#316 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,803 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 01:16 PM

Dear Lord,

TY again for Your many blessings. I am reminded again of how many times You have intervened + pulled me from the fire. A friend's mother just died suddenly, + she was only about 50. I am not aware of her having any health problems. I so don't deserve the ways You have kept me alive all these years.

May tomorrow's lab results be good. May this kidney work well for the rest of my life. May I remain independent + keep all my faculties. Please cont. to help me to do all I can to help my health.

In Your precious name, amen.

#317 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,803 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 07:54 PM

Dear Lord,

TY for letting me reach 3 years of having this kidney. It is threatened now by this G.I. upset that won't go away. I pray for a speedy resolution to that + for the kidney to be protected. May the lab results be good when I call to get them tomorrow.

May this kidney work well the rest of my life. Help me to remain mobile, independent, + cognitively agile for the rest of my life as well. May the L hip arthritis improve considerably. May I be able to go up stairs normally.

I also pray for healing + relief from pain + all the other seemingly endless snowballing health issues. TY so much for pulling me out of so many fires.

#318 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,803 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 05:59 PM

Dear Lord,

Many praises + thanks for the lab values- a few were abnormal, but those were the ones you'd expect to be affected by a G.I. upset. The creatinine did go up, but not much + that is to be expected too. I pray it comes back down to where it's been hovering soon.

May this G.I. problem also resolve asap. Please cont. to protect the kidney + my health in general. It is truly miraculous the many ways You have saved me over the years. Dr. S has remarked about it too.

#319 Dorri

Dorri

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,924 posts

Posted Yesterday, 07:10 PM

LORD God, may Your blessings always shine over Drei and protect the gift of the kidney that You have made possible for her, Praise the LORD, thank You for a favorable report on her labs.   May You bless her with answers for  all her other needs, thank You LORD,   In Jesus Name, Amen