#316 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,844 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 01:16 PM

Dear Lord,

TY again for Your many blessings. I am reminded again of how many times You have intervened + pulled me from the fire. A friend's mother just died suddenly, + she was only about 50. I am not aware of her having any health problems. I so don't deserve the ways You have kept me alive all these years.

May tomorrow's lab results be good. May this kidney work well for the rest of my life. May I remain independent + keep all my faculties. Please cont. to help me to do all I can to help my health.

In Your precious name, amen.

#317 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,844 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 07:54 PM

Dear Lord,

TY for letting me reach 3 years of having this kidney. It is threatened now by this G.I. upset that won't go away. I pray for a speedy resolution to that + for the kidney to be protected. May the lab results be good when I call to get them tomorrow.

May this kidney work well the rest of my life. Help me to remain mobile, independent, + cognitively agile for the rest of my life as well. May the L hip arthritis improve considerably. May I be able to go up stairs normally.

I also pray for healing + relief from pain + all the other seemingly endless snowballing health issues. TY so much for pulling me out of so many fires.

#318 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,844 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 05:59 PM

Dear Lord,

Many praises + thanks for the lab values- a few were abnormal, but those were the ones you'd expect to be affected by a G.I. upset. The creatinine did go up, but not much + that is to be expected too. I pray it comes back down to where it's been hovering soon.

May this G.I. problem also resolve asap. Please cont. to protect the kidney + my health in general. It is truly miraculous the many ways You have saved me over the years. Dr. S has remarked about it too.

#319 Dorri

Dorri

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,933 posts

Posted 21 September 2017 - 07:10 PM

LORD God, may Your blessings always shine over Drei and protect the gift of the kidney that You have made possible for her, Praise the LORD, thank You for a favorable report on her labs.   May You bless her with answers for  all her other needs, thank You LORD,   In Jesus Name, Amen

#320 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,844 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 10:02 PM

Dear Lord,

I always dread getting blood drawn bc one never knows how long a transplant will work. TY so much that this 2nd transplant has lasted 3 years. I  pray it will work well for the rest of my life. Help me to make wise decisions so that whatever I do will benefit the kidney + protect it. May the cysts resolve. May the resistive indices be normal.

May Monday's labs come back with good results. May I have no further issues with G. I. upset. May the rash disappear.

I also pray for the severe arthritis in my L hip (moderate in R). I want to remain mobile + independent + the hip problems are interfering. I pray for healing according to Your will.

Please also protect my brain. There is a family history of vascular dementia later in  life. Protect B as well.

#321 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,844 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 12:33 PM

Dear Lord,

I pray the lab results will be good. Help me to take the best possible care of this gift of a working kidney that I can.

May all the other health issues improve-the precancerous esophagus, ulcer/s, recurrent strictures, arthritis, balance problems, weakness, osteoporosis, chronic pain, muscle wasting, tinnitus,sleep apnea, etc. improve. TY for the opportunity to get PT.

#322 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,844 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 06:56 PM

Dear Lord,

I was disappointed at the bump up in creatinine, but it was still not too worrisome. I pray it will come down back to where it was. I am concerned bc PPIs can damage kidneys that are otherwise healthy, let alone a transplant kidney! But the docs have tunnel vision, insisting I take it + blabbing on about risk-benefit ration. Meanwhile there's a class action suit against these meds!

I pray this kidney works well the rest of my life. Alert me to all I can do to take the best possible care of it.

I also pray for all the neurological issues-may they reverse.

#323 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,844 posts

Posted 31 October 2017 - 06:52 PM

Dear Lord,

Labs will be drawn again in a few days. I pray the rise in creatinine will come back down to where it was before. May all other labs be good + may this kidney work well the rest of my life.

TY again for the countless miracles of deliverance You have performed for me over the years. I so don't deserve them.

I pray I can remain relatively healthy, independent + mobile so I may serve You for some years yet. Guide me on what to do to take the best care of myself that I can.

TY for the opportunity to get PT + OT. May I gain strength + mobility + agility. Help me to be less tired  midday. Motivate me + give me the desires of Your heart.

#324 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,844 posts

Posted 02 November 2017 - 02:01 PM

Dear Lord,

TY again for the gift of this transplanted kidney. May it work well the rest of my life. May I get good results back on the next set of labs.

I cont. to pray for healing from all the other issues: , severe neuropathy, esophageal ulcers/high grade dysplasia, chronic pain in various areas, sleep apnea, osteopenia, spinal stenosis, arthritis, etc. I am also at risk for diabetes. May I not get it.

TY for the many miracles You've given me over the years.