#16 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,844 posts

Posted 03 October 2014 - 08:55 PM

Dear Lord,

TY for being with me before, during + after this miraculous intervention. May I not let the enemy steal my joy by allowing fear or doubt to creep in as I see some changes in the blood work that concern me. May these changes reverse + may the kidney be stable + healthy.

I cont. to pray for the health of this kidney transplant + its functioning. May it last the rest of my life + may I do everything necessary to take the best possible care of it + myself.

The incision is still draining a lot, but may finally be slowing down. Bless my 3 app'ts this coming week. May all issues resolve on their own + surgical intervention not be necessary. 

I pray for protection from infection, failure + rejection.

Bless B + Dee again. B has been the biggest help. May Alicia not get sick again. TY that she is better now.

May B remain mentally stable + physically well. Help her w her diabetes + schizophrenia. Help her to lose 60 lbs.

May Mom remember how to use a straw so she will not get dehydrated. 

In Your precious name, amen.

#17 Guest_buildagirl

Guest_buildagirl
  • Guests

Posted 04 October 2014 - 02:50 AM

I believe. It is so. Amen

#18 vlee

vlee

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,965 posts

Posted 04 October 2014 - 06:35 AM

Thank you Father for this miracle!  You who have brought her this far will not let her fall.  Heal her completely and quickly Father so that she may walk in health all of the days of her life.  Amen. 

#19 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,611 posts

Posted 04 October 2014 - 11:33 AM

Lord-Once again I stand of awe of you&your saving mercy&grace-thank you for giving Drei another chance of living life-I read in the bible every day of the miracles you perform.People say"God isn't relevant-he's dead"-nothing could be further from the truth-this is one of the lies from satan-be with Alicia may mother&daughter reconnect-praying for you -here&privately

#20 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,468 posts

Posted 04 October 2014 - 12:59 PM

Gracious Heavenly Father:

Thank You for this precious kidney.  Father, Your grace and mercy are amazing.  Thank You for watching over drei.  Thank You that she was spared from dialysis prior to receiving this kidney.  May she continue to heal and may she serve You for many years.  All glory is Yours.  We praise and thank You.  In Jesus's loving, healing name, amen.

#21 Dorri

Dorri

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,933 posts

Posted 04 October 2014 - 06:24 PM

Thank You Father God for all that You have done for Drei.  Thank You for watching over Your Work, Drei and her kidney.  .  Our Souls sing praises of thanksgiving for what You have done.  We all waited  a long time and knew well ahead that our prayers would not come back void , that You heard and would answer Drei's prayer at the right time.    That You did, what a blessed example of love for Drei. thank You LORD.  May You also bless B, Dee, Alicia and mom with all their needs, In Jesus Name, Amen

#22 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,611 posts

Posted 05 October 2014 - 05:46 AM

Lord-I thank you for this new chance you have provided for Drei-your mercy&grace is new every morning -asking that she be protected from bodily rejection&infection-touch&heal her as she recovers.

#23 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,844 posts

Posted 05 October 2014 - 04:39 PM

Dear Lord,

Please help me to keep my trust firmly grounded in You as I face minor complications from the surgery (the hematoma + rise in creatinine). May the hematoma resolve on its own w no harm coming to the kidney or my general health. TY that the incision has finally almost stopped draining bloody fluid. May the labs drawn tomorrow show a stabilization + improvement in all the numbers. May the incisional pain not be anything to worry about. 

I cont. to pray for the health of this kidney transplant + its functioning. May it last the rest of my life + may I do everything necessary to take the best possible care of it + myself.

Bless my 3 app'ts this coming week. TY for Dee, who has cheerfully driven me to app'ts.

I pray for protection from infection, failure + rejection.

Bless B +for all her help. TY for Alicia, who has helped too. May she not get sick again. TY that she is better now.

May B remain mentally stable + physically well. Help her w her diabetes + schizophrenia. Help her to lose 60 lbs.

