#31 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,844 posts

Posted 10 October 2014 - 08:49 AM

Dear Lord,

I thank + praise You again for providing yet another miracle in my life. I'll never be able to understand the depth of Your love, but I pray You will help me to value it deeply enough.  

TY that the most recent labs showed an overall improvement. I am beyond grateful. The calcium was a little elevated but that was from taking too much antacid d/t the reflux that plagues me. I will have to stick to NaHCo3 as opposed to TUMS.

The surgery was brutal + the recovery will be difficult, but surprisingly, the first transplant was much harder on me. I expected this one to be worse since I'm nearly 10 years older. TY for that, as well.

I cont. to pray that all the extra fluid/blood in my abdomen will be reabsorbed w/o difficulty + the hematoma as well. TY that this has improved already I am sure, based on the reduction in distention.

I pray that this kidney will last the rest of my life + perform well. Help me to do all I can on my end to take the best possible care of it + of myself.

I TY for the wonderful help I have had as I recover. I want to cont. to serve You + pray that I will be as receptive to Your Spirit's promptings as my friend Dee is. I am sure You have many crowns waiting for her.

Bless B. Help her to lose 60 lbs. + control her diabetes better. Keep her mentally stable + independent. Protect us both from the familial tendency to develop dementia later in life. TY that it tends to occur after age 80, although since we both have chronic diseases, the risk may be greater at an earlier age.

In Your precious name, amen.

#32 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,297 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 02:30 AM

Dear drei, I pray that you will experienced healed life for you to move forward as God's living testimony. Amen.

Father, I come to praise and thank You. May Your mercy, grace and healing be upon our sister. May she become a living testimony of Your mercy and grace. Praise the Lord. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#33 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,628 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 06:32 PM

Lord,

I stand in agreement with these prayers. Please answer them. Amen.

#34 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,844 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 02:24 PM

Dear Lord,

I thank + praise You again for the recent miracle of a perfectly matched kidney. So far it seems to be working pretty well. I can't fathom why You would give me something so wondrous when I am so undeserving. It can only be another example of the great love You have for us--a love we will never be able to comprehend. Please help me to value Your love deeply enough.  

I am still dealing with some side effects of the meds, such as insomnia, heartburn + esophageal pressure--not to mention the persistent nerve pain + damage that has plagued me for many years. I pray for healing + resolution from these problems, + to be better able to perform fine motor functions, which have gotten more difficult as the nerve damage has progressed.

I cont. to pray that all the extra fluid/blood in my abdomen will be reabsorbed w/o difficulty from the surgery + the hematoma as well. TY that this has improved already. TY that the incision is not draining as much.

I pray that this kidney will last the rest of my life + perform well. Help me to do all I can on my end to take the best possible care of it + of myself.

Bless B. Help her to lose 60 lbs. + control her diabetes better. Keep her mentally stable + independent. Protect us both from the familial tendency to develop dementia later in life. 

#35 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,468 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 05:50 PM

Gracious Heavenly Father:

Thank You for dreibohnen's miraculous testimony.  May this new kidney function well for the rest of her life.  Thank You that some of her symptoms are better.  Touch the nerves that are out of balance with healing.  May she have strength and vitality.  Thank You for the many prayers she offers up for others and for the counseling she gives.  What a blessing this is to so many.    

All glory is Yours.  We praise and thank You.  In Jesus's loving, healing name, amen.

#36 Dorri

Dorri

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,933 posts

Posted 13 October 2014 - 07:24 PM

Thank You Father, our praise continues, and so does our joy for Drei.  Thank You for providing  a perfect kidney, and thank You that her body is accepting it without problems.  I pray asking that You will bring healing to her other problems of heartburn, esophageal pressure, insomnia, and nerve pain.  We can expect answers for all these issues, just as we did for her kidney.  "Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the LORD delivers him out of them ALL.  Psalm 34:19  Yes, thank You LORD, we can come to You again and again, and You heal us.  Thank You for being a wonderful amazing God, In Jesus Name, Amen

#37 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,297 posts

Posted 13 October 2014 - 08:29 PM

Thank You Father, our praise continues, and so does our joy for Drei.  Thank You for providing  a perfect kidney, and thank You that her body is accepting it without problems.  I pray asking that You will bring healing to her other problems of heartburn, esophageal pressure, insomnia, and nerve pain.  We can expect answers for all these issues, just as we did for her kidney.  "Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the LORD delivers him out of them ALL.  Psalm 34:19  Yes, thank You LORD, we can come to You again and again, and You heal us.  Thank You for being a wonderful amazing God, In Jesus Name, Amen

Amen.

#38 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,611 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 05:52 AM

Lord-I thank you for Drei's testimony-give her full healing from the nerve pain&bloat-be with her family-may this be a testimony to them&to the world of your great&wonderous power.

#39 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,844 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 02:17 PM

Dear Lord,

TY that the last few times blood has been drawn it has shown the kidney is working pretty well. May this trend cont., + may it work well the rest of my  life. Help me to do all I can on my end to take the best possible care of it + of myself.

