#1 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,844 posts

Posted 30 November 2014 - 08:48 PM

Dear Lord,

I know only that Gwen's dad has suffered from this disease for some time, + that he belongs to You. TY for the blessing of knowing that he loves You + we will all meet in the coming kingdom.

I also pray for her sister, who has the gene for this disease, although it has not yet manifested itself in her. Please help everyone to cope + to rely completely on You for help.

Give them comfort + peace.

In Your precious name, amen.

#2 Dorri

Dorri

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,933 posts

Posted 30 November 2014 - 10:21 PM

Heavenly Father, I pray for strength for Gwen, healing for her father and protection for her sister.  I pray that You will allow a cure to be found for all people with this disease.  I pray asking that You will surround Gwen's sister with Your protection against this disease.   I ask that this gene will never manifest itself in her.   I pray a shield and prayer cover over her.  Render this gene harmless so Gwen, her sister,  and the future generations of this family, will all be safe from the disease, In Jesus Name, Amen

1 Peter 2:24

"Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness, by whose stripes ye were healed"

#3 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,844 posts

Posted 01 December 2014 - 07:28 PM

Dear Lord,

Please give Gwen's dad more energy + restrain the disease from robbing him of any more muscle or nerve control. Give his wife strength + peace as she copes with his decline. Protect the one daughter who carries the gene from ever exhibiting symptoms. She has 3 boys + is expecting another +  her family will need her.

TY so much that whatever looked wrong with the pregnancy of the sister at first was either healed by You or was an error on the doctor's part. May the delivery go smoothly + may the baby be healthy.

Bless Gwen as well, + TY for her kindness to me.

#4 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,628 posts

Posted 01 December 2014 - 11:33 PM

Lord,

Please heal Gwen's Dad. Make him whole.

Deliver him from this affliction.

By Yeshua (Jesus) stripes, this Dad was healed.

Please heal him totally. Amen.

#5 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,297 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 02:04 AM

Father, we give You praise and thanksgiving. Thank You that Jesus died on the cross for us. By His stripes Gwen's dad is healed. I seal this prayer with the Blood of Jesus. Thank You, Lord. Amen.

#6 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,844 posts

Posted 06 December 2014 - 06:51 PM

Dear Lord,

I cont. to pray for relief from any pain, abnormal body movement, nerve damage, + incapacitation Gwen's dad may have. It sounds like he is a faithful servant of Yours, so I TY + praise You for that.

Comfort him + his family + give them peace, esp. his wife as she cares for him.

Bless the daughter, Gwen's sister, who has the gene + is expected to start having symptoms in her 50s. May this not happen.

#7 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,844 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 09:52 PM

Dear Lord,

Gwen's dad will be out of an important medication tomorrow even though a refill was requested well in advance. He has been continually put off. I don't know why, but he relies on this med for his disease. They need a miracle breakthrough so that he can get it before he runs out.

Also, he is deteriorating more physically + mentally. He tries so hard to be positive + do everything he is told to do from a medical standpoint. Please ease his symptoms + distress.

It's so hard to lose a family member piece by piece. I am so sorry for them. Comfort everyone. TY for their faith in You, + for the dad's faith in You as well.

P.S. TY for the healthy grandbaby you gave this dad + the rest of the family! What a precious gift!

#8 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,844 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 09:15 PM

Dear Lord,

TY so much for making sure that G's dad got his med in the nick of time!

Please cont. to keep the family lifted up as they watch this servant of yours cont. to deteriorate. It must be so hard for his wife, who surely has the main responsibility for his care. This is w/o doubt exhausting for her in every way. Restore her soul + spirit, + give her uncommon strength to deal with it all.

Comfort all the other family members + help them to cope. Protect G's sister from developing the disease later in life. Keep her children + husband healthy.

#9 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,844 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 06:20 PM

Dear Lord,

Please bless Gwen's dad + ease his worsening symptoms. May he not lose any more of his mental faculties. May his muscles not get any weaker.

Give his wife extraordinary mental, spiritual, + physical strength.

May her sister not have symptoms of the disease in spite of the likelihood of it happening when she reaches her 50s. May all her children be healthy + happy + devoted servants of Yours.

TY for this family's faith.

#10 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,844 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 04:34 PM

Dear Lord,

Last I heard, Gwen's dad is cont. to deteriorate in his physical + mental health. He was once a doctor. May You, the Great Physician, heal him, according to Your will.

May he have enough cognition to cont. to put his faith in You + find comfort from Your Spirit. May his family be comforted too. TY for the evidence of their faith.

#11 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,297 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 08:25 PM

Father, lifting Gwen's Dad for Your healing totally. Thank You, Lord. You are indeed the Great Healer. We love You, thank You and give You all the glory. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#12 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,469 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 05:18 AM

Dear Lord,

Last I heard, Gwen's dad is cont. to deteriorate in his physical + mental health. He was once a doctor. May You, the Great Physician, heal him, according to Your will.

May he have enough cognition to cont. to put his faith in You + find comfort from Your Spirit. May his family be comforted too. TY for the evidence of their faith.

Gracious Heavenly Father:

Thank You for all You are doing in Gwen's dad's life.  Father, we thank You for the family's faith.  We thank You for the many years this man served others with his skill and abilities.  We pray for comfort and peace.  May healing come according to Your perfect Will.  All glory is Yours.  We praise and thank You.  In Jesus's loving, healing name, amen.

#13 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,611 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 05:33 AM

Lord God -I ask that you would move in this situation-bless this man with your healing touch.

#14 Dorri

Dorri

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,933 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 11:12 AM

Heavenly Father, I ask that You will intercede at the right time.  May Gwen's dad not have to suffer.  I pray asking that You will comfort him and help him to have hope in You and believe that You can overcome all things.   Restore him and heal him in Jesus Name, Amen

#15 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,844 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 08:48 PM

Dear Lord,

I cont. to pray for healing, strength, comfort, + total reliance on You for Gwen's dad + the whole family. Please esp. give strength, endurance + patience to his wife, since I think she is his primary caregiver.

May great goodness come out of this difficult trial. May many be blessed by it.

TY for this family's faith + their witness.