16 replies to this topic

#1 AlinaGrace

AlinaGrace

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 510 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 05:11 AM

God blessed me with acceptance to a University program, but now when the school year has started I cannot handle it, I am overwhelmed and I cannot get it all done.. I sleep 5-6 hours each day, but still have lots of work to do, and don't seem to be able to ever get it...

Please pray that God gives me wisdom and intellectual abilities to do it...

Dear Lord,

It was You who helped me all the way along with applications to the universities, it was Your decision that I was accepted and only thanks to you I was able to come here. Lord You see that I truly don't know how to handle my assignments. I don't want to be a bad student but I am Lord. Please give me understanding of these hard topics we are supposed to learn and please help me to do what I must do.

In Jesus name I pray

Amen

#2 rainbowgirl

rainbowgirl

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,571 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 12:49 PM

Father, thank you for opening the door for AlinaGrace to be accepted to the University you picked out.  Now, we ask that you help her with organizing her study time.  Give her wisdom Lord, to prayerfully give all anxiety over her classes and assignments to YOU.  Thank you Father for giving her peace of mind, as she gives YOU her study schedule in the brilliant name of Jesus.........Amen

#3 jacob kallikoth

jacob kallikoth

jacob kallikoth

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,149 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 10:55 PM

O Lord, I pray along with Rainbowgirl2 for Alina Grace to be blessed with guidance and knowledge for her study and that a spirit to study and to understand will be given to her.Amen

#4 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 12:07 AM

Father, thank You for helping AlinaGrace to enter university. May this journey be filled with fun, peace, love and joy. Help her Lord to acquire knowledge and wisdom and most important is the time spend with You. As she daily seek You through Your Word she will learn the many secrets that You will reveal to her as she trust You. Let this learning be a journey fill with Your mercy and grace. May her faith increase Lord. May Your will be fulfilled. Thank You, Lord. All glory to You in Jesus' Name. Amen.

#5 AlinaGrace

AlinaGrace

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 510 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 04:05 AM

Dear Lord Jesus, I thank you for the prayer support that you have given me. I pray that you help me to spend these days in wisdom, that I learn to go through this stress relying on You and not panicking , and I beg you to help me with learning. Please teach me, for You are the greatest Teacher of all times, how to live my life righteously before you in this stressful time. In Jesus Name I pray,Amen

#6 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,619 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 05:09 AM

Lord-thank you for leading Alina to this school-may she be led to someone whocan help ,with organization&planning-give her the self confidence she desperately needs to succeed in these studies.

#7 AlinaGrace

AlinaGrace

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 510 posts

Posted 30 November 2014 - 11:46 AM

The semester is getting closer to the end... thank you for  your prayers brothers and sisters. Throughout the semester Lord has lifted me up a few times, but I have also fallen down many times, too. I feel like these last weeks are going to be most stressful for me. I admit I often have thoughts that this is not the place for me to be, though I AM SURE that it was God's plan to put me here now. 

Lord please be with me in a special way these few weeks. I lose faith so easily and feel so depressed so often. Please strengthen me and help me do the things You have planned for me to do. Let all the glory for all the good things that happen in my life belong to You and You only. Please bless this time and teach me to follow Your ways in the midst of this stress with my semester. 

in Jesus name i pray

Amen

#8 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,719 posts

Posted 01 December 2014 - 11:57 PM

Lord,

Please open the eyes of this person understanding. Give her knowledge & wisdom.

Help her with her school assignments. Comfort her & give her peace. Bless her to be successful at school. Amen.

#9 Mike4Hope

Mike4Hope

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,735 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 12:48 PM

... I admit I often have thoughts that this is not the place for me to be, though I AM SURE that it was God's plan to put me here now.... 

Dear Alina:

We have known of each other for a long time now.

You know of my call to wait for Hope (my prodigal wife)

You know that I AM SURE that it is God's will that I wait and that we do the marriage, testimony and ministry He ordained.

.... although "I often have thoughts that this is not the place for me to be ..."

You CAN do this.

What I have learned is that it is NOT about me. (so it is not about you > does not need to make sense for your life)

It is about what God wants.

Do this as if you are doing it for God, because you are.

Hugs,

Mike4Hope

#10 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 08:32 AM

Dear AlinaGrace, so often time we lost hope when we encounter trials and tribulations. We feel that Father God is too far away. We are actually allowing our feelings to control us. We see things through our carnal eyes. I am praying for you that right now God will send His Angels to help you. You will experience His peace that surpasses all understanding. That God will create a new heart and a new spirit in you that will enable you to study right and smart. Your success will be for His glory. Lord, I seal this prayer for AlinaGrace with the precious Blood of Jesus. Be glorified, Lord. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#11 AlinaGrace

AlinaGrace

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 510 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 05:50 PM

Dear brothers and sisters, thank you for your prayers for me. I came hear to give a testimony how good is God to us. Though I was stressed and panicked Lord never stopped to take care of me. The semester finished much much better than I expected. I feel so blessed. I wasn't looking at things through the eyes of faith, but I was looking through my fleshly eyes and losing hope. But God was always there. 

Mike4Hope, may God bless you and lead you close to Himself!

LORD thank you for these brothers and sisters who prayed for me. thank You that you helped me to survive these difficult months in my life. Please forgive me that too often I had so little faith. Please help me to grow spiritually while I am walking this path. Bless this coming semester. In Jesus name, Amen

#12 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 18 January 2015 - 03:53 AM

Father, thank You for this wonderful testimony of Your goodness. May this child daily enjoy Your guidance and protection that she will enjoy her study and be successful in whatever she is doing as long as there are in line with Your plans for her. Thank You, Lord. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#13 AlinaGrace

AlinaGrace

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 510 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 09:42 PM

Brothers and sisters, 

may I ask you to support me in prayer again? the reason is the same. I am stressed out, sleepless nights and losing hope. Yes, I try to learn my lessons from the previous year but I still struggle. On top of that I started to have health issues, that make things more complicated. Please say a prayer for me. May God bless you!

#14 Mike4Hope

Mike4Hope

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,735 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 08:13 AM

I need to remind you that some time ago that you decided that this would be worth it for you and your family. I have done what you are doing.
Nothing is normal anymore.
Sleep is not normal.
Leisure time is not normal.
Your health is not normal.
Your normal is no longer normal.

BUT, there is a prize ........ so keep your eye on it.
And the reasons you decided to even do this are still there.
I had to focus on something to get through.
I focused on my grades ...... and getting done in a way that honored God.
I graduated with honors .... and it was worth it for all.
You can do this, you likely prayed for His help long ago.
He never left ....

Abba:
I ask that You show Alina that You are with her at school.
I ask that You gird her health and bless her with fortitude.
In Jesus name, we can do all things,
AMEN

#15 AlinaGrace

AlinaGrace

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 510 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 05:43 AM

Thank you Mike!!

Thank you everybody for your prayers. 

This is a stressful experience, I pray that Lord helps me to go through it and learn the things He wants me to learn, and do the things He wants me to do. 

Praise the Lord. 

I have 2 more weeks. Don't know how I can manage it, but God is with us all the time.