10 replies to this topic

#1 peggyrose

peggyrose

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,599 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 04:56 AM

Father i lift nikki up to you in prayer.she needs Your help bad.things with her ex are getting worse.we have to go to court on 5/15 again.he is making false statments about my daugther,my husband and myself.there is such evil here between this person his mother and this woman valarie.i ask that the truth come out and this bullying my daughter and my family stops.even though she has an ooder of protection from him he continues with his evil.he's in jail until 2015 rfor abusing her.he also hit his daugther when she was 4.the court lets him continue to let him file papers against her even while he's in jail.now the emotional abuse still continues.PLEASE FATHER make it stop.Your the only one who can change people's hearts.bring peace and comfort to my daugther,her children and my household.in Jesus name amen

#2 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,619 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 05:11 AM

Lord-I ask that you intervene in this sad family situation-praying for heavenly protection for this family.

#3 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 06 May 2014 - 04:45 PM

Father, thank You for being our Redeemer. You are our Tower of Strength. We run to You when we are in trouble. Father, in Jesus' mighty Name, we seek Your protection, guidance, provision and healing upon Nikki, her children and her parents. Father, Nikki need Your help, to get herself and loved ones protected from her abusive husband. His power to hurt this family eventhough he is in jail is so great that it caused great emotional and spiritual pain. Father, You are stronger than this man and the judges who give favor to him by letting him continually tormenting his family. Father, our hope is in You to bring an end to this situation that cause so much bitterness and anger not just for Nikki and her children and family but also this man, her mother and the new woman in his life. We thank You, Father, that You will make a way to bring an end to this situation Your Way. Give Nikki and Peggyrose the chance to testify of Your goodness here and everywhere they go for Your glory. Thank You, God for Your amazing love that transform us from glory to glory. May Your presence be felt and seen in this coming court hearing. Let Your judgement give Nikki, her children, parents and even the abusive husband know that You are in control, Lord. At Your command every stronghold is broken and destroyed in the Name of Jesus. Thank You, Lord. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#4 vlee

vlee

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,028 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 05:38 AM

Father we know that you work all things for the good of those who believe.  Take this that is intended for evil and turn it about.  i pray Father that the arrows that this man slings toward this woman and family all fall on sterile ground.  Cover Nikki and her family with your hand and keep them safe.  Let them keep their eyes focused upon you at all times.  Remove any fear that they have for you are their protector.  I thank you for watching over and protecting this family.  In Jesus name. Amen.

#5 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,525 posts

Posted 12 May 2014 - 03:30 PM

Dear Lord,

It's impossible to understand the mind or stone heart of a person who would abuse a wife or child. We pray for a peaceful + justice-filled resolution to this awful situation.

In Your precious name, amen.

#6 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,619 posts

Posted 12 May 2014 - 11:53 PM

Lord-I bring this situation-free Nikki&her family from this evil prescence-I ask that these people involved would be saved-committing this family to you.

#7 warior

warior

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 11:55 PM

Dear Lord,

It's impossible to understand the mind or stone heart of a person who would abuse a wife or child. We pray for a peaceful + justice-filled resolution to this awful situation.

In Your precious name, amen.

Amen Thank you Y'shua

#8 vlee

vlee

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,028 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 04:09 PM

Father I pray that you set Nikki free from this bad situation.  Lead her in the direction that she is supposed to go.  Surround her with angels to protect her.  In Jesus name. Amen.

#9 Minoo

Minoo

Minoo

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 06:44 AM

I pray for Nikki and let truth prevail,

Amen

Minoo

#10 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 06:25 AM

LORD, be with peggyrose.  Bless her with the grace and discernment she needs to support Nikki and help her through each of the trials of this situation.  Help her to be strong and courageous in You.  Use each of these events to turn Nikki toward You.  Help her to see that she can do nothing on her own.  Help her to realize through this that although she isn't strong enough to handle this she can do all things through Christ who strengthens her.

AMEN

#11 vlee

vlee

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,028 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 12:48 AM

Father I ask for your intervention in this situation and that all is well with Nikki.  In Jesus name. Amen.