4 replies to this topic

#1 christ child

christ child

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 02 November 2014 - 05:36 PM

I am so depressed I still dont have my driver's license everytime I call for an appointment they send me so far I cant go, I am tired of it, I also have fear of driving I was doing fine but last time I was doing bad, I dont know what else to do I already spent so much money I dont have anymore money to spend I dont even work all this is a waste of money when will i be able to drive? God help me.

#2 Monte Mickley

Monte Mickley

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 31 December 2014 - 05:46 PM

God please help christ child be aware of whatever is positive for this situation and whatever is possible. Please bring about positives from it for you.

#3 Monte Mickley

Monte Mickley

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 21 March 2015 - 10:41 AM

God you said when 2 or more of your persons pray.. Wherever christ child is at with these things asked, please build up christ child for you.

#4 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 21 March 2015 - 01:39 PM

God you said when 2 or more of your persons pray.. Wherever christ child is at with these things asked, please build up christ child for you.

Amen

#5 sunnyisle

sunnyisle

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 07:44 AM

I remember this prayer request posted before and my response is as before. If in His wisdom it is not feasible for you to receive your driver's license and to be on the road to be a danger to your self and others because of a fear of driving, then trust Him and save your money. Until you ask Him to help you to get over this fear of yours.

Do  you know  why you have this fear?