I cont. to pray that all the extra fluid/blood/hematoma in my abdomen will be reabsorbed w/o difficulty + the incision and everything underneath will heal well.  

I TY for the wonderful help I have had as I recover. May I honor You by spreading that help to others. I pray for the young mother I visited whose younger son has a very disfiguring birth defect. May there be a solution (laser treatment) to remove the disfiguring area on the boy's face + may insurance cover the cost of it. Bless her + her husband, who is in the seminary.

I pray that I will be as receptive to Your Spirit's promptings as my friend Dee is. 

Bless B. Help her to lose 60 lbs. + control her diabetes better. Keep her mentally stable + independent. Protect us both from the familial tendency to develop dementia later in life. 

Bless Mom + help her to cont. to remember how to use a straw so she won't become dehydrated.

#40 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,611 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 03:30 PM

Lord-I thank you for giving this medical miracle to Drei-may she be blessed with healing to the rest of her body-improve all bodily functions-thaking you for the praiseshe gives to you.

#41 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,714 posts

Posted 15 October 2014 - 02:22 AM

God,

Thank You that the second kidney transplant went well. I pray that the extra blood/fluid/hematoma will be absorbed without difficulty and that the incision and everything will heal well. I pray that the kidney will work well for the rest of dreibohnen's life and that she will not need another kidney transplant.

I pray that the boy will receive medical treatment to completely correct the disfigurement on his face and that insurance will fully cover it.

Help B to lose over 60 pounds and control diabetes. Keep B mentally stable and independent. I pray that You would protect dreibohnen and B from dementia.

Help Dreibohnen to continue to be sensitive to the Holy Spirit.

Bless Dreibohnen and her mom. Help her mom continue to remember how to use a straw so that she won't become dehydrated.

In Jesus' name, amen.

#42 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,611 posts

Posted 15 October 2014 - 08:52 AM

Lord-Thank you for bringing Drei thru this-may she have your peace as she recovers-may all incisions be healed-bless her with peace about all family concerns.

#43 Dorri

Dorri

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,933 posts

Posted 15 October 2014 - 05:44 PM

Heavenly Father, thank You for all that You have done for Drei.  I continue asking that You will grant her all of her needs for release of all her other health issues.  Thank You for the new kidney you have given her, In Jesus Name, Amen

#44 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,844 posts

Posted 17 October 2014 - 04:29 PM

Dear Lord,

TY for the healing that is going on, + my ability to be more mobile. Please cont. to protect me from the 3 biggest risks: infection, rejection, + failure of the kidney to work. I pray that this kidney will last the rest of my life + perform well. Help me to do all I can on my end to take the best possible care of it + of myself.

I cont. to pray that all the extra fluid/blood in my abdomen will be reabsorbed w/o difficulty. May I be able to exercise regularly soon.  TY again that the swelling that plagued me after the first transplant has not been an issue with this one.

Help me to respond to Your grace, love + mercy by serving You more + with a heart like my friend Dee. May I be  as receptive to Your Spirit's promptings as she is.

Bless B. Help her to lose 60 lbs. + control her diabetes better. Keep her mentally stable + independent. Protect us both from developing dementia later in life. 

Please keep Mom free of pain + able to use a straw so she won't get dehydrated. I pray she will be called home soon so she doesn't have to exist in her current state. May she go peacefully.

#45 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,844 posts

Posted 19 October 2014 - 03:57 PM

Dear Lord,

I thank + praise You again for the miracle of a perfectly matched kidney. It's so awesome to get a glimpse of Your work. I am so underserving of Your love, grace + mercy. All I can do is TY again + pray that I will value Your deep love sufficiently.  

Labs will be drawn again tomorrow, + then weekly for a time. Eventually they'll be done monthly. I pray they remain stable + the creatinine remains less than 1.0. May everything else be WNL.

TY that the incision is draining a lot less now, + also that the soreness is minimal. Unfortunately now I have this sudden severe sciatic pain, so I pray for deliverance from that + for speedy healing. May it resolve completely + not be an issue that has to be dealt w over a long period of time.

I cont. to pray that all the extra fluid/blood in my abdomen will be reabsorbed completely, incl. from the hematoma. May nothing interfere w the kidney's functioning. May it last the rest of my life + perform well. Help me to do all I can on my end to take the best possible care of it + of myself.

I cont. to pray that nothing will interfere w my being able to serve You as a small measure of thanks for all You have done for me. I need the sciatica to go away so I can resume what I was doing. Protect me from injuring myself further.

Bless B. Help her to lose 60 lbs. + control her diabetes better. Keep her mentally stable + independent. Protect us both from dementia. Help us to handle having to watch Mom deteriorate further. I hate to see Mom looking thinner, paler, + more out of it. I pray for her to be delivered to heaven peacefully + w/o pain. I know Your timing is perfect, so we trust You to take her when that time comes.