#1 hope2009

hope2009

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 11:58 PM

Dear Prayer Warriors,

My hubby is short tempered by nature and had been for a 10 day medidation.  But I have not seen much change in his behavior. Sometimes when I call out his name he does not answer back nor looks my way.  Talking does not make any sense as he is very egoistic by nature too.  I know despite all this flaws I have compromised in a lots of way in my marriage life as I have two kids who I want to bring up in a positive way.  He helps me out in many ways  in the house and also drops me to my workplace, but the end word is peace at home and also loving behavior.  Due to all this I feel that why I have to go through this. What wrong I have done in my life.  I am so good to all the family members of the house.  I put my 101 % in everything I do.  Please Pray for my relationship.

#2 gloreebee

gloreebee

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 07:27 PM

Dear Lord ,  I asked that you will touch this relationship and open the doors of communication.  Please bring them peace and happiness.

#3 hope2009

hope2009

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 09:52 AM

Thanking you for your prayers but today again i had a small fight with my husband and it is getting out of hand. Please pray that he may understand things and forgive.

#4 johnsoss

johnsoss

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 12:12 AM

Dear Lord,

I place this couple before You at Your feet.  Lord, I ask that you intervene and lead hope2009 and spouse in the direction that you would have them go.  Comfort each spouse in Your love and shower them with Your forgiveness that they may love and forgive each other.  Lord reveal to them your true plan for marriage so that the love that you feel for them becomes the love that they feel for each other. Lord remove hostility, fighting, and conflict from the situations that are going on in their lives right now.  I magnify You o God and proclaim that You are bigger than any situation that they might be facing.

Have your way Lord in this marriage.

Amen.

#5 Nessa

Nessa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,105 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 07:25 PM

Lord bring balance to this situation. Help this husband to become stronger and more responsible. In Jesus Name. Amen