11 replies to this topic

#1 qualteam

qualteam

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 03:44 PM

I pray that Ukrainians will be protected from corrupt politicians and egomaniacs like Putin.

I pray that diplomatic solutions will be found to defuse the situations there.

I pray that the wishes of the population are respected for those who speak Ukraine or Russian.

#2 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,590 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 05:47 PM

Dear Lord,

TY that so far there have been no casualties from the military takeover other than injuries during protests. Otherwise, no shots have been fired. We pray for protection of the people on both sides. May they begin to question their mortality + seek + find their Creator.

In Your precious name, amen.

#3 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 01:20 AM

Dear Lord,

TY that so far there have been no casualties from the military takeover other than injuries during protests. Otherwise, no shots have been fired. We pray for protection of the people on both sides. May they begin to question their mortality + seek + find their Creator.

In Your precious name, amen.

God, in this time of great turmoil we put our sorrow and pain to You in Jesus' name. I plead the blood of Jesus upon this Country and her people. We thank You and we bless Your name. In Jesus' name. Amen.

#4 windy

windy

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 744 posts

Posted 22 March 2014 - 04:28 AM

Lord, Your will be done in nations, and countries, and kingdoms.  Let what happens be according to Your will and let no demon from hell stop it, In the name of Jesus, Amen.

#5 vlee

vlee

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,036 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 03:52 AM

Father I pray for the lives of the people in Ukraine.  Why can we not live in peace Father?  I pray that you stop the infringements on their freedom to live in their own country and not under the terror of another.  In Jesus name. Amen.

#6 AlinaGrace

AlinaGrace

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 510 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 05:06 AM

Lord please stop the war in Ukraine. So many people lost their lives, many lost their relatives, many had to flee from their houses... Lord you know exactly who and why caused this war, but you also know the reason why You allowed it to happen. I pray that Ukrainian people will repent and seek Your ways in their lives, so that You will see it and remove the invaders from the Ukrainian land. In Jesus name I pray. Amen

#7 AlinaGrace

AlinaGrace

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 510 posts

Posted 30 November 2014 - 11:50 AM

The war in Ukraine is not finished yet... Every day people continue to die because of the war actions or because of the lack of food and supplies in the regions with war actions... 

Lord

Please support the people of Ukraine in the midst of this struggle and agressive behavior from the neighboring country. Please give wisdom to their government. Please appoint Your people to rule the country, for only Your wisdom can help them now. Please stop the evildoers from Russia to send military and weapons to Ukraine. And please let this time of trial help more Ukrainians to come to You and to be saved by You. Keep Your church safe, spiritually safe in the first place. Let the church grow and let Ukraine become truly full of Christians.

in Jesus name I pray

Amen

#8 AlinaGrace

AlinaGrace

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 510 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 05:44 PM

This week was very hard for Ukraine... several terroristic acts across the country, including 12 people dead after pro-Russian forces fired the inter city bus...  also Russian military attacks Ukrainian territory with new strength this week... it seems never ending now... but I know that it will all end when God will tell it to end... Please pray with me for PEACE IN UKRAINE

Lord

I want to lift up the nation of Ukraine to You... please forgive us for not being following Your Word the way we should have... please help all the people and especially Your children who are persecuted now to go through this time of war but walk before You in the first place. Please use this terrible situation as a way for people to soften their hearts, not harden them, and to seek for YOU. Please remove the corrupted people from the government. Please bless Ukraine with peace. 

in Jesus name I pray

Amen

#9 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 08:40 AM

I pray that Ukrainians will be protected from corrupt politicians and egomaniacs like Putin.
I pray that diplomatic solutions will be found to defuse the situations there.
I pray that the wishes of the population are respected for those who speak Ukraine or Russian.

Thank you Lord Jesus ,you hold the world in the mighty palms of your hands ....Father ,your kingdom come and your will be done on earth as it is in heaven .....we stand in prayer for this request posted and ask for protection and revival in the land and over all people .....In Jesus name amen

#10 DyingToSelf

DyingToSelf

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 30 January 2015 - 11:42 PM

LORD,

continue to work in this land and give of Your protection and comfort for this nation. Thank You for Your love and grace towards us.

In Jesus name,

Amen

#11 AlinaGrace

AlinaGrace

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 510 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 09:44 PM

the governments, the politicians, talk and make decisions but things seem just to be out of their control. Only GOD and bring the true peace to the Ukrainian land. 

Please pray that the war stops. Pray that people in Ukraine repent and come to Christ. Pray that all this situation would bring more and more people to church. 

#12 R. J. Beverly

R. J. Beverly

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 26 September 2016 - 08:50 AM

Thank You Jesus for helping Your People, glory to God.