#316 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,162 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 01:16 PM

Dear Lord,

TY again for Your many blessings. I am reminded again of how many times You have intervened + pulled me from the fire. A friend's mother just died suddenly, + she was only about 50. I am not aware of her having any health problems. I so don't deserve the ways You have kept me alive all these years.

May tomorrow's lab results be good. May this kidney work well for the rest of my life. May I remain independent + keep all my faculties. Please cont. to help me to do all I can to help my health.

In Your precious name, amen.

#317 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,162 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 07:54 PM

Dear Lord,

TY for letting me reach 3 years of having this kidney. It is threatened now by this G.I. upset that won't go away. I pray for a speedy resolution to that + for the kidney to be protected. May the lab results be good when I call to get them tomorrow.

May this kidney work well the rest of my life. Help me to remain mobile, independent, + cognitively agile for the rest of my life as well. May the L hip arthritis improve considerably. May I be able to go up stairs normally.

I also pray for healing + relief from pain + all the other seemingly endless snowballing health issues. TY so much for pulling me out of so many fires.

#318 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,162 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 05:59 PM

Dear Lord,

Many praises + thanks for the lab values- a few were abnormal, but those were the ones you'd expect to be affected by a G.I. upset. The creatinine did go up, but not much + that is to be expected too. I pray it comes back down to where it's been hovering soon.

May this G.I. problem also resolve asap. Please cont. to protect the kidney + my health in general. It is truly miraculous the many ways You have saved me over the years. Dr. S has remarked about it too.

#319 Dorri

Dorri

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,933 posts

Posted 21 September 2017 - 07:10 PM

LORD God, may Your blessings always shine over Drei and protect the gift of the kidney that You have made possible for her, Praise the LORD, thank You for a favorable report on her labs.   May You bless her with answers for  all her other needs, thank You LORD,   In Jesus Name, Amen

#320 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,162 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 10:02 PM

Dear Lord,

I always dread getting blood drawn bc one never knows how long a transplant will work. TY so much that this 2nd transplant has lasted 3 years. I  pray it will work well for the rest of my life. Help me to make wise decisions so that whatever I do will benefit the kidney + protect it. May the cysts resolve. May the resistive indices be normal.

May Monday's labs come back with good results. May I have no further issues with G. I. upset. May the rash disappear.

I also pray for the severe arthritis in my L hip (moderate in R). I want to remain mobile + independent + the hip problems are interfering. I pray for healing according to Your will.

Please also protect my brain. There is a family history of vascular dementia later in  life. Protect B as well.

#321 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,162 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 12:33 PM

Dear Lord,

I pray the lab results will be good. Help me to take the best possible care of this gift of a working kidney that I can.

May all the other health issues improve-the precancerous esophagus, ulcer/s, recurrent strictures, arthritis, balance problems, weakness, osteoporosis, chronic pain, muscle wasting, tinnitus,sleep apnea, etc. improve. TY for the opportunity to get PT.

#322 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,162 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 06:56 PM

Dear Lord,

I was disappointed at the bump up in creatinine, but it was still not too worrisome. I pray it will come down back to where it was. I am concerned bc PPIs can damage kidneys that are otherwise healthy, let alone a transplant kidney! But the docs have tunnel vision, insisting I take it + blabbing on about risk-benefit ration. Meanwhile there's a class action suit against these meds!

I pray this kidney works well the rest of my life. Alert me to all I can do to take the best possible care of it.

I also pray for all the neurological issues-may they reverse.

#323 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,162 posts

Posted 31 October 2017 - 06:52 PM

Dear Lord,

Labs will be drawn again in a few days. I pray the rise in creatinine will come back down to where it was before. May all other labs be good + may this kidney work well the rest of my life.

TY again for the countless miracles of deliverance You have performed for me over the years. I so don't deserve them.

I pray I can remain relatively healthy, independent + mobile so I may serve You for some years yet. Guide me on what to do to take the best care of myself that I can.

TY for the opportunity to get PT + OT. May I gain strength + mobility + agility. Help me to be less tired  midday. Motivate me + give me the desires of Your heart.

