they see the evidence of Your love + care each day.

TY that he has a voice amplifier + is able to communicate better with that.

#21 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,803 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 06:35 PM

Dear Lord,

I cont. to ask for blessings on Gwen's visit w/her dad this week. May she be able to have the conversation she wants w/him. May he have no problems communicating. May he be lucid.

Protect him from the effects of the HD. Give him great spiritual strength + preserve his physical strength. Help his family to remain strong in faith as they cont. to cope w/ this long-term illness.

Bless Gwen + direct her life. She is trying to keep her eyes open to Your guidance. TY for her friendship + encouragement.

#22 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,458 posts

Posted 03 July 2015 - 01:37 PM

Dear Lord,

I cont. to ask for blessings on Gwen's visit w/her dad this week. May she be able to have the conversation she wants w/him. May he have no problems communicating. May he be lucid.

Protect him from the effects of the HD. Give him great spiritual strength + preserve his physical strength. Help his family to remain strong in faith as they cont. to cope w/ this long-term illness.

Bless Gwen + direct her life. She is trying to keep her eyes open to Your guidance. TY for her friendship + encouragement.

amen and amen.

#23 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,803 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 06:55 PM

Dear Lord,

TY for Gwen's close relationship w/ You + the example she sets. Bless her for her faithfulness, as I know You will.

As her dad's HD advances, please pour tender mercies on him + everyone else. We always ask for healing, according to Your will.

Bless his wife + give her periods of rest + refreshing. May she not weary of the monumental task she faces in helping care for him. May he be able to remain at home + not have to go to a facility.

May the rest of the family be available to help + be with him so he can feel their love frequently. May they all rest in Your grace + peace.

Give Gwen plenty of wisdom, discernment + clarity of vision as she moves along the path You have set out for her to travel.

#24 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,803 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 07:41 PM

Dear Lord,

Please bless this God-fearing family. It seems like they are wonderful examples of what Christians should be like.

I ask for healing for the dad as he cont. to cope with such a dreadful disease. Keep his mind as sharp as possible, + his body from ailing.

Give his wife supernatural strength, patience + endurance. May her compassion + love for her husband never wane. May she be given adequate periods of rest + refreshing as she cont. to be the primary caretaker.

Help Gwen as she tries to be attentive to Your direction. May she recognize Your Spirit's signals + may she cont. to grow in faith. Bless her job + her future.

#25 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,803 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 05:42 PM

Dear Lord,

I cont. to pray that Gwen will be guided by Your Spirit to recognize what she is to do with the rest of her life. She is busy serving You now, + I TY for the example of faith she sets. May nothing steal her joy.

Ease her dad's HD symptoms. Give his wife + family patience, endurance + strength. May the workload be eased + divided fairly for all caregivers. May the wife get enough periods of rest, refreshing, + renewal. 

TY for this God-fearing family.

#26 vlee

vlee

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,965 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 04:56 PM

Father we know that you are the cure for this disease.  Illness is not of you Father but of the one who roams this earth trying to bring pain to your children.  I ask that you pour out your healing on this family.  Yours is the only report that we will listen to.  Bring comfort to this daughter as she ministers to her family.  In Jesus name. Amen

#27 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,803 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 07:17 PM

Dear Lord,

I cont. to pray for Gwen's dad + the entire family. May he be healed. In the meantime, minimize the effects + help him to maintain his cognitive abilities, along w/ his motor function, speech + swallowing. Give his wife periods of rest + refreshing, + strength, patience + endurance beyond the norm.

Guide Gwen as she strives to determine Your will for her as her life progresses. TY for the example she sets.

#28 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,803 posts

Posted 13 August 2015 - 08:32 PM

Dear Lord,

I pray that Gwen's dad is doing well + is able to keep up with the exercises + other parts of the treatment regimen that have been prescribed for him. Please help him to feel joy in spite of all his trials.TY for his faith + the knowledge he + his family have that all of our suffering will end once we join You in heaven. It is such a great hope to have.

Bless Gwen's mom + give her strength, endurance + patience in her role as caregiver. May she get enough rest + periods of refreshing. May she have enough help.

Gwen asks for prayers that she will recognize Your guiding hand in her life, so she will be able to follow Your will.

#29 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,803 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 07:58 PM

Dear Lord,

I cont. to pray for Gwen's dad as he becomes more affected by the HD. Ease his symptoms.May he be healed, according to Your will.

Bless his cognition so he can cont. to communicate + contribute. It is much harder to care for someone who can't communicate.

Comfort + strengthen his family + help them to cope.

May Gwen recognize Your Spirit's guidance at all times. She truly wants to follow Your will. TY for her witness. Show me how to help her.

#30 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,803 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 08:04 PM

Dear Lord,

I cont. to pray that You will ease Gwen's dad's HD symptoms, + give him comfort + peace. Give him + his family strength + guidance throughout this ordeal. Please remove their fear.

Gwen wants to be able to discern Your will for her. Please help her to do so easily.