#391 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,380 posts

Posted 15 May 2019 - 06:24 PM

Dear Lord,

TY that April's labs were pretty good. The May labs get drawn tomorrow. I pray all will be well + nothing will be out of normal range. May this kidney work well for the rest of my life.

TY that my energy level has been better the past few mos. Praises! May this continue.

May I cont. to heal where the L hip was replaced. It's taking so long to get stronger. TY that at least I don't feel so tentative walking + don't need the cane anymore. I pray soon I'll be able to go up stairs normally.

I pray for all the other health problems. TY for helping me to cope with them. I pray for healing, according to Your will.

In Your precious name, amen.

#392 mjac

mjac

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,000 posts

Posted 19 May 2019 - 07:05 PM

Drei, Jesus said “according to your faith be it unto you.” If any person believes it’s God’s will to be sick, have disease and be in pain, then that’s what they will experience, even though God has revealed His will through Jesus. Isaiah 53, Matthew 8:16,17 and 1 Peter 2:24 reveals the will of God for you. Kick the devil to the curb and declare that by the stripes of Jesus you are healed! Jesus came to set the captives free. You are free. BE FREE! Be Healed! Be Whole! Live that abundant life Jesus said He came to give...In the HERE and NOW.

Take the Word of God in your mouth and execute the judgment written against the devil then praise and thank the Lord for His goodness, grace and mercy over your life. YOU ARE LOVED!!! God is your Father. Jesus said, “You’ve seen Me, you’ve seen the Father” Jesus went about DOING GOOD and healing all that were oppressed of the devil for God was with Him. You see that. God said healing is doing good, and sickness and disease and pain was called oppression.

#393 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,380 posts

Posted 28 May 2019 - 06:42 PM

Dear Lord,

I haven't called to get my labs bc of the busyness with moving. I'll call tomorrow. May all be well + may this kidney work well the rest of my life.

TY for the energy You've given me lately. That is a positive sign in terms of kidney health.

I cont. to pray for all the other innumerable health issues.

#394 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,380 posts

Posted 30 May 2019 - 07:45 PM

Dear Lord,

TY + praises that the labs improved overall! I'm beyond thankful. May they remain good in the coming months + years + may this kidney work well for the rest of my life.

I cont. to pray for healing from the neuropathy, arthritis, muscle atrophy, weakness, the hiatal hernia, the esophagitis/ulcers, + every other malady that plagues me.

I pray for better sleep as well.

#395 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,380 posts

Posted 12 June 2019 - 07:08 PM

Dear Lord,

It's that time again- monthly labs will be drawn Sat. The last set was pretty good. I pray the next set will be at least as good, if not better.

TY that I have a decent amt. of energy. I still have a great deal to do to settle into this new apt., in addition to other pressing details. Help me to have the energy to take care of them all + not overlook anything.

Protect my esophagus from cancer- it still has an ulcer + isn't healing. Protect the kidney transplant- may it work well for the rest of my life, + may that be a good amt. of time yet. Part of me wants to depart this earth--it's so dreadful seeing what's happening to our country--but I want to be here for B + A. Keep me as healthy + independent as possible.

#396 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,510 posts

Posted 13 June 2019 - 10:56 PM

Father, Your Word has the power to heal. Send Your Word to this Sister, Lord. Thank you Lord. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#397 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,708 posts

Posted 13 June 2019 - 11:11 PM

Father in heaven,

I stand in agreement with DB prayer.

Please bless this person with good health, and heal them.

Bless this kidney to work well for the rest of their life.

Bind up that cancer spirit and let no cancer or plague come nigh this person.

Heal them totally and give them long life and Your salvation. Amen.

#398 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,380 posts

Posted 14 June 2019 - 06:59 PM

Dear Lord,

TY for all the miracles You've given me over the years. We are told to pray boldly, so I ask for good health in spite of the endless obstacles standing in my way.

May tomorrow's labs come back with good results, + may this transplant work well for the rest of my life.

TY for protecting me from cancer thus far. The risk is high d/t immunosuppression + acute + chronic inflammation/ulceration in the esophagus. May I remain cancer-free.

TY that the L hip area is slowly getting stronger since it was replaced. It seems to be taking forever, but I'm grateful I can swim as much as I have been doing + grateful not to feel so tentative walking.

May my balance improve + may I not fall or fracture any bones.

May I remain independent + functioning well for the rest of my life. Protect me + B from familial vascular dementia.

#399 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,380 posts

Posted 20 June 2019 - 02:14 PM

Dear Lord,

TY that the lab results are about the same. I'd like to see a couple of the values change a little, but overall, they're pretty good for a cadaver kidney transplant that was done almost 5 years ago.

I have a lot of doc app'ts  coming up. May they go well. I'm a little concerned I'm having more sleep apnea at night, even with a CPAP. I pray this resolves. I also wake up too often during the night. It's not good for sleep to be disrupted like that. May this resolve as well.

And of course there are the endless endoscopies. The doc seems weary of dealing with me, since the esophagus is not healing. TY for protecting me from cancer- that is the most important thing. But the hiatal hernia came back, even after surgery, so that makes acid reflux pretty much a given.

I don't want to repeat the hiatal hernia repair- it would be tricky to do it now, with adhesions + scar tissue. The surgeon is reluctant to deal with it unless my symptoms get worse. They really aren't that bad, considering how much inflammation there is.

I cont. to pray for all the other health problems. May the kidney work well for the rest of my life, + may I remain mobile + independent that long too.