10 replies to this topic

#1 Richard1990

Richard1990

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 06:14 PM

I'm under constant harassment, psychological attacks, surveillance, persecution, slander, everything that is bad and is not of God is coming in and is affecting my mother, my grandma and myself. We are all feeling differing array of effects. My mother hears voices, my grandmother's leg is swelling up and neither of them or me can sleep very well. We cannot go any where in peace, for a occult group called the Freemasons/eastern stars do evil works against us and follow us by cars, foot, bike, air, land, and everything else in between, I receive the brunt of it, they try to get me in jail, chase me out of town, insult and harass me in public, they have damaged our car and I have gotten angry and sworn vengeance and anger upon them, for I have spoken in despair forgive me Lord. Please pray for me in this dire situation, May The True Light, The Lord Jesus Christ Shine through, All is yes and amen.

#2 mjac

mjac

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,000 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 08:04 AM

Father, in the name of Jesus, and on the authority of the Word of God, Father, I ask for the abundance of grace to be released into this family and the enemy be muzzled and stopped. I bind Richard and his family to the will and purposes of God.  I cancel every witchcraft assignment against him and his family, and pluck out darts and arrows sent to them and send them back to the sender unarmed. I ask for the release of God's angels to minister to this family as heirs of salvation.

I loose them from the harassment of the enemy and render their attacks powerless.. I bring to bear the power of the blood of Jesus that has overcome the world, the flesh and the devil upon their lives. Holy Spirit, I ask for your intervention in the lives of this family and open the eyes of their understanding so that they will have a better grasp of your will and how to work with it. Lord teach their hands to war and their fingers to fight. I decree that what the enemy means for evil, that the Spirit of the Lord will raise up a standard against them. Arise, O God, and let your enemies be scattered, and let them that hate thee flee from before thee.

Richard, I'm not sure where you stand with Jesus...have your surrendered your life to Him and made him Lord of your life? Are you born again, and do you understand what that means?

#3 Richard1990

Richard1990

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 06:51 PM

Father, in the name of Jesus, and on the authority of the Word of God, Father, I ask for the abundance of grace to be released into this family and the enemy be muzzled and stopped. I bind Richard and his family to the will and purposes of God.  I cancel every witchcraft assignment against him and his family, and pluck out darts and arrows sent to them and send them back to the sender unarmed. I ask for the release of God's angels to minister to this family as heirs of salvation.

I loose them from the harassment of the enemy and render their attacks powerless.. I bring to bear the power of the blood of Jesus that has overcome the world, the flesh and the devil upon their lives. Holy Spirit, I ask for your intervention in the lives of this family and open the eyes of their understanding so that they will have a better grasp of your will and how to work with it. Lord teach their hands to war and their fingers to fight. I decree that what the enemy means for evil, that the Spirit of the Lord will raise up a standard against them. Arise, O God, and let your enemies be scattered, and let them that hate thee flee from before thee.

Richard, I'm not sure where you stand with Jesus...have your surrendered your life to Him and made him Lord of your life? Are you born again, and do you understand what that means?

I have surrendered my life to him cause I felt he would be able to guide me, as for the born again thing I'm not familiar with but have heard of the term. I have tempory lost faith in prayers but it has been restored, cause it has reduced the amount of attack by 89%.

#4 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 07:05 AM

LORD, we pray that You would be with Richard1990 and his family. Help them to be able to go You and Your word when they are under attack.  Let no attack formed by them prosper.  Watch over this family and give them strength and protection in You.  Open each heart and mind to You, to Your word and Your presence. Let You be the cornerstone. The rock that they are built upon so that no weapon or word formed against them will prosper.

AMEN

#5 mjac

mjac

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,000 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 10:04 AM

I have surrendered my life to him cause I felt he would be able to guide me, as for the born again thing I'm not familiar with but have heard of the term. I have tempory lost faith in prayers but it has been restored, cause it has reduced the amount of attack by 89%.

Hi Richard. If you have ever read the story of Nicodemus in the 3rd chapter of John, Jesus is telling Nicodemus that in order to see the Kingdom of God he must be born again, and in order to enter into the Kingdom he must be born again of water and the Spirit Everyone born into the world thinks and acts like the world, and has a world mindset. In order to understand the Kingdom of God and what God has for us, we must be born again...given a new spirit and a new heart, because the bible says the natural man doesn't understand the things of the Spirit. As an illustration, you could say that we are like the earth apart from God, empty, void, darkness covered us. The Spirit of God hovers over us and God says Light Be! and light shines out of the darkness. We are quickened, made alive again and open to hearing and obeying God. The life we used to live no longer exists, even though we may find ourselves in the same mess, now we have hope, and God is free to move in our lives.