#324 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,162 posts

Posted 02 November 2017 - 02:01 PM

Dear Lord,

TY again for the gift of this transplanted kidney. May it work well the rest of my life. May I get good results back on the next set of labs.

I cont. to pray for healing from all the other issues: , severe neuropathy, esophageal ulcers/high grade dysplasia, chronic pain in various areas, sleep apnea, osteopenia, spinal stenosis, arthritis, etc. I am also at risk for diabetes. May I not get it.

TY for the many miracles You've given me over the years.

#325 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,162 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 10:44 PM

Dear Lord,

TY that the last set of labs was pretty good. Another set will be drawn next week + I pray again for the results to be about the same. One never knows; transplanted organs are so sensitive so it's like having a ticking time bomb inside oneself.

I like to forget that I have so many health problems but they keep reminding me they're there! TY for being so awesome + pulling me from so many fires + putting them out. 

I cont. to pray for healing from all the mushrooming health crises that You enable me to cope with. It gets really tedious having to deal with all this, but Your grace is more than sufficient. I TY + praise You!

#326 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,436 posts

Posted 01 December 2017 - 04:12 AM

Father, thank you for your mercy, grace and healing upon drei. May she continue to trust you and experience good health for many years to come. Praise the Lord. Let us continue to praise you Lord and give you all the glory. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#327 jasmine.pauline

jasmine.pauline

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 01:20 PM

1 Peter 2:24 - Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

Jeremiah 17:14 - Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou [art] my praise.

Isaiah 53:5 - But he [was] wounded for our transgressions, [he was] bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace [was] upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

3 John 1:2 - Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

#328 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,162 posts

Posted 18 December 2017 - 03:06 PM

Dear Lord,

TY that this month's labs were pretty good. Praises! May this kidney work well for the rest of my life.

TY also that the G.I. doc is recommending hiatal hernia repair surgery. Previously he would not recommend it; instead he tho't I should have part of my esophagus removed, which I am not willing to do under the current circumstances. The esophagus doesn't seem to want to heal, but if this surgery were done, it should stop the acid reflux + allow healing to occur. I will see a surgeon 12/22. + hope that surgery can be done very soon after that. I really want to stop the PPI med + this may be the only way it will be possible.

I also pray for healing from the arthritis, including allowing me greater mobility, balance, + strength.

TY for all You've done for me over the years. Your grace has been more than sufficient.

#329 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 28 December 2017 - 03:16 PM

Gracious Heavenly Father:

Thank You that drei's labs were good.  May her kidney work well for the rest of her life.  

We pray for the surgeon, that he will be able to repair the hernia and she will be able to get off the ppi's.  Father, You are our greatest Physician and we thank You for the many miracles You have arranged in her life over the years.  We praise Your holy name.  

All glory is Yours.  We praise and thank You.  In Jesus's loving, healing name, amen.

#330 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,162 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 09:08 PM

Dear Lord,

TY for all You have done for me over the years, + the many miracles You have provided. TY for Your tremendous grace, compassion + deliverance.

Labs will be drawn tomorrow. I pray for good results. I just had a barium swallow test + it concerns me that this heavy metal is given to patients to drink. Supposedly it is inert but I've read about interference with calcium + potassium values. Please protect the kidney + the rest of my body from harm. May this kidney work well for the rest of my life.

I cont. to pray for all the other issues hounding me. I am very grateful that it looks like I'll be able to get the hiatal hernia repair after all. If so, this should stop the reflux + allow the ulcers to heal. May nothing interfere with correcting this problem, may the esoph. heal, + may the Barrett's disappear. Please cont. to protect me from cancer, as You have all along.

I also pray for special help with the insomnia issue. I wake up at least 4-5x a night, if not more. This affects my energy level, among other things. I'm trying every natural thing I can. May a better solution be found.

TY for the help with arthritis pain, stiffness, + balance. It's still a problem + progress is very slow, but any progress is welcome + encouraging. I think if I can get off the PPI the arthritis will improve. May I be able to stop taking this dangerous drug asap.