May Mom remember how to use a straw so she will not get dehydrated. TY that the blood a staff member reported may have just been from her hemorrhoids. May it not be a UTI or other problem.

#24 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,611 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 08:34 PM

Lord-I ask that you bless Drei with the healing needed in her body-thank you for being with her-giving her strength-may Alicia be drawn closer to her mother.

#25 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,297 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 08:07 PM

Lord-I ask that you bless Drei with the healing needed in her body-thank you for being with her-giving her strength-may Alicia be drawn closer to her mother.

Amen.

#26 Dorri

Dorri

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,933 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 08:55 PM

Heavenly Father, I pray in prayer agreement with Drei, asking that labs will improve and that You will cover her from infection, rejection and failure.    I pray that this kidney will live on in Drei for a lifetime.  I pray for protection over it, from every day questionable substances and toxins, from chemicals on our foods and even toxins in some of our medicine, sheild the kidney, and bless it and keep it healthy and safe from all harm, "In Him, we live, and move and have our being"  In Jesus Name, Amen. 

#27 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,468 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 05:53 AM

Heavenly Father, I pray in prayer agreement with Drei, asking that labs will improve and that You will cover her from infection, rejection and failure.    I pray that this kidney will live on in Drei for a lifetime.  I pray for protection over it, from every day questionable substances and toxins, from chemicals on our foods and even toxins in some of our medicine, sheild the kidney, and bless it and keep it healthy and safe from all harm, "In Him, we live, and move and have our being"  In Jesus Name, Amen. 

Gracious Heavenly Father:

I come into agreement with this and all prayers for drei.  Father, thank You for the miracle of this new kidney.  May it work effortlessly for many years.  All glory is Yours.  We praise and thank You.  In Jesus's loving, healing name, amen.

#28 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,844 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 02:27 PM

Dear Lord,

I TY + praise You that the creatinine from Monday was 1.18. I pray that whatever caused the elevation-perhaps the excess blood + fluid in the abdomen putting pressure on the kidney-will resolve quickly + completely. The incision is finally not leaking so much, but there is still fluid under the skin that is irritating the incision line + making it red. The docs added another antibiotic to prevent soft tissue infection. TY that so far infection does not seem to be an issue, but I am at high risk for it + pray for Your cont'd protection.

In spite of this good news I find myself worrying about every little thing related to the kidney. Having gone through renal failure twice, I suppose it is natural. However, I am still not trusting You enough + I pray for Your help in this regard. The enemy keeps trying to steal my joy over Your miraculous intervention. May I not let him.

May the kidney stabilize + may all future blood work be good. Give the docs wisdom to monitor each symptom + lab value carefully + accurately + may all treatments be in my best interest. 

I also pray that You will supply funding thru grants for an antiviral drug that I need to take d/t the donor kidney being CMV positive. The first kidney was CMV pos. as well, + You protected me from contracting the virus then. It's harder to get coverage for this drug now, almost 10 years later, + the price is so ridiculous it is almost laughable: over $7000/month. Even the copay is 33% of that. TY that there are programs that are available to help. May I be approved for them.

I cont.  pray for protection from infection, failure + rejection for the rest of my life, which is how long I pray this kidney will last.

TY for providing such good help for me during the postop period. I am grateful I can drive again bc I hate to ask for help.

May B remain mentally stable + physically well. Help her w her diabetes + schizophrenia. May she be able  to lose 60 lbs. Help her control her blood sugar. May her broken toe heal quickly.

May Mom remember how to use a straw so she will not get dehydrated. 

#29 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,297 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 01:06 AM

Father, we praise and thank You for hearing our prayers and answer for drei's kidney. Thank You for giving her Your kidney. We bless Your Name, Lord. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#30 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,611 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 07:10 AM

Lord-I thank you for the continued healing you have given Drei-thank you for blessing her with this kidney-in all her posts there a sense of great concern she has about all of this -bless her with your peace.May all family concerns&issues be given to you in faith.