I heard an amazing testimony in Wal-Mart today. I overheard a conversation between a man and this woman, and he was telling her his wife said that a watermelon with a large yellow spot is the best to buy. And he also was telling her about his back and the pain he was having. After she left, I approached him and started talking to him. Here was an opportunity to pray and see God heal this man  (I thought). He began to give me his testimony...he's been in trouble ever since he was little, and would stick up for those who were being bullied. It eventually got him into trouble and he killed a man and went to prison. His mom, in the meantime, prayed constantly for him, and he heard the voice of God several times. He was in a fight with a man in prison and was getting ready to kill him when God arrested him. Told him that this was his last chance, do not kill the man. This guy is arguing with the Lord and he finally releases the man.  This guy is telling the Lord, "Lord, I'm a good man, I help people out. I have a good heart Isn't that good enough?" The Lord told him no that is not good enough.  I have to come into your heart." So that night at the prison chapel this man asked Jesus into his heart, and he's never been the same. He laid on that floor for 3 hours while God washed him and cleaned him up. When he came off that floor, he was a completely different man.  It's not about us, but about Jesus being Lord and ruling and reigning over our lives. And that can't happen unless we ask Jesus to be Lord, and surrender our lives to him and the Spirit of God comes and gives us a new spirit and a new heart (born again). He comes in and lives in us. The Bible says that he that is joined to the Lord is one spirit with Him.  When the Spirit comes to change us, it will be seen by others. You will even notice the difference.  It's like a twinkling of an eye thing, things look different, feel different, though you find yourself in the same mess, it's different.

God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son.

I meditate on this a lot...Here is God, the Creator of all things, who wants to bring his creation back to the garden, in intimate fellowship with Him, without the smell of sin on him, so he humbles himself and strips himself of all that made him God, and comes down to earth as a seed in the womb of Mary placed there by the Holy Spirit, not a speck of fallen humanity in him. He is born, suckled, wears diapers, grows up like anyone of us. yet without sin. His words and actions reveals the heart of Father God for His creation...the religious world paints him as hard, demanding, but Jesus reveals the compassionate merciful heart of Father God. When we were yet sinners, yet ungodly, yet enemies of God, GOD...

that's how much God loves us...he takes that ugly stuff out and replaces it with Himself and the desires for Him and the things of God. He fills us with his love and graces us with everything we need to live a life that is not only pleasing to Him, but full and satisfied for us. "The thief only comes to steal and to kill and to destroy, but I am come that you might have life and have life abundantly." John 10:10

You were born with purpose and destiny and in order to fulfill the purpose of your life, Jesus needs to be Lord of it.

Father, in the name of Jesus, I thank you for the grace of God on Richard's life. Heal him, O Lord and he will be healed; save him and he shall be saved...reveal to him the abundance of your peace that is his and the knowing that if you be for him who can be against him. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

#6 Mike4Hope

Mike4Hope

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,735 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 11:19 AM

Richard:

I pray that you heed the wisdom in the words above from mjac (and likely The Holy Spirit)

I can't imagine my life not born again !

#7 BryGuy123456

BryGuy123456

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 10:49 PM

Father, I pray he would rejoice and love these people with Your love despite what they are doing to him! Blessed are you who are persecuted for the gospel of Jesus Christ! I pray he would seek You in these times, and that Your Holy Spirit would empower him to love and to walk unashamed. I pray against unforgiveness in his heart and that You would pluck it out Father. I pray for Your blessing to enter his home and all that is in it, his family and all. I pray You would set this man apart as a testimony to Your grace, and that You would give him BOLDNESS and COURAGE. I pray You would train him in Your word to understand it, that You would give him a divine interest, a fire burning inside to learn it, and that it would be in his heart always, ready to be spoken at the attacks of the enemy. I pray he would not lose heart Father. Let him always carry Your burden and yoke for they are easy and light as Your Word says. Comfort him, dont let him stray Father, be by his side always and be his defender. Romans 11:19-21 Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but rather give place to wrath; for it is written, "Vengeance is Mine, I will repay", says the Lord. Therefore- "If your enemy is hungry, feed him: If he is thirsty, give him a drink; For in doing so you will heap coals of fire on his head"  Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good" Thank You Father in Jesus Name. God Bless you, I know its hard when things come against you. But please do not lose heart, and do not look back! Looking back is a foolish thing I have done, and it profits nothing. Keep moving forward with the Lord, and you will go through trying times, but always remember to surrender and let Him lead and guide, there will always be peace and joy in doing that, for He knows best the way to take!

#8 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,619 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 04:08 AM

Richard-I ask&pray that you read&meditate on the 3 messages above from Mjac-Mike&5402 Wilson-ask Jesus into your heart-make him Lord of your life-this is the only way to heaven.Keep moving ahead-let go of the past-don't live there-let it go-in Christ you have a glorious future.

#9 rainbowgirl

rainbowgirl

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 09:50 PM

Father God I pray the blood of Jesus over Richard and his family.  I also pray John14.6 over him.  When Jesus is talking to doubting "honest" Thomas he said: "I am the way the truth and the life.  No one comes to the Father except through me".  Praying in the powerful name of Jesus.............Amen

#10 Richard1990

Richard1990

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 06:43 PM

Thankyou everyone for the support, last week I felt suicdial for no aperant reason, and to my self I prayed to God that he would save me, and he did, within few hours time I snapped out of it, and things from that day on seamed to get better and I felt stronger in God. I praise him for helping me that day.

#11 mjac

mjac

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,000 posts

Posted 02 August 2014 - 09:07 AM

Praise the Lord!