#406 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,488 posts

Posted 21 August 2019 - 07:37 PM

Dear Lord,

TY that the August labs were pretty good. It's always stressful to wait to find out what they are.

Tuesday's endoscopy showed much of the same: non-healing esophagitis + the recurrent stricture. The doc said I was running out of options + wants me to get the hiatal hernia repair (which failed) revised. I have to have the cataract taken care of first, but I guess I'll have the revision. I'm so tired of surgery after surgery! Give me strength.

Please bless the kidney. May it work well for the rest of my life.

May I remain independent + cognitively intact + fully mobile.

In Your precious name, amen.

#407 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,488 posts

Posted 29 August 2019 - 03:10 PM

Dear Lord,

TY that the August labs were pretty good. It is always a concern for me.

May this kidney work well for the rest of my life. There are so many other health problems going on that a working kidney will be a big help.

I also pray for better control of the labile BP, protection from vascular dementia due to HTN, , protection from cancer of the esophagus + elsewhere, protection from fractures d/t low bone density, protection of my vision d/t a new diagnosis (Fuch's endothelial dystrophy), the severe polyneuropathy, etc.

May I remain mobile, independent, + cognitively sharp for the rest of my life.

#408 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,488 posts

Posted 08 September 2019 - 08:22 PM

Dear Lord,

Labs will be due this Sat. again. May all be well + may this kidney work well the rest of my life.

Bless all the other health issues, esp. my eyes. These problems keep snowballing, but Your grace has certainly been sufficient. Help me to remain positive. May I also remain independent, mobile, + cognitively sharp.

#409 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,522 posts

Posted 10 September 2019 - 06:18 AM

Father, may you provide help to our Sister. You are the Healer, Lord. Thank you Lord. We give you all the glory. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#410 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,488 posts

Posted 13 September 2019 - 05:38 PM

Dear Lord,

TY for keeping me alive + functioning for all these years + against all odds. May this kidney work well the rest of my life.

Protect my vision. The corneal dystrophy can become a problem over time. May the cells lining the cornea stay viable + be able to do their job. May I retain my sight.

TY that the L hip is much better since being replaced. It's still got a way to go strength-wise, + I can't turn it outward as far as I'd like, but at least it doesn't hurt. May the mild arthritis in the R hip resolve or at least not worsen.

Protect my cognitive health as well as Bek's. May neither of us wind up with dementia. May we remain independent + mobile the rest of our lives.

#411 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,488 posts

Posted 16 September 2019 - 10:39 AM

Dear Lord,

I pray today's lab results will be good. I have a cold/cough so that may affect some of the values. I pray for Your divine protection of this kidney You so graciously provided for me. I'm always amazed at the many wonderful miracles You've done for me. May this kidney work well for the rest of my life, + may I remain mobile, independent + cognitively sharp all my days.

Lord, I have so many other health problems, but Your grace has been more than sufficient. Please protect my vision as well- not just since I have to have cataract surgery, but bc of the corneal endothelial dystrophy. I don't know why no ophthalmologist has mentioned it before; I've likely had it for years. 

I cont. to pray for good health. May the polyneuropathy begin reversing...may the L hip get stronger since it was replaced, so that both hips/legs are = in strength. May the osteoarthritis of the R hip reverse; I'd love to not need a replacement on that side. TY that it appeared unchgd on xray from 1 yr ago. I pray for healing of the very stubborn esophageal ulceration/Barrett's, but am so thankful there is no cancer or dysplasia. I pray for healing of the sleep apnea- it has gotten a little worse.

TY, though, for all Your grace + mercy. I deserve neither.