10 replies to this topic

#1 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,522 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 05:11 PM

Father, I bring Sanya who is not well, sorethroat, flu and fever before You for healing in Jesus' Name. Heal in the powerful Name of Jesus. Heal, heal in the Blood Name of Jesus. Lord Jesus, we know with Your Blood stripes, Sanya is being healed right now. Heal, heal I ask in Jesus' Name. Thank You Jesus. I give praise and thanksgiving for making Sanya whole. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#2 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,522 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 11:43 PM

Praise the Lord, Sanya is getting better today. She managed to attend her preschool. Father, thank You for hearing my prayer for my granddaughter. Her condition has improved tremendously. I trust she will be fully restored in Jesus' Name. I ask that the rest of us will not fall sick. Thank You, Lord. All glory to You. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#3 Dorri

Dorri

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,933 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 08:28 PM

I join in prayer agreement asking that Sanya will be restored completely, In Jesus Name, thank You Father God, Amen

#4 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 24 August 2014 - 09:43 PM

Dear Lord,

Please bless this little girl + allow her to heal quickly w no residual issues. May she soon be playing + running around again.

In Your precious name, amen.

#5 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,522 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 08:01 AM

Dear Lord,

Please bless this little girl + allow her to heal quickly w no residual issues. May she soon be playing + running around again.

In Your precious name, amen.

Amen. Father, I trust and believe You are indeed the Great Physician who healed Sanya and make her completely whole. Thank You, Father for the perfect immune system that You blessed her with. All glory to You, Lord. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#6 gloreebee

gloreebee

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 06:14 PM

Dear Heavenly father , I ask that you be with Sanya and keep her well ... I know that it has been more then a week for this post ...but I ask that you protect this child and keep her healthy.

#7 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,619 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 06:58 PM

Lord-Asking for Sanya's healing-touch her physically-keep her well.

#8 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,522 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 09:20 PM

Father, thank You for making Sanya well. She is able to go to school this morning. Lord, may she continue to enjoy healthy and healed life. May she no longer need to take all those medicines. Give my daughter in law the wisdom to put her faith and her trust in Your Word, Lord. I give You praise and thanksgiving, Lord. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#9 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,522 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 08:06 PM

Father, I plead the blood of Jesus upon Sanya and her younger brother Gabriel. Lord, You know the situation our country is in. I call upon Your holy Name for divine intervention in Jesus' Name to keep every family member well, safe and enjoying Your unlimited services of Your Holy Spirit. Thank You, Lord. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#10 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,619 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 06:32 AM

Lord-Thank you for your healing-continue to bless Patches&family-meet all their needs.

#11 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,522 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 07:24 AM

Thank You for all your prayers for my grand daughter Sanya. Please continue to keep her and her younger brother Gabriel in your prayers. May the blood of Jesus cover my grand children and every other children, so that all the children will experience the perfect will of God upon their lives. Thank You, Jesus. We praise and glorify Your Name, Lord. In Jesus' Name. Amen.