#376 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,273 posts

Posted 30 November 2018 - 05:33 PM

Dear Lord,

Labs will be due in a week again. May all be well. May this transplant work well for the rest of my life.

Help me to deal with all the other health issues. They get very tiresome.

May what I've been thru inspire A to take the best possible care of her health that she can.

In Your precious name, amen.

#377 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,273 posts

Posted 04 December 2018 - 08:18 PM

Dear Lord,

TY for all You have done to keep me alive against all odds. I cont. to pray for protection for the kidney transplant. May it work well the rest of my life.

May the labs drawn Sat. reflect good kidney function.

I cont. to pray for all the other health issues. May the rash on my feet heal-it is very resistant to treatment. I pray for the problems with neuropathy, arthritis, balance, muscle weakness, osteoporosis, esophageal ulcers, etc.

#378 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,273 posts

Posted 11 December 2018 - 10:00 PM

Dear Lord,

I'm discouraged d/t some lab results being abnormal. Nothing was terrible but I've already been through renal failure twice, + I'm concerned this 2nd transplant may be stressed + not working as well as it should. The Prograf level was low, so that could be a factor; I emailed the coordinator to ask about repeating it in a week to see if the dose needed adjusting. I pray everything will be back to normal at the next blood draw.

I also pray You will help me to manage my  nutrition so I do what's best for the kidney + my health in general at all times.

Please help me with the neuropathy. It affects my gait + my balance. I'm very thankful not to have a lot of pain with it, + thankful my L hip doesn't hurt since it was replaced. 

I cont. to pray for help with all the other endless health issues, esp. the ulcers + osteoporosis.

#379 jasmine.pauline

jasmine.pauline

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 27 December 2018 - 01:34 PM

1 Peter 2:24 - Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

Jeremiah 17:14 - Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou [art] my praise.

Isaiah 53:5 - But he [was] wounded for our transgressions, [he was] bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace [was] upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

3 John 1:2 - Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

Psalm 91:10 - There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

#380 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,273 posts

Posted 01 January 2019 - 09:24 PM

Dear Lord,

It'll be time to check blood work again this Fri. or Sat. Last time a few values were off, which makes me worry about the health of the transplant. I pray all will be back to normal this time. May the kidney work well for the rest of my life.

Help me to cope with the endless health issues that drag me down. Help me to take the best possible care of myself that I can. May I remain independent, mobile, + fully functioning till the day I die.

#381 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,273 posts

Posted 03 January 2019 - 09:51 PM

Dear Lord,

May Saturday's labs come back with good results. May this transplant work well the rest of my life.

I pray for all the other health issues that make it hard to function. May the GERD improve + please protect me from esophageal cancer. I have another endoscopy on 1/15.

Help me to get stronger as I cont. to recover from the hip replacement. I still can't go up stairs or up an incline normally. Some of that is d/t neuropathy. I pray that will improve + I will not lose any more nerve or muscle function.

Bless my bone density. May I not lose any more.

I will likely need the R hip replaced before too long. Help me find a first floor apartment before my lease is up. I need one in a safe, quiet area that is also affordable.

Protect me + B from vascular dementia.

#382 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,273 posts

Posted 13 January 2019 - 09:28 PM

Dear Lord,

TY that the last set of labs was OK, but I'm not really happy about the creatinine. I want it to come back down to where it was. The PO4 + K were a little better, but I'd like to see them be a bit lower, too.

I have to get labs repeated Weds. since the tacrolimus level was low-I'm not sure why. The med dosage was increased. I pray the repeat level will be OK + the side effects won't be worse.

I have another endoscopy Tues. May that go well, + may there be signs of healing of the ulcers, + no dysplasia.

Otherwise, I cont. to pray for cont'd help in coping with the endless health issues. TY for all the miracles You have given me.

#383 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,273 posts

Posted 24 January 2019 - 04:49 PM

Dear Lord,

The dose of one of my transplant meds was increased. I pray the next set of labs will show an improvement in the values I wasn't happy with. TY that the side effects of this drug are only marginally worse. It's hard to tell with all that's going on medically.

May this kidney work well for the rest of my life. Help me to take the best possible care of it that I can.

As always, I pray for healing + the ability to cope with all these problems in a godly